Any body else spiritualy lost

user123456

user123456

Sphinx
Like i cant decide what religion is true right now im a muslim but i dont know what to do i fear death a lot i like living

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Gengar, poopoohead and 4 others
head over to hamza

you sound like you belong over there mate

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover, arabcelxxx, IAMNOTANINCEL and 9 others
head over to hamza

you sound like you belong over there mate
What do you mean by that in already done with money maxing and finnishing up my full ascension looks wise

Like i cant decide what religion is true right now im a muslim but i dont know what to do i fear death a lot i like living
Jesus saved me and in my lowest moments picks me up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Htobrother, The False Prophet and 1 other person
Jesus saved me and looks after me always in my lowest moments picks me up.
Yeah im an odd position to be white and muslim my ancestors were all Christians but a lot of thigns about Christianity confuse me

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
Yeah im an odd position to be white and muslim my ancestors were all Christians but a lot of thigns about Christianity confuse me

Was just on my feed, a sign.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The False Prophet and user123456
WOOOHOOOO GOD IS GOOD

we are saved!! Watch it! @user123456

HE CRUSHED the devil's Loser head. hahahahahahahaha!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, liberiangrimreaper, try2beme and 1 other person
Study aleister Crowley and michael Aquino

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slavusz, The False Prophet, hopecel and 1 other person
Unfortunately all Abrahamic religions are not our ancestors religions
Maybe for like a millennia they were but it was mostly paganism

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Slavusz, The False Prophet and 1 other person
Time to practice illyrian paganism 🇦🇱⚡⚡

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: The False Prophet, Htobrother and hopecel
Islam

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar, The False Prophet, Htobrother and 1 other person
Time to practice illyrian paganism 🇦🇱⚡⚡
Nah bro it's all bs. The truth is there really is no spirituality in this world.

I used to think paganism and "retvrning to our ancestors" was based and shit but I've realized it's fruitless. Atheism is truly the way

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, The False Prophet, IAMNOTANINCEL and 5 others
Nah bro it's all bs. The truth is there really is no spirituality in this world.

I used to think paganism and "retvrning to our ancestors" was based and shit but I've realized it's fruitless. Atheism is truly the way
Im legit so afraid of dying and ageing i really hipe for an afterlife

Im legit so afraid of dying and ageing i really hipe for an afterlife
it's possible bro. i mean theres a lot of anecdotes online about NDEs (near death experiences) that were supposedly very hopeful for something similar to an afterlife. but most of it is still being scientifically researched

i'd recommend searching it up online, its quite interesting tbh

I would preach but it's a waste of time in this ultimate trash hole of a place.

People need to be confronted face to face, behind a screen everyone acts as if he understands something. However when my reach is longer they think twice about changing subjects and saying dumb stuff.

All the existential crisis users here would have half of their problems solved just by higher emaan. It's the result of living in this current foolish macedoine of ideologies.

• +1
Reactions: yuyu, Gengar and user123456
it's possible bro. i mean theres a lot of anecdotes online about NDEs (near death experiences) that were supposedly very hopeful for something similar to an afterlife. but most of it is still being scientifically researched

Yeah im watching vids on it to im always curoius i just hope its not the prison planet one with the reptilians lmafo

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Jesus Christ is the only way. He's God's only begotten Son. Son of man and son of God. Born with the same flesh as the rest of us but the only man to fulfill the law. That's why his death for our iniquities is the only sacrifice acceptable to the Father.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: The False Prophet, Htobrother and hopecel
the bible is the way out of the simulation

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: The False Prophet, Htobrother and ALP
Yeah im watching vids on it to im always curoius i just hope its not the prison planet one with the reptilians lmafo
It's not but it can appear to be. Aliens and all that. The devil is referred to as the prince of the power of the air in the Bible.

• Hmm...
Reactions: user123456
No religion is true
Which is why different people believe different things

All religions are made up by humans. Even if there was a god, no one would know what it is, and it wouldn't care about humans like religions claim, or somehow answer prayers of billions of people

Also, let's say hypothetically Christianity was right. That means all the Muslims, Hindus etc are believing stuff which objectively cannot be true if Christianity is right. And vice versa if islam was right

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and hopecel
SAY IT LOUDER

BASED AF

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
No religion is true
Which is why different people believe different things

All religions are made up by humans. Even if there was a god, no one would know what it is, and it wouldn't care about humans like religions claim, or somehow answer prayers of billions of people

Also, let's say hypothetically Christianity was right. That means all the Muslims, Hindus etc are believing stuff which objectively cannot be true if Christianity is right. And vice versa if islam was right
what do you think about astrology, LOA and whole that New Age stuff? it's also man-made but it's way more logical than all the religions imo

Witchcraft also seems cool @The Antichrist

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, The False Prophet, Htobrother and 1 other person
It's not but it can appear to be. Aliens and all that. The devil is referred to as the prince of the power of the air in the Bible.
Preach to me i feel something here

what do you think about astrology, LOA and whole that New Age stuff? it's also man-made but it's way more logical than all the religions imo

Witchcraft also seems cool @The Antichrist
I have witnessed the evil and harm withcraft has been able to do no satanic withcraft stuff for me

• Woah
Reactions: hopecel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Gengar
What ethnicity are you

Sowmthing that recently lowered my emman is people dying from heatstroke in mecca why is that
They need to innovate dont blame God

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and user123456

‘scientifically’ 😂😂😂 neither natural or human sciences can or will ever be explain to explain such things related to the spiritual realm & spirituality w/o idiotic takes and theories. Spirituality is out of human understanding.

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet, greycel and user123456
‘scientifically’ 😂😂😂 neither natural or human sciences can or will ever be explain to explain such things related to the spiritual realm & spirituality w/o idiotic takes and theories. Spirituality is out of human understanding.
spirituality doesn't exist. it's just schizobabble

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel and ALP
spirituality doesn't exist. it's just schizobabble
Common Coping mechanism - saying it isn’t real because you don’t understand it or humans can’t find an explanation for it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: The False Prophet, ALP and user123456
I don't believe in any relegion but islam definitely isn't true (y)

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar, ALP, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
Common Coping mechanism - saying it isn’t real because you don’t understand it or humans can’t find an explanation for it.
humans can find an explanation for most things, just not things that are made up :feelskek: shitty argument to use, especially for such a unrealistic topic such as spirituality

• Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
How about going outside, touch some grass and getting some bitches instead of thinking on imaginary beings and stories that are supposed to care about you and solve your real life problems? :what: :ROFLMAO:

Before any form of religion and god, there was a human need for such a thing.. Why was it necessary? Because chads fuck all staicys, while subhumans did not have access to such a thing, so they thought that a good coping method would be if they told each other that they would also be chads after death.. (because back then it didn't have looksmax, so they couldn't do softmaxing).

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ALP and user123456
How about going outside, touch some grass and getting some bitches instead of thinking on imaginary beings and stories that are supposed to care about you and solve your real life problems? :what: :ROFLMAO:

Before any form of religion and god, there was a human need for such a thing.. Why was it necessary? Because chads fuck all staicys, while subhumans did not have access to such a thing, so they thought that a good coping method would be if they told each other that they would also be chads after death.. (because back then it didn't have looksmax, so they couldn't do softmaxing).
I got friedns with benefits gfs ons and good money rolling in but one day its all gona disappear when i enter the grave maybe i need to find someone to grow old with

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
But yeah, being "spiritual" in 2024 is just cuck behavior, because with it you basically give up reality and the biological and rational desire to carry your genetics forward, thinking that you will do it in paradise after death (so you let your potential wife be fucked by others) :oops: :feelsshh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, Htobrother and ALP
humans can find an explanation for most things, just not things that are made up :feelskek: shitty argument to use, especially for such a unrealistic topic such as spirituality
Sadly it looks like you’re too deep in. You will only understand once you come out that 1st world society bubble and come SEE what happens in certain areas (Haiti, Sierra Leone, Senegal, etc). Spells, Curses and more spiritual entities that cause things like diseases not even the best doctors could label await you 😉

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, IAMNOTANINCEL, ALP and 1 other person
Sadly it looks like you’re too deep in. You will only understand once you come out that 1st world society bubble and come SEE what happens in certain areas (Haiti, Sierra Leone, Senegal, etc). Spells, Curses and more spiritual entities that cause things like diseases not even the best doctors could label await you 😉
why would i ever go to those shitholes? no offense, but im not risking my life to see some 90 year old nigger play with a doll and pretend they are healing cancer. ill pass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, ALP and user123456
Nihilism is the only truth but ıf you can cope with religion ı don't want to ruin it.

I agree with @cromagnon and @qFlodz

• +1
Reactions: qFlodz and cromagnon
Look into european paganism
Have been but doesn't fell right had some weird dreams about it when going back hom and all about paganism reincarnation fighting and all but still think its cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34054