I've had about 10 friends get surgery for face or height and it NEVER works out

JoeKeys9

JoeKeys9

Raw Sex + Business + Good Food + Boxing
ive had like 2-3 friends on this forum get jaw surgery

and they end up looking like the cringe gigachad meme, or like a chipmunk

and no male has ever had a rhinoplasty which isnt obvious, youll look like a gay botched alien

and 3 friends get LL. worked for 2 of them, and 1 of them had to get a corrective surgery cos they made his legs bendy like deformed. but if theres 1 surgery worth it, id say its LL cos its not complication like facial harmony is. not worth the risk tho imo. and you cant LL your genes. better to geomax if ur a turbomanlet

getting surgery is AUTISTIC and DOES NOT WORK

worst part is, all 10 of these friends who had surgery havent even done BASIC SOFTMAXXES

they still have AUTISTIC HAIRSTYLES which i would bully nerds for having at school

or have light eyebrows and eyelashes which can easily be dyed. or are gingertards who could easily dye blonde or brown and then girls would date them

and have fashion like a fucking nerd that gets bullied at school while paying 30k for a life altering facial or height surgery which didnt even help them

THATS WHY YOUR NOT GETTING LAID.

COS YOUR A FUCKING AUTISTIC NERD WHO MISSED THE HAIRSTYLE AND FASHION AND SOFTMAXX MEMO WHICH ALL NORMIES UNDERSTAND

NOT COS UR JAW IS SLIGHTLY TOO SMALL

just stop getting surgeries u fucking retards

wear 3 inch lifts, do nice fashion, get an NT hairstyle, do sunbeds to tan for white girls, or avoid sun to stay light for asians, get composite bonding or professional whitening for perfect teeth, get ur eyebrows shaped

accept nobody has a perfect face and everyones a bit ugly. and even if u surgery it, you wont look better, you cant buy harmony.

this is the actual reality. you guys, especially young ones, are uneducated on surgery and attraction/looks. what i told you is actual truth, from real life experience and obvious

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Veym, halloweed and 9 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, Glacier, mvp2v1 and 11 others
the main reason for this problem is that your friends are imaginary

just lol at having 3 friends who've gotten leg lengthening surgery as a greycel with the writing style of a 13 year old

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joaotorri, greywind, Eiei and 41 others
Dnrd tbh but possibly insightful so I’ll rep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, JoeKeys9, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
OMG BRO ? YOU REFUTED ALL THE PSL KNOWLEDGE BRO

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, got.daim, rand anon and 6 others
i think this retard is trying to create false scenarios for him to cope that he is just "not nt" instead of ugly and wants people to validate this claim

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, normie_joe, got.daim and 5 others
I do think it's understated how many people get botched with surgeries. There's a high probability you either get clearly botched or end up lookng uncanny. A good surgery is one where a normal person cannot tell you have had it and only a few very skilled surgeons are capable of being subtle.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, chadintraining and Miant Gimplants
This

Bro you’re fucking retarded, look at salludon, absolute ascension from just 3-4 surgeries

Your outfit doesnt matter unless it’s some super autist shit like anime or smth (i wear a white t and black shorts every single day and have never been called out for it)

Yes there are cases of being botched, but the majority DONT

Ur right about the haircut part, but it wont make go from invisible to drowining in pussy

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and Miant Gimplants
100% truth.
Don't expect 15 year old kids to understand real life attraction though.
Which is 90% of the site.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and JoeKeys9
Why do you say men can’t get rhinoplasty?When vain instagram women get rhino, their nose is usually fine but they want to make it upturned and small so it looks the same as every other instagram nose. But rhino is very good if your nose is actually a failo. If you go to the plastic surgery subreddit there are very good results like this one:
IMG 4917

This guy above had rhinoplasty and chin augmentation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
100% truth.
Don't expect 15 year old kids to understand real life attraction though.
Which is 90% of the site.
Bro real life attraction is having a good looking forward grown lean face.
Not being 6' bulked with tats lol..

Great, increased his SMV with about 0.25 points.
Retard autists in this forum don't understand that appeal is mostly phenotype based aka genetic.
This guy ain't changed shit on how actual real world people percieve him.
Sure ratios and angles play a part but unless its some major flaw like recessed chin or some shit, you will never increase your SMV with autistic surgeries.
But if it makes you feel better inside your head, by all means go for it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and JoeKeys9
Great, increased his SMV with about 0.25 points.
Retard autists in this forum don't understand that appeal is mostly phenotype based aka genetic.
This guy ain't changed shit on how actual real world people percieve him.
Sure ratios and angles play a part but unless its some major flaw like recessed chin or some shit, you will never increase your SMV with autistic surgeries.
But if it makes you feel better inside your head, by all means go for it.
https://looksmax.org/threads/salludon-has-low-smv-ogre.464381/
fs bro he definitely would have achieved all that ^ with his before look too

and no male has ever had a rhinoplasty which isnt obvious, youll look like a gay botched alien

and 3 friends get LL. worked for 2 of them, and 1 of them had to get a corrective surgery cos they made his legs bendy like deformed. but if theres 1 surgery worth it, id say its LL cos its not complication like facial harmony is. not worth the risk tho imo. and you cant LL your genes. better to geomax if ur a turbomanlet

worst part is, all 10 of these friends who had surgery havent even done BASIC SOFTMAXXES

they still have AUTISTIC HAIRSTYLES which i would bully nerds for having at school

or have light eyebrows and eyelashes which can easily be dyed. or are gingertards who could easily dye blonde or brown and then girls would date them

and have fashion like a fucking nerd that gets bullied at school while paying 30k for a life altering facial or height surgery which didnt even help them

COS YOUR A FUCKING AUTISTIC NERD WHO MISSED THE HAIRSTYLE AND FASHION AND SOFTMAXX MEMO WHICH ALL NORMIES UNDERSTAND

wear 3 inch lifts, do nice fashion, get an NT hairstyle, do sunbeds to tan for white girls, or avoid sun to stay light for asians, get composite bonding or professional whitening for perfect teeth, get ur eyebrows shaped

accept nobody has a perfect face and everyones a bit ugly. and even if u surgery it, you wont look better, you cant buy harmony.

this is the actual reality. you guys, especially young ones, are uneducated on surgery and attraction/looks. what i told you is actual truth, from real life experience and obvious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadintraining and greycel
I think I would look better with a botched rhino than with my nose right now

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman
Bro real life attraction is having a good looking forward grown lean face.
Not being 6' bulked with tats lol..
Real life attraction is about having a good pheno and a harmonious face.
Its retarted as fuck to pinpoint one thing and say its that.
I have seen people with a forward grown face who looked really good and some who looked utterly autistic because of bad harmony.
Height and lean aesthetic physique are also non-negotiable for raw appeal but face is first obviously

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, got.daim and 5.5psl

COPE

just lol at having 3 friends who've gotten leg lengthening surgery as a greycel with the writing style of a 13 year old
i was in a leg lengthening discord server and spoke with them everyday for ages

Why do you say men can’t get rhinoplasty?When vain instagram women get rhino, their nose is usually fine but they want to make it upturned and small so it looks the same as every other instagram nose. But rhino is very good if your nose is actually a failo. If you go to the plastic surgery subreddit there are very good results like this one:
View attachment 2943219

This guy above had rhinoplasty and chin augmentation.
he looks l ike an uncanny joke

he would slay 10x more if he got a short shaped up beard and skinfade like 99% of south asians who get pussy has. he missed the memo and is getting gay surgeries because HES AUTISTIC

It's the same on here, everytime I see a surgerycel it's some skinnyfat dude with a currycel haircut and nerd fashion. These are lazy and/or stupid kids with rich parents.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing and JoeKeys9
Where did they get rhino? And how much did they pay? Rhino is so risky to do with generic plastic surgeon.

friends from mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim, JoeKeys9 and Miant Gimplants

what abt people like me whose face was deformed with things like acromegaly and overgrowth.? i used to have facial harmony but now must get surgery

And where did they get jaw surgeries?

I would say some surgeons have close to 0 good results and some surgeons have plenty of good results. You just need to pick correctly.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining

Jakecel is this you?

> greycel
> joined april 2024
> supreme dogshit thread

=== welcome to my ignore list

yes, too many enthusiastic newcels getting surgeries like it's nothing and ending up botched

softmax -> i am still below htn -> hardmax
///////// -> i am htn -> life has began , enjoy

Last edited:
  • +1
> greycel
> joined april 2024
> supreme dogshit thread

he's right imo , i'm not saying hardmaxxing is wrong but if with softmaxxes you reached htn no point in risking botches n shit.

Solid htn irl is at least chadlite smv in most cities which is more than enough

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Are your 10 friends in the room with us at this moment ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus and JoeKeys9
what abt people like me whose face was deformed with things like acromegaly and overgrowth.? i used to have facial harmony but now must get surgery
i guess theres exceptions with true deformities

> greycel
> joined april 2024
> supreme dogshit thread

lol ive been here much longer than you

Just have to understand what you’re doing and not have unrealistic expectations tbh. Generally HTN+ should just do fillers though, the bones are optimal enough not to need serious change.

I mean you are kind of right. If you only fix failos rather than try to make halos then surgery can be successful

This never happened. Ban this faggot

• +1
Reactions: user123456

There are definitely surgeries that ascend you hard, ASSUMING you had a failo to begin with.

A great example is a malformed jaw. In those cases, not only is it medically necessary, but going from deformed to normal jaw is a huge ascension.

Same goes for monolids. Unless you're a super mogger to begin with, going from ptosis eyes to regular looking eyes with double eyelids is a huge ascension.

I agree though, going to a European plastic surgeon for a 2mm movement of your mandible is not going to ascend you.

• +1
no pics no care

"trust me bro" :feelsahh:

stop posting these shitty threads, also ur not a boxer lil bro. casuals:feelsuhh:

Show me these friends of yours.

"I've had 10 friends"
Stopped reading here

• +1
Reactions: Glacier
Coping stupid grey cell that wants to mess it up for others just because your time is over

3 friends that got LL lmao you are so low iq if you believe people are gonna believe that