Any chance of growing at all at 21?

B

Broski

Zephir
I'm a weak 5'10 and look quite young for my age. People guess me around 18/19. I hit puberty late (around 16), my dick didn't start growing till I was 16 and I never had a huge growth spurt per se, I grew steadily over the years. When I graduated highschool I was 5'8.5 and grew from 5'9 to 5'10 from ages 19 to 20, but haven't grown at all since.

I do ask though because my twin is 6'1 and my younger brother (who just turned 20) is 6'0.5 and has grown slightly (people think he looks older than me).

Is there any chance of growing and if so anything I can do? My whole life I've been brutly heightmogged in my family as all the men are over 6ft (even my dad). And even at my work I'm one of the shortest as I live in a rich white area where lots of uni students work.

I don't ask for much, even making it to a strong 5'11 I'll be content as at least the mogging will be barely noticeable (will require 1.5 inches of height though).

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, galego123, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
No I'm pretty sure if u grow after 21 you've got gigantism

• +1
Reactions: mogging and AngryShortMale
I'm a weak 5'10 and look quite young for my age. People guess me around 18/19. I hit puberty late (around 16), my dick didn't start growing till I was 16 and I never had a huge growth spurt per se, I grew steadily over the years. When I graduated highschool I was 5'8.5 and grew from 5'9 to 5'10 from ages 19 to 20, but haven't grown at all since.

I do ask though because my twin is 6'1 and my younger brother (who just turned 20) is 6'0.5 and has grown slightly (people think he looks older than me).

Is there any chance of growing and if so anything I can do? My whole life I've been brutly heightmogged in my family as all the men are over 6ft. And even at my work I'm one of the shortest as I live in a rich white area where lots of uni students work.

I don't ask for much, even making it to a strong 5'11 I'll be content as at least the mogging will be barely noticeable (will require 1.5 inches of height though).
Your height growth stops right there unfortunately. I’m surprised you didn’t stop growing at 17 or 18.

I recommend that you just go outside a lot and eat less processed foods. Even though this won’t change much for your height.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, mogging and AngryShortMale
you can grow a few cm

its random if you will grow that late

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
Not true bro I grew until 25 don't listen to the clowns on here. My bro went from 5'8 to 5'11 from 18 to 25

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen, looksmaxmax, mogging and 1 other person
Not true bro I grew until 25 don't listen to the clowns on here. My bro went from 5'8 to 5'11 from 18 to 25
yeah bro believe i know of the friend of the uncle of the cousin of my fathers friends who grew 5cm by taking this secret product

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mio, Deleted member 22930, galego123 and 6 others
i hope to grow at 25 yo at 6'1. I do GROW GROW GROW GROW GROW meditations unironically but im still 6'1 but maybe in the future i will grow more ser.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Broski
Highly unlikely. At 5'10 just fraud to 6'0 with shoe lifts.

Is there any chance of growing and if so anything I can do? My whole life I've been brutly heightmogged in my family as all the men are over 6ft (even my dad). And even at my work I'm one of the shortest as I live in a rich white area where lots of uni students work.

Relaxin 2 injection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854

You will need 4000 thousand us dollar to get relaxin 2 injection to your body
It will take 8 months to make u get 8-10 cm additional height.

• Woah
Reactions: Broski

If you have 50.000 thousand us dollar to spare for this method then go for it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
You need dick gains, especially girth. Height is irrelevant

• JFL
Reactions: Broski
never had a huge growth spurt per se, I grew steadily over the years
highly unlikely that you will grow at 21 but this is how I grow also.
it's brutal and dogshit.
I wanna grow fast.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
If you have 50.000 thousand us dollar to spare for this method then go for it
theres also relaxin is semen, maybe game changing if you can isolate it, imagine if they start artificially producing relaxin in few yrs

semen could be new gold, invest in semen

You will need 4K us dollar to get relaxin 2 injection to your body
It will take 8 months to make u get 8-10 cm additional height.
Here is is the correct one
If you have 50K us dollar to spare for this method then go for it
With this method you will need to spare 4K to 60K US dollar to get your result

If you still not satisfied then go to doctor palley

You grow until 25 dead srs. At least I grew. Don't use relaxin you'll get hurt home. Talk to your doctor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123 and Broski