Any deeper voice exercises?

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
To start with, I do not have a high pitched voice.

But there's my cousin in the room, with a high pitched voice, his voice is annoying, and if foids heard a high pitched voice like that, they would be annoyed.

So, I know the exercises work. There's proof of it, and lots of people saying they work.

But what are the exercises? If I find legit ones, I will be paying with 25-50 reputation depending on the quality of the exercises.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, Autismcel, silencio and 1 other person
Bump and tags
  • pepe999
  • asdvek
  • XtrovertNTnormalfag
  • drxkes
  • Htobrother
  • Michael Myers
  • Troglodyte452
  • mrriceguyreturn
  • Gargantuan
  • glizzygnasher68

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
  • Nonethnic
  • Pogin_chan
  • esthetics
  • RAMU KAKA
  • Jonas2k7
  • Atijet
  • 4ever
  • maou
  • JohnMett
  • Uefa CR7 league

• +1
  • The False Prophet
  • IAMNOTANINCEL
  • 6’10wingspan
  • Heatmiser
  • DingusBingus
  • Bonecel01

• +1
Is the 25-50 rep not good enough or anything? Make it 100 rep

• JFL
Check botb. Now rep me

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, n9wiff and asdvek
Bump and tags
  • pepe999
  • asdvek
  • XtrovertNTnormalfag
  • drxkes
  • Htobrother
  • Michael Myers
  • Troglodyte452
  • mrriceguyreturn
  • Gargantuan
  • glizzygnasher68
Kys for not tagging

I was gonna give you some tips but nvm

• So Sad
Reactions: asdvek
@Autismcel

• Love it
Reactions: Autismcel
@Autismcel
Smoking + no fap (ong it works. I noticed the changes myself, but not by much but it works) + speaking slowier and less loudly

• +1
Smoking + no fap (ong it works. I noticed the changes myself, but not by much but it works) + speaking slowier and less loudly
@asdvek these or surgery, legit here.

The only things that work

• JFL
NOFAP?
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
  • Love it
Smoke a marlboro red pack everyday

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and asdvek
Give me my reps i gave you everything that legit works

These or surgery, no in between

Also tell him to hop on TRT

• JFL
Give me my reps i gave you everything that legit works

These or surgery, no in between

Also tell him to hop on TRT
LOOOOOOOOOOLL NIGGA NOO SCREW U NO REPS FOR U FAGGG I WANTED SOME EXERCISES U SAID NOFAP AND SMOKING :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::forcedsmile::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek:(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n):rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

LOOOOOOOOOOLL NIGGA NOO SCREW U NO REPS FOR U FAGGG I WANTED SOME EXERCISES U SAID NOFAP AND SMOKING :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::forcedsmile::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek:(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n):rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Dude smoking works you dumbass

I witnessed my friends voice becoming deeper slowly

GIVE ME MY REPS YOU FUCKING SCAMMER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xolincs and asdvek
GIVE ME MY REPS YOU FUCKING SCAMMER
Bhai, I would. But the advice is shit. Hmm, Maybe I can do some reps for you, But First.. Hold On

• +1
Bhai, I would. But the advice is shit. Hmm, Maybe I can do some reps for you, But First.. Hold On
Nigga it's the only natural advice

Tell him to hop on TRT it's the only thing that would give him a much deeper voice

• JFL
Nigga it's the only natural advice

Tell him to hop on TRT it's the only thing that would give him a much deeper voice
nigga the exercises are for me not him

• Love it
nigga the exercises are for me not him
I clearly used the pronoun "him" not "you"

I'm not stupid like azonin bhai

• JFL

But there's my cousin in the room, with a high pitched voice, his voice is annoying, and if foids heard a high pitched voice like that, they would be annoyed.

So, I know the exercises work. There's proof of it, and lots of people saying they work.

But what are the exercises? If I find legit ones, I will be paying with 25-50 reputation depending on the quality of the exercises.
scream in your pillow or under water,
drink vinegar (apparently works)
get your t higher
smoke

• +1
scream in your pillow or under water,
drink vinegar (apparently works)
get your t higher
smoke
shit advice i already do all of these, i do the screaming, i alr drink one scoop of apple vinegar, on roids, smoking cigars

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
shit advice i already do all of these, i do the screaming, i alr drink one scoop of apple vinegar, on roids, smoking cigars
then thats all u can do nigga it aint shit advice

• JFL
neck curls

• JFL
Bonesmash your throat, worked for me

Just smoke and its so easy
Especially vaping

Users who are viewing this thread

Back