Any body else spiritualy lost

Like i cant decide what religion is true right now im a muslim but i dont know what to do i fear death a lot i like living
the fuck is wrong with you????? decide??? why would you use that word, decide?? fuck you!

FUCK YOU!

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and liberiangrimreaper
Like i cant decide what religion is true right now im a muslim but i dont know what to do i fear death a lot i like living
But yeah, being "spiritual" in 2024 is just cuck behavior, because with it you basically give up reality and the biological and rational desire to carry your genetics forward, thinking that you will do it in paradise after death (so you let your potential wife be fucked by others) :oops: :feelsshh:
Everyone has a Potential wife waiting for them

F--U--C--K----Y---O---U mother -F---U---C---K---E--R

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Jova, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
But yeah, being "spiritual" in 2024 is just cuck behavior, because with it you basically give up reality and the biological and rational desire to carry your genetics forward, thinking that you will do it in paradise after death (so you let your potential wife be fucked by others) :oops: :feelsshh:
Just fuck your Potential wife bro

I HOPE YOU ALL DIE BY CHOKING ON COCK

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
I got friedns with benefits gfs ons and good money rolling in but one day its all gona disappear when i enter the grave maybe i need to find someone to grow old with
1. Don't think that they will disappear at some point, but be glad that they happened
2. Go to the Baptist/Pentecostal church, say and do like them, and eventually you will manage to have a HTB / staicy from there too.. (it's full of them, and they can't wait to marry a guy like you) :feelsshh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: user123456 and Htobrother
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Michael Myers, Htobrother and 1 other person
why would i ever go to those shitholes? no offense, but im not risking my life to see some 90 year old nigger play with a doll and pretend they are healing cancer. ill pass
If you want to be knowledgeable shitholes shouldn’t bother you at all. Your fear is keeping you stupid.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and The False Prophet
Have had this even more strongly for the past few days, been thinking how I’m going to go to hell and suffer for eternity if I don’t find the truth

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
What about the next god right
Religion and Spirituality are not the same thing. Spirits have been around before modern humans and the human invention of religion. There is no one true faith. That doesn't make sense. You'd have to believe that every culture on earth for thousands of years where hallucinating there spiritual beliefs until one culture discovered the only god. Every culture discovered spirits. Every god in every religion is real, that includes pre Islamic pagan gods. Don't let these close minded, spiritually dead people confuse you. You need to pick the correct spiritual path for you. That does not necessarily mean joining a religion. Like I said before, religion is not spirituality. You can communicate and interact directly with spirits and the experience is much deeper and more intense than what you'd experience in a mosque. You have your own spirit that you can interact with, empower and develop.

I'm not going to tell you what to do with your soul and spirit, but I you have more choices than the Three Abrahamic religions. I honestly don't recommend them, because they are very spiritual restrictive. I'm going to be extremely blunt with you, Abrahamic religions are very anti spiritual. They greatly limit your spiritual growth and experiences. Abrahamic religions are like the Inceldom of religions. There are much better options. And never forget that religions are not true spirituality, they are ancient form of social control with varying degrees of supernatural elements incorporated into them.

I'm going to tell you some more blunt shit. You experienced brainwashing and indoctrination when you where Muslim. They tried to control you with fear. They where like "don't do this, or Allah will send you to hell". Drinking bear and smoking cigarettes won't harm you in the afterlife. Those Muslim spiritual leaders were ignorant people from backwards countries. Those people are to be pitied, not listened to.

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz
Have had this even more strongly for the past few days, been thinking how I’m going to go to hell and suffer for eternity if I don’t find the truth
Im 20 lived thru 1/4th of my life im spiritualy lost evrthing else in this world is comeing into play nicely but the next concerns me i hope its not just pitch black

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and <6PSLcel
True spirituality isn't about being afraid of a bad afterlife outcome, that's just death anxiety. What liberiangrimreaper said to cromagnon is real. Fuck fear. Spirituality isn't about being afraid. Go boldly into the spirit world

• +1
True spirituality isn't about being afraid of a bad afterlife outcome, that's just death anxiety. What liberiangrimreaper said to cromagnon is real. Fuck fear. Spirituality isn't about being afraid. Go boldly into the spirit world
I have seen things that are super natrual might try astral projection or some shit lmafo

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
Have been but doesn't fell right had some weird dreams about it when going back hom and all about paganism reincarnation fighting and all but still think its cope
You have Muslim fear mongering still reverberating in your mind. That's what caused the weird dreams. You need to thoroughly deislamify your mind to properly continue your spiritual journey

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers, Slavusz and user123456
I have seen things that are super natrual might try astral projection or some shit lmafo
Astral projection is tight. I highly recommend it.

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz and user123456
I can tell you the brutal truth if you want, pm
Me

• +1
Reactions: user123456
I would preach but it's a waste of time in this ultimate trash hole of a place.

People need to be confronted face to face, behind a screen everyone acts as if he understands something. However when my reach is longer they think twice about changing subjects and saying dumb stuff.

All the existential crisis users here would have half of their problems solved just by higher emaan. It's the result of living in this current foolish macedoine of ideologies.
Typical muslim threatening violence. I'll tell you that muhammed was a pedophile and murderer straight to your face and you won't do shit about it.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and iblamechico
I'm just going to say this here. African paganism is to most powerful and intense form of spirituality I've heard of. European paganism is cool, the gods are cool, but African paganism is way more extreme. I don't know why African paganism is so intense, but it is. I recommend looking into it if you want to experience something hardcore and surreal.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Slavusz
I'm just going to say this here. African paganism is to most powerful and intense form of spirituality I've heard of. European paganism is cool, the gods are cool, but African paganism is way more extreme. I don't know why African paganism is so intense, but it is. I recommend looking into it if you want to experience something hardcore and surreal.
Can things hurt you in this?

Can things hurt you in this?
Any god, or spirit can do way more than just hurt you. They're super human. All deities have the capacity to more dangerous than any wild animal.

• +1
Any god, or spirit can do way more than just hurt you. They're super human. All deities have the capacity to more dangerous than any wild animal.
Can i get my illyrian ones to fight them lmao but for real bro this is interesting

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
Dindu cope
There is only one creator which is the source

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers and user123456
Nope, religion is a cope.

• Ugh..
Reactions: user123456
100%, couldn't describe me better.

I feel numb bro, not on an emotional level, but spiritually.

I believe in God but I won't do the things I need to do, I'm too complacent.

In my heart I know that I need to figure this shit out, like somehow I'm a person that is very spiritually aware. It's like that quote from Red Dead 2, I wouldn't consider myself a weak person, but "I'm afraid".

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and user123456
Find it interesting how all the religious people on the forum avoided this post

Me too, I am a muzzie (I still think Islam is the right religion, mind you) but often I think it's all just cope and there's nothing after death. It's a very depressing thought but sometimes I think that's the real outcome.

Me too, I am a muzzie (I still think Islam is the right religion, mind you) but often I think it's all just cope and there's nothing after death. It's a very depressing thought but sometimes I think that's the real outcome.
We never die , only our body dies

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I tried them all out. In my lifetime I’ve been part of Catholicism, evangelism, Islam, Buddhism, atheism, agnosticism. I’ve been unhappy in all of them and never had a prayer accepted, no matter if I called god Allah, Jesus or Jaweh.

We never die , only our body dies
My mind is more schizo than you are bhai, it's joever. Often I think after death there is nothingness, we will cease to exist, along with our bodies. I am very pessimistic. :feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
My mind is more schizo than you are bhai, it's joever. Often I think after death there is nothingness, we will cease to exist, along with our bodies. I am very pessimistic. :feelscry:
I think that too
But when i Open quran recitation and read every single pixel
I close my Phone and say okay i get It its over

But when i dont read anything i think that too nothingness

• Love it
I think that too
But when i Open quran recitation and read every single pixel
I close my Phone and say okay i get It its over

But when i dont read anything i think that too nothingness
That actually happens to me too bhai, when it was ramadan and I was reading Qur'an then I never felt that way. Now I haven't prayed in a long time, haven't read Qur'an in a long time so it makes sense I feel this way.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
I tried them all out. In my lifetime I’ve been part of Catholicism, evangelism, Islam, Buddhism, atheism, agnosticism. I’ve been unhappy in all of them and never had a prayer accepted, no matter if I called god Allah, Jesus or Jaweh.
cuz they are not real

That actually happens to me too bhai, when it was ramadan and I was reading Qur'an then I never felt that way. Now I haven't prayed in a long time, haven't read Qur'an in a long time so it makes sense I feel this way.

This Is obv fake
Long live Pajeets
Brutal

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • JFL