Any burglary tips? (Hypothetically)

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
@kjsbdfiusdf @Blackmannnns @Nigwardo @TyroneBiggums @TyroneBlackBeast @Tyronecell @TyroneIncoming @tyronelite @blackbencarson @blackdoomer @Black7 @Blackgymmax @Black Sinner @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Looks234
Ded srs tho (in Minecraft)

@astatine @Vermilioncore @AlexAP @n0rthface

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and n0rthface
Slay a girl and steal from her house when you have a sleepover.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
It’s easy them Brit cops got no sticks

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
No glizzys

• +1
No poles

• +1
Slay a girl and steal from her house when you have a sleepover.
Would genuinely do that if I had the looks. What about for an ugly subhuman?

Would genuinely do that if I had the looks. What about for an ugly subhuman?
Say you are an Ukrainian refugee and need a home, go to their house and steal everything.

• JFL
Reactions: Schönling and Deleted member 5189
Say you are an Ukrainian refugee and need a home, go to their house and steal everything.
I prefer the covert approach

• So Sad
Reactions: AlexAP
Use skimask, gloves, make sure there is no witnesses around that could potentially testify against you (no face no case), don't talk about it, DO NOT brag about it! Do not bring your phone, leave it at home so they can't trace you, be smart, have a getaway car, try to avoid camera, take the route with less cameras around, don't go any place but home, do this alone, it may be more difficult alone but it's worth it since you don't want to be snitched on by your accomplice, plan ahead of time, don't be sloppy, have good risk management, etc.

I DO NOT CONDONE CRIME, ANYONE WHO TAKES MY ADVICE IS HELD ACCOUNTABLE AND ITS THEIR SOLE RESPONSBILITY OF WHATEVER THEY DO.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
@kjsbdfiusdf @Blackmannnns @Nigwardo @TyroneBiggums @TyroneBlackBeast @Tyronecell @TyroneIncoming @tyronelite @blackbencarson @blackdoomer @Black7 @Blackgymmax @Black Sinner @looksmaxxer234
Sarcastic Yeah Right GIF by Bounce

• Love it
Go to a place isolated and do a look out so you see when the family is home and when is not

• +1
Many new players rush in without observation. Don't do that.
Pick a (Minecraft) house first and be on the lookout. Observe in-out patterns and routines of Steve. Atleast give it 4 (in-game) days, orbit and observe. Avoid house w dogs. If looks doable, strike. 3-4am is prime time.

Go to a place isolated and do a look out so you see when the family is home and when is not
This is why the burglary and serial killer rate is so high in the us compared to the UK. In the UK every house is connected and all the roads and paths are close together you'll almost always be either heard or seen by someone unless you're in the countryside