Any bros here know how to Lipmax ?!

Greecgawd

Greecgawd

Humble Chad
If there’s guide/thread on it here on .me post linkz plz

gurls really care about lips from what I’ve heard. So how do I get those juicy tiktok prettyboi lips? Red,pink,soft and most importantly kissable?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Darkstrand
Forget this is an off topic forum now ffs!!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 10536 and Darkstrand
Pray to Allah bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1cel, Deleted member 10177 and Greecgawd
KylieJennerChallengemaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Greecgawd
Bumpeeeeeeeet

suck on a cup

Lip

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 1ofcyberjunk, Baldingman1998, Danish_Retard and 4 others
it’s more bout the texture and color
ye mine have gone kinna wrinkly from the chronic stress induced by the quarantine
@Cope help plis

• +1
Such my dick daily

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Baldingman1998
u can exfoliate ur lips
lightly brush ur lips with a spare tooth brush for 2minutes and then wash ur lips with water after and dry them and then apply vaseline or some occlusive,

boosted my lips a lot i used to have dead lookin lips but this makes them look nice and plump and gives a better colour too.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Greecgawd
  • vermilion advancement
  • lip fillers
  • male lip implants
  • mouth stretching

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Greecgawd
Good lips are just a good maxilla really, wide and projecting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Greecgawd
Good lips are just a good maxilla really, wide and projecting
Users here said I had good maxilla ... so what the fuck is up homie?! ... my weakness is width ... I was also asking about texture and color too

Users here said I had good maxilla ... so what the fuck is up homie?! ... my weakness is width ... I was also asking about texture and color too
I sadly don't know much about texture, colour, just use a lip balm if they get dry is what I do

You mind sending me a pic in DM?

• +1
What exactly do you want to change about your lips?

Lip fillers to make them fuller. Moisturizing and using lip balm for color. MSE for width. Russian Lips Surgery for a new shape.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Greecgawd

Lip fillers to make them fuller. Moisturizing and using lip balm for color. MSE for width. Russian Lips Surgery for a new shape.
Bit of asymmetry of vermillion border ( not that big of a deal but one side is fuller than the other) filler maybe? ... texture is shit probably due to Accutane ... I want them more pink/red too

I want width tooooo?!

Bit of asymmetry of vermillion border ( not that big of a deal but one side is fuller than the other) filler maybe? ... texture is shit probably due to Accutane ... I want them more pink/red too
Lip balm for color and vaseline for texture. Moisutrize regularly.

Width = MSE.

• +1
hydration is key

• +1
Hyaluronic acid + occlusive at night. Brush your lips a few times a week, apply menthol chapstick before kissing a girl.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Teutonic and Greecgawd
Don't

I have extra thicc juicy lips but they've always been a source of insecurity for me; I was relentlessly called "pussy lips" all throughout high school

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Greecgawd
Don't

I have extra thicc juicy lips but they've always been a source of insecurity for me; I was relentlessly called "pussy lips" all throughout high school
Yeah bro, extremely big lips are not Ideal neither are thin ones. Middle is ideal. There is a surgery called lip reduction. Do your research and good luck.