The Racial Superiority of Latinos

Just put people with 80 percent European dna and pass em off as Muh superior Latino race theory :soy:
Only race is that is superior to others is the Chad race :feelsrope:
Average of every ethnicity is invisible

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You and aspiringexcel
You will never be us
Tbh, I actually want to know what's the difference, Like with whites it's skin tones, But Latinos have similar skin tones to Northwestern indians, Maybe it's because of undertones and our subhuman infras

Tbh, I actually want to know what's the difference, Like with whites it's skin tones, But Latinos have similar skin tones to Northwestern indians, Maybe it's because of undertones and our subhuman infras
Your best bet is larping as iranian like other curries

• +1
Reactions: castizo
The majority of latinos look nothing like in these pics. Also, latinos are manlets and have obesity problems.
Biggest cope i have ever seen, did you even read the thread? im latino myself and 6'4 and skinny asf

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
Latinos do not blend well with the PSL scale, I never seen a latino here being rated more than high HTN because as I said their facial ratios are unusual.
Im caging so hard at this, every latino man i have posted here has been rated atleast chadlite-chad

Biggest cope i have ever seen, did you even read the thread? im latino myself and 6'4 and skinny asf
:lul:
I'm latino and 178cm and I still look like manlet, I only see tall guys like you in the gym and higher class areas nothing else.
I see subhumans everyday even at my age, I also see MTNs and HTNs but a lot of HTBs as well. Cannot imagine myself being less tall than 175cm ugh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and castizo
View attachment 3197610:lul:
I'm latino and 178cm and I still look like manlet, I only see tall guys like you in the gym and higher class areas nothing else.
I see subhumans everyday even at my age, I also see MTNs and HTNs but a lot of HTBs as well. Cannot imagine myself being less tall than 175cm ugh.
Mirin your room temp IQ, youre showing data from these "latin" countries filled with fake latinos like amerindians and blacks but if you would look at the mestizo/castizo stats from these countries you would see they are all atleast 183cm++

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Mirin your room temp IQ, youre showing data from these "latin" countries filled with fake latinos like amerindians and blacks but if you would look at the mestizo/castizo stats from these countries you would see they are all atleast 183cm++
So you're saying mestizos/castizos are as tall as the men from Netherlands? :lul: show up your data, you don't even believe what you say. 5'10 (My height) is a really shit height to be, unless I fraud to 5'11-6'0 I don't feel normal.

• Hmm...
Yes they are castizo and of "Latin" descent
This nigga has double digit IQ for sure. You probably consider Hernan Drago to be latino too in that case. @try2beme

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and castizo
This nigga has double digit IQ for sure. You probably consider Hernan Drago to be latino too in that case. @try2beme
Hernan Drago is castizo by definition so yes he would be considered latino, whats your point?

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Jason Voorhees
So you're saying mestizos/castizos are as tall as the men from Netherlands? :lul: show up your data, you don't even believe what you say. 5'10 (My height) is a really shit height to be, unless I fraud to 5'11-6'0 I don't feel normal.
I don't care about your height, your height doesnt change the fact that latinos are on average always atleast 6ft+

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
🤡🤡🤡

This thread is comedy gold tbh :lul:
Sure keep coping, we both know this is the most factual post you have ever read and that you physically felt in pain realizing how much appeal comes with being latino, you will now go on with your life, get a edgar, listen to spanish songs and start to speak in fake broken english trying to be like US

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
cope, only Drago Delacruz and Diaz maybe

• Hmm...
no they dont kys rakjeet

• Love it
Yup, here's your average Mexican

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Debetro, try2beme, Klasik616 and 1 other person
characteristics of latino men are tall and broad stature
Are we thinking about the same type of latino here buddy?

• Hmm...
The only PSL God I know who is latino is Rodrigo Guirao, Drago is super uncanny looking and old. De la Cruz and Del Río are spanish Chads. Name a good looking mexican who isn't 80% white. Wiese and Levy on prime were Chadlites.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Sure keep coping, we both know this is the most factual post you have ever read and that you physically felt in pain realizing how much appeal comes with being latino, you will now go on with your life, get a edgar, listen to spanish songs and start to speak in fake broken english trying to be like US
I'm not saying Latinos don't have appeal u stupid nigger but atleast post someone that looks like a latino you literally posted the whitest niggas you could find. Post some actual actual castizos, mestizos you clown. Look at this shit. Lmao @Klasik616 @Latinolooksmaxxer @try2beme

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Latinolooksmaxxer and Klasik616
I'm not saying Latinos don't have appeal u stupid nigger but atleast post someone that looks like a latino you literally posted the whitest niggas you could find. Post some actual actual castizos, mestizos you clown. Look at this shit. Lmao @Klasik616 @Latinolooksmaxxer @try2beme
Adriana Lima isn't latina?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: mirin this, just read the thread bro and u will get my points

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
This might be the most high IQ post on this site tbh

This Thread Will Cover These Points
1) Appeal & Slaying

2) Bones & Growth

3) Coloring & "Exotic Halo"

4) Health Of Latinos
-------------------------------------------------------

1) Appeal

First of all lets establish, what is appeal when it comes to looks? Appeal when refering to looks refers to the qualities in someones appearance that attract or draw positive attention from for example the opposite sex (women). Its influenced mainly by:

1) Symmetry and proportions: Balanced facial features and body proportions are often seen as more attractive, for example NOT having a huge hooked jew nose, or not having 1 full pec then one deformed one. Examples:
View attachment 3196377View attachment 3196380
2) Health and Vitality: Clear skin, healthy hair, and a fit muscular body are all indicators of good health which women are all biologically wired to be attracted to, further increasing your appeal.
3) Cultural Influences: This doesn't matter at all you can cope all you want by saying beauty is subject but its NOT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Beauty Standard In Latin American Countries
This needs no explaination jfl we all know being more white passing = higher appeal

View attachment 3196402
2) Physical Traits Of Latinos/Latinas
For women we have seen a GLOBAL cultural preference for an "Hourglass Figure" (Wider Hips, Narrow Waist, Fuller Breasts)
Which has been pioonered by latina women, white women get surgery to look like castizas (jfl) they are literally surgically and medically trying to be like us if this doesn't prove our superiority i DON'T know what will. Celebrites like Sofía Vergara is a perfect example of the classic latina body, wide hips, big lips, and huge boobs
.View attachment 3196423
Furthermore the facial features of latina women are as follows, High cheekbones, full lips, almond-shaped eyes, and smooth, even-toned skin which all are considered as ideals in todays society.

For men this is even CRAZIER, being seen as "white" while being a little dark colored is LAW in countries like The United States, the whole of the EU, and especially in NORTHERN European countries like Norway and Sweden (we can see this even with shitskin arabs feeding of the sloppy seconds of Italian, Spanish, Portugese MOGGERS. For example in the movie 365 Days where this guy kidnaps and rapes his victim for 365 days yet women are still trooling over him and his victim falls in love with him, ask yourself this, would this happen with some cumskin ghostly rotter looking white boy? no this is dark triad ONLY. For Latino men, stubble/light beard is LAW, other characteristics of latino men are Tanned skin, tall and broad stature. Which all are nordic womens wet dream.
View attachment 3196427View attachment 3196464
The Facial features for latino men are, A strong jawline, pronounced browridges cementing the ideal masculine look that EVERY MAN wants, full lips, almond-shaped eyes, and what Hispanic men are known for THE BEARD, the beard of hispanic men makes any blonde nordic woman in a 10km radius ovulate and get ready for BREEDING

3) Slaying
Now for what you virgins on this site instantly scrolled down to look for the higly controversial and anticipated SLAYING/PERSONALITY/NTMAXXED
It is a well known FACT that latinos are known for being sociable and VERY outgoing, we are known as Charming, Confident which is reflected in cultural expressions such as dance (salsa, tango and those mexican niggas you see on tiktok dancing), or music for example reggaetón, this ability to express ourselves in this way and the way we do it through movement, eye contact and body contact, make us Sex appeal GODS
4) Media
Just jfl even every form of media, movies, music etc etc push down this fact that latina women are fiery and sexy and latino men are passionate and virile just lol at whiteboys cucking themself so brutally in this way
5) Exoticism and The "Exotic Halo"
Will go in dept on this later in the thread
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) Bones & Growth

1) Skull Morphology
The skull's development is based on a numerous of factors like for example, genetics, environment and diet
2) Latino Skull Structure Overview
We all know latinos are not a homogenous ethnic group, we all typically have a blend of Native American, European and some african:forcedsmile: with all these ethnicites and races combined the outcome of the skull also gets different
The Native American part usually results in bigger zygomatic arches (cheekbones) (which is usually why the more native the latino the wider the cheekbones)
The European party contributes other elements such as variations in cranial vault size, nasal aperture, and jaw shape. Europeans tend to have dolichocephalic skulls (longer and narrower skull shapes) so with this combo the tall skull WITH wide zygos creates slayers like every deathnics hero RR
View attachment 3196490View attachment 3196491

3) The Factors
It is a well known fact that Mexican-Americans have the highest testosterone out of any ethnic group in the United States which contribute significantly to the devolopment of their skulls, jaws, and zygos
View attachment 3196494
View attachment 3196499
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Skin Tone

Latinos have white skin but have also the ability to get the perfectly golden tan that is so often talked about on this forum and basically setting the standard for what a good tan is and what you should strive for, here in this example pic you see the LATINA Adriana Lima, she can be pale asf but also very tan, if you have ever been to a scandinavia you would know that the left is what the girls want and even risk skin cancer for it by doing sunbeds (jfl) they are quite literally doing everything in their power just to look like what we would do normally
View attachment 3196512View attachment 3196514
2) Hair Texture and Color
Thick, wavy hair is often considered as IDEAL and guess what, thats what very latino/latina has:lul: In this thread i will be mainly focusing on black hair but many latinos/latinas have brown, blonde and even red hair aswell.
3) Eye Color
If youre actually latino/latina and not amerindian like many fakecel mexicans hoppers claim, you WILL have light eyes, and combined with the pale skin and black hair you get a very striking look that next to no other ethnicity even look similar too, you can instantly tell when you see a castizo/castiza because its so fucking striking. Lighter eye colors, such as green or hazel, are often seen as exotic or rare, adding to the "exotic halo." aswell with the Almond-shaped eyes that are commonly seen in Latino populations and are often considered appealing for their soft, symmetrical appearance adding even more to the look.
4) The Exotic Halo
The Exotic Halo associated with Latinos often comes from the striking combination of black hair, pale skin, and light-colored eyes like green or blue. I can almost guarantee that if you saw someone on the street with this combo you would be in a total state of shock of how this is possibly and why your eyes have been blessed to view this perfect specimen infront of you, this is even more rare than Chad, This combo combined with good looks are top 0.00001% and will never have a problem with slaying, friends, attention etc etc. Examples below
View attachment 3196523View attachment 3196526View attachment 3196527View attachment 3196528
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4) Health Of Latinos

1) Disease resistance and Genetic Diversity

Hybrid Vigor (Heterosis) research has shown that greater genetic diversity within a population are more resistant to certain dieases, this is because genetic mixing reduces the chances of inheriting harmful and recessive genes that can lead to genetic disorders, and over hundreds of years of this the master race has effectively been created by this mixing

Despite the lower average income for latino households and reduced access to healthcare in the United States compared to other groups for example whites, Latinos often show better health outcomes in areas like heart diease, cancer, and overall lifeexpectancy, This is known as the Latino Paradox, doctors can't explain it but i can, its another proof of latino supremacy:p:p, Latinos have also shown to have better cardiovascular health, and have lower rates of high blood pressure and cardiovascular diseases

@sportsmogger @enchanted_elixir @Usernames @Clavicular @TechnoBoss @Gengar @NZb6Air @MA_ascender @StarvedEpi @lemonnz @iloveboobs @ey88 @nathan @noonespecial @AlexBrown84
so this was what u were making all those rate latina threads for

• Love it
so this was what u were making all those rate latina threads for
Took me 2 hours straight to write this btw, no music no movie in the background, i rawdogged this thread for 2 hours

• Love it
Reactions: sinss
Took me 2 hours straight to write this btw, no music no movie in the background, i rawdogged this thread for 2 hours
yeah idk how yall do it, i can work like max 10 minutes on a thread without feeling retarded

• Love it
yeah idk how yall do it, i can work like max 10 minutes on a thread without feeling retarded
I had to get this truth and KNOWLEDGE out there, i just had to prepare the white cumskins on here for the Latin New World Order

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and sinss
1) Appeal & Slaying

2) Bones & Growth

4) Health Of Latinos

1) Appeal

First of all lets establish, what is appeal when it comes to looks? Appeal when refering to looks refers to the qualities in someones appearance that attract or draw positive attention from for example the opposite sex (women). Its influenced mainly by:

1) Symmetry and proportions: Balanced facial features and body proportions are often seen as more attractive, for example NOT having a huge hooked jew nose, or not having 1 full pec then one deformed one. Examples:
2) Health and Vitality: Clear skin, healthy hair, and a fit muscular body are all indicators of good health which women are all biologically wired to be attracted to, further increasing your appeal.
3) Cultural Influences: This doesn't matter at all you can cope all you want by saying beauty is subject but its NOT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This needs no explaination jfl we all know being more white passing = higher appeal

View attachment 3196402
For women we have seen a GLOBAL cultural preference for an "Hourglass Figure" (Wider Hips, Narrow Waist, Fuller Breasts)
Which has been pioonered by latina women, white women get surgery to look like castizas (jfl) they are literally surgically and medically trying to be like us if this doesn't prove our superiority i DON'T know what will. Celebrites like Sofía Vergara is a perfect example of the classic latina body, wide hips, big lips, and huge boobs
.View attachment 3196423
Furthermore the facial features of latina women are as follows, High cheekbones, full lips, almond-shaped eyes, and smooth, even-toned skin which all are considered as ideals in todays society.

For men this is even CRAZIER, being seen as "white" while being a little dark colored is LAW in countries like The United States, the whole of the EU, and especially in NORTHERN European countries like Norway and Sweden (we can see this even with shitskin arabs feeding of the sloppy seconds of Italian, Spanish, Portugese MOGGERS. For example in the movie 365 Days where this guy kidnaps and rapes his victim for 365 days yet women are still trooling over him and his victim falls in love with him, ask yourself this, would this happen with some cumskin ghostly rotter looking white boy? no this is dark triad ONLY. For Latino men, stubble/light beard is LAW, other characteristics of latino men are Tanned skin, tall and broad stature. Which all are nordic womens wet dream.
The Facial features for latino men are, A strong jawline, pronounced browridges cementing the ideal masculine look that EVERY MAN wants, full lips, almond-shaped eyes, and what Hispanic men are known for THE BEARD, the beard of hispanic men makes any blonde nordic woman in a 10km radius ovulate and get ready for BREEDING

3) Slaying
Now for what you virgins on this site instantly scrolled down to look for the higly controversial and anticipated SLAYING/PERSONALITY/NTMAXXED
It is a well known FACT that latinos are known for being sociable and VERY outgoing, we are known as Charming, Confident which is reflected in cultural expressions such as dance (salsa, tango and those mexican niggas you see on tiktok dancing), or music for example reggaetón, this ability to express ourselves in this way and the way we do it through movement, eye contact and body contact, make us Sex appeal GODS
4) Media
Just jfl even every form of media, movies, music etc etc push down this fact that latina women are fiery and sexy and latino men are passionate and virile just lol at whiteboys cucking themself so brutally in this way
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) Bones & Growth

1) Skull Morphology
The skull's development is based on a numerous of factors like for example, genetics, environment and diet
We all know latinos are not a homogenous ethnic group, we all typically have a blend of Native American, European and some african:forcedsmile: with all these ethnicites and races combined the outcome of the skull also gets different
The Native American part usually results in bigger zygomatic arches (cheekbones) (which is usually why the more native the latino the wider the cheekbones)
The European party contributes other elements such as variations in cranial vault size, nasal aperture, and jaw shape. Europeans tend to have dolichocephalic skulls (longer and narrower skull shapes) so with this combo the tall skull WITH wide zygos creates slayers like every deathnics hero RR

3) The Factors
It is a well known fact that Mexican-Americans have the highest testosterone out of any ethnic group in the United States which contribute significantly to the devolopment of their skulls, jaws, and zygos
View attachment 3196494
View attachment 3196499
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Skin Tone

Latinos have white skin but have also the ability to get the perfectly golden tan that is so often talked about on this forum and basically setting the standard for what a good tan is and what you should strive for, here in this example pic you see the LATINA Adriana Lima, she can be pale asf but also very tan, if you have ever been to a scandinavia you would know that the left is what the girls want and even risk skin cancer for it by doing sunbeds (jfl) they are quite literally doing everything in their power just to look like what we would do normally
Thick, wavy hair is often considered as IDEAL and guess what, thats what very latino/latina has:lul: In this thread i will be mainly focusing on black hair but many latinos/latinas have brown, blonde and even red hair aswell.
3) Eye Color
If youre actually latino/latina and not amerindian like many fakecel mexicans hoppers claim, you WILL have light eyes, and combined with the pale skin and black hair you get a very striking look that next to no other ethnicity even look similar too, you can instantly tell when you see a castizo/castiza because its so fucking striking. Lighter eye colors, such as green or hazel, are often seen as exotic or rare, adding to the "exotic halo." aswell with the Almond-shaped eyes that are commonly seen in Latino populations and are often considered appealing for their soft, symmetrical appearance adding even more to the look.
4) The Exotic Halo
The Exotic Halo associated with Latinos often comes from the striking combination of black hair, pale skin, and light-colored eyes like green or blue. I can almost guarantee that if you saw someone on the street with this combo you would be in a total state of shock of how this is possibly and why your eyes have been blessed to view this perfect specimen infront of you, this is even more rare than Chad, This combo combined with good looks are top 0.00001% and will never have a problem with slaying, friends, attention etc etc. Examples below
View attachment 3196523View attachment 3196526View attachment 3196527View attachment 3196528
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4) Health Of Latinos

Hybrid Vigor (Heterosis) research has shown that greater genetic diversity within a population are more resistant to certain dieases, this is because genetic mixing reduces the chances of inheriting harmful and recessive genes that can lead to genetic disorders, and over hundreds of years of this the master race has effectively been created by this mixing

Despite the lower average income for latino households and reduced access to healthcare in the United States compared to other groups for example whites, Latinos often show better health outcomes in areas like heart diease, cancer, and overall lifeexpectancy, This is known as the Latino Paradox, doctors can't explain it but i can, its another proof of latino supremacy:p:p, Latinos have also shown to have better cardiovascular health, and have lower rates of high blood pressure and cardiovascular diseases

@sportsmogger @enchanted_elixir @Usernames @Clavicular @TechnoBoss @Gengar @NZb6Air @MA_ascender @StarvedEpi @lemonnz @iloveboobs @ey88 @nathan @noonespecial @AlexBrown84
decent thread although should've posted some information what to looksmax (something I might do in the near future)
Only in Monterrey.

Guadalajara doesn't have that phenotype.
tbh there are some in Guadalajara put most of them are in the north or some central parts of the country
dani garica

Post some actual actual castizos, mestizos
the ones I can think of

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and castizo
racial superiority:

1. tall chad
2. short chad.
3. tall CL
4. short CL
5. others

• Hmm...
decent thread although should've posted some information what to looksmax (something I might do in the near future)

tbh there are some in Guadalajara put most of them are in the north or some central parts of the country

dani garica
View attachment 3199616

the ones I can think of
View attachment 3199629View attachment 3199633View attachment 3199640View attachment 3199653
View attachment 3199654View attachment 3199658View attachment 3199660View attachment 3199664View attachment 3199666
bro picked elite schizo fighter genetics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: castizo and |Daddy_Zygos|
Great thread (dnrd)

• So Sad

dani garica
View attachment 3199616

the ones I can think of
View attachment 3199629View attachment 3199633View attachment 3199640View attachment 3199653
View attachment 3199654View attachment 3199658View attachment 3199660View attachment 3199664View attachment 3199666
All of these are mestizo but yeah something like that

And the latinomaxxing guide and looksmax guide for latinos is dropping soon this is part 1 of a 4 part series i will be releasing soon

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
All of these are mestizo but yeah something like that

And the latinomaxxing guide and looksmax guide for latinos is dropping soon this is part 1 of a 4 part series i will be releasing soon
I mean that's what @Jason Voorhees was asking so I posted some
tag me want to learn other ways to looksmax

• Hmm...
I mean that's what @Jason Voorhees was asking so I posted some
tag me want to learn other ways to looksmax
Whats your ethnicity? Part 2 will be mostly about how to exotic maxx for white people to look more latino and achieve a much more appealing look while part 3 will be looksmaxxing for already latinos

Your best bet is larping as iranian like other curries
Nah, plenty of indians can pass as mexican at the very least, But i truly want to pass as brazilian, Passing as brazilian anywhere in the world is insanse smv boost for short term relationships, I will learn Portugese as well for this..

Iranians are lighter than brazilians tho aren't they.

I mean I don't expect to pass as brazilian with euro ancestry like chico or more southern Brazilians but rather more mixed ones near luke rio de janerio, Or tbh passing as some other latino like puerto rican might be good.

Tbh if nothing works I'll just claim to be from trinidad and tobago.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and castizo
Nah, plenty of indians can pass as mexican at the very least, But i truly want to pass as brazilian, Passing as brazilian anywhere in the world is insanse smv boost for short term relationships, I will learn Portugese as well for this..

Iranians are lighter than brazilians tho aren't they.

I mean I don't expect to pass as brazilian with euro ancestry like chico or more southern Brazilians but rather more mixed ones near luke rio de janerio, Or tbh passing as some other latino like puerto rican might be good.

Tbh if nothing works I'll just claim to be from trinidad and tobago.
Im brazilian you will never look like us

• Love it
1) Appeal & Slaying

2) Bones & Growth

4) Health Of Latinos

1) Appeal

View attachment 3196402
.View attachment 3196423

3) Slaying
4) Media

2) Bones & Growth

1) Skull Morphology

3) The Factors
View attachment 3196494
View attachment 3196499

1) Skin Tone

3) Eye Color
4) The Exotic Halo

4) Health Of Latinos

these arent latinos. these are whites or mostly white mixed

• +1
1) Appeal & Slaying

2) Bones & Growth

4) Health Of Latinos

1) Appeal

View attachment 3196402
.View attachment 3196423

3) Slaying
4) Media

2) Bones & Growth

1) Skull Morphology

3) The Factors
View attachment 3196494
View attachment 3196499

1) Skin Tone

3) Eye Color
4) The Exotic Halo

4) Health Of Latinos

High iq thread

• Love it
I smell the chatgpt of this thread
Guys dont take this thread seriously

• Hmm...