Any “computer” forums?

D

Deleted member 38494

Platinum
As a 17 Y.o with 2 more years of highschool ahead i am high inhib. So to avoid wasting 2 years playing on my ps4 and rotting on tik tok i sold the ps and deleted all socials. I am focusing on lightmaxxes and computering skills. Does anyone know the best forums computer talking (and no , not the powerpoint and exel kind of computering lmao
like arch linux , high high computering skills , computer nerd incel level)

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Youtube.com

dunno why you'd need a forum

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
why would you sell your playstation though it would be useful to have to run linux hacks on it for practice

it's possible

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
why would you sell your playstation though it would be useful to have to run linux hacks on it for practice

it's possible
Gaming is for normies & Chads

it's possible
Man best shit to do is avoid having distractions , also jailbreak ps4 would be even BIGGER of a distraction that would mean i would be the one harming my study time lmao

Average gamer

Bro “average” just like you haven’t struggled to find decent looking humans in front of a screen instead of this
IMG 4629

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Deleted member 38494
  • +1
Reactions: smallman and IAMNOTANINCEL
Cherry-picked

cope it is. Plus every Zoomer I ever knew played gta, cod, halo, destiny growing up View attachment 2935847View attachment 2935848
Giga Normie trait gamers must return back to tiktok
How do you expect giga normie trait games to have place? The games people play know are PURE marketing . you can make thanos sing the hello kitty song on fortnite . Thats how fucked up games are. That’s why giga normie is escaping the “grew up with …. game” becouse games now are utterly shit , other than history ones that can be good.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and IAMNOTANINCEL
Cherry-picked

cope it is. Plus every Zoomer I ever knew played gta, cod, halo, destiny growing up View attachment 2935847View attachment 2935848
Giga Normie trait gamers must return back to tiktok
NORMIES DONT Play touhou tho
all normies grew up playing and still play popular goyslop (even shit that barely count as games like fifa and 2k) i grew up playing shit nobody has ever heard of

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, mirrormogger and ElTruecel
NORMIES DONT Play touhou tho
all normies grew up playing and still play popular goyslop (even shit that barely count as games like fifa and 2k) i grew up playing shit nobody has ever heard of
chad trait to play tohou

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
As a 17 Y.o with 2 more years of highschool ahead i am high inhib. So to avoid wasting 2 years playing on my ps4 and rotting on tik tok i sold the ps and deleted all socials. I am focusing on lightmaxxes and computering skills. Does anyone know the best forums computer talking (and no , not the powerpoint and exel kind of computering lmao
like arch linux , high high computering skills , computer nerd incel level)
Shut the fuck up discordcel