Any changs with successful minox beard?

Siberia_

Siberia_

Eros
I wanna grow beard using minox since im hairless as fck. I shave every 2 months and looks like pubes.
Could someone photoshop my pic with a stubble plox ty <3

Attachments

• IMG_4160.jpg
    IMG_4160.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 40
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 10491
Chang, get out of here now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 5875, Siberia_ and 1 other person
don't use minox dude i had a stroke

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: bruh3610 and Siberia_
Damn Chang, im a minox not responder so try it and see for urself. i rarely see changs with beards tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Siberia_
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387 and Deleted member 5634
Minox and a dermaroller does have proven efficacy for scalp hair, however I have never seen it tried on a beard. But I would imagine it would work. Its worth a shot. Cant hurt

• Love it
  • JFL
Damn Chang, im a minox not responder so try it and see for urself. i rarely see changs with beards tbh
I saw once and i couldnt stop mirin, amazing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
I saw once and i couldnt stop mirin, amazing

Im shooting myself wit this advice as you Will become better looking so More competition but you can try dermarolling plus minox for better gains

• +1
Cant hurt
Welllll... some people would say that min could go systemic through the face and inhibit collagen production.

I don’t know about that, but the alcohol that min comes in could def dry out your skin.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
T
Thx for your honesty

honestly that was an underrate

i would reevaluate and give you 6.25/10. you mog 75% of gooks irl

you don’t need a beard tbh, better with clean shaven

• +1
Welllll... some people would say that min could go systemic through the face and inhibit collagen production.

I don’t know about that, but the alcohol that min comes in could def dry out your skin.
That is a good point I guess it was not talked about with uses on the scalp since it wouldn't be noticeable. But still for a trial for a few months I doubt it would cause much trouble.

• +1

Pharmacokinetics
Absorption: Poorly absorbed through intact skin. About 0.3% to 4.5% of a topically applied dose reaches the systemic circulation. Application to skin with decreased integrity may increase systemic absorption.
Lets assume you apply 1ml:

Out of that max 0.045ml is gonna go systematic. Thats negligible, but even then, there has been zero proof that minox inhibits collagen production for skin.

Alcohol will definitely dry it out tho, so go for foam, if you can afford it.

• +1
Reactions: Spinc
Wow, props to you, actually the first person to give some sources instead of spewing out of their ass.

Sure, it has some standing, but for our goals idk if it is useful because:
1) It was done in mice
2) They measured the collagen of lung tissue of mice with pulmonary fibrosis which is basically collagen overproduction because of scar
tissue, not baseline collagen production
3) I assume it is oral instead of topical because I highly doubt they applied minox on lungs topically :D
Remember, 0.045% of topical minox goes systemic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Wow, props to you, actually the first person to give some sources instead of spewing out of their ass.

Sure, it has some standing, but for our goals idk if it is useful because:
1) It was done in mice
2) They measured the collagen of lung tissue of mice with pulmonary fibrosis which is basically collagen overproduction because of scar
tissue, not baseline collagen production
3) I assume it is oral instead of topical because I highly doubt they applied minox on lungs topically :D
Remember, 0.045% of topical minox goes systemic.
High iq shiii

• +1
Reactions: yorker12