Any dark anime series with cold mc's

Kraken
Examples: Overlord, Code Geass, Berserk, Classroom of the elite, etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Attack on Titan

• Hmm...
Tokyo Ghoul, maybe? He starts off as a nice boy and slowly changes.

Watch yeelen

• Love it
Reactions: Racky
Hellsing ultimate

The anime has a terrible reputation beyond the first season so I'd reccomend stopping at season 1 or reading the manga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, datboijj and Deleted member 6128
The anime has a terrible reputation beyond the first season so I'd reccomend stopping at season 1 or reading the manga
i watched it as a non-anime fan and liked all of it. i think op should decide for himself.

i watched it as a non-anime fan and liked all of it. i think op should decide for himself.
i feel like the bar is probably lower for you, it's one of the shows most known for being a terrible adaption of the manga. Maybe OP will enjoy it if he hasn't watched many good shows

Is she in your top ten?
Yeah easily
CF05C1CE 9B33 4094 BF8D E4DAA8CDFE62

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 17791
monster
he is not the mc, he is the villain but the whole plot is pretty much about him

ffs have i watched every single anime or something

Vinland Saga and HxH

Majority of animes are never adapted well you’re better off reading the raw material. Also a lot of good mangas never get made into anime

i feel like the bar is probably lower for you, it's one of the shows most known for being a terrible adaption of the manga. Maybe OP will enjoy it if he hasn't watched many good shows
yeah i went in without any expectations. i think if op does the same he should technically have a good time.

Vinland Saga and HxH

Majority of animes are never adapted well you’re better off reading the raw material. Also a lot of good mangas never get made into anime
Done both ffs. Something more underground

have you read 20th century boys?

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Done both ffs. Something more underground
there isn't really anything. if it was good, you'd see it in like the top 50 on MAL.

edit: more like top 200 I guess

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 13787
there isn't really anything. if it was good, you'd see it in like the top 50 on MAL.

edit: more like top 200 I guess
If you like this type of anime with cold MC

You should check out Drifters. MC is brutal. Elf women getting raped, heads getting decapitated, firing squads, slavery, etc.

You should also check out YuYu Hakusho. But be warned, it's 1990 anime so quality not the best.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Danish_Retard and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
86, thought it was overrated though

• +1
Reactions: ....
redo of healer and

doraemon

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
baki? cold? kek. this nigguh a pussy
not a weeaboo, it's the only anime i've watched because my friend showed me it bitchass nigga. yujiro is the ultimate darktriad maxxer. it's really comical though because of the grotesque faces and the fights that are 90% niggas monologuing about their retarded techniques

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
not a weeaboo, it's the only anime i've watched because my friend showed me it bitchass nigga. yujiro is the ultimate darktriad maxxer. it's really comical though because of the grotesque faces and the fights that are 90% niggas monologuing about their retarded techniques
Baki is ass. Watch kengan ashura.

Idk nigga I only seen Naruto and death note

Tomodachi game. Anime is prettygood but the manga was a top 5 for me srs. Banged out the whole series in a day

Idk nigga I only seen Naruto and death note
kinda depressing how in this long list of animes given, I've watched all of them minus 2

• +1
kinda depressing how in this long list of animes given, I've watched all of them minus 2
Got any recs? I like Berserk and misunderstood ppl like Guts

• +1
Examples: Overlord, Code Geass, Berserk, Classroom of the elite, etc
Boku no piku. I think this is what you are looking for.

Ajinn the animation might be off putting, but it’s easily one of my favorite anime