Any doubts about me not choosing the right career path are now cleared

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
Title. I thought about becoming a doctor at some point, some of you may remember my past posts on the matter, BUT now that I see how bitchy & soyish doctors are, any doubts about me not choosing the right career path (CS) have disappeared.

I made two posts on forum.whitecoatinvestor.com (a doctor forum basically) and these soys became OUTRAGED on my choice of username, which is
"excited delirium". Excited delirium is an emergency where drug users, abuse stimulants, or stop taking stimulants, etc

"Agitated or excited delirium is an acute confusional state marked by intense paranoia, hallucinations, and violence toward objects and people."

How the fuck is that offensive? If anything, it brings light to the issue. Drugs are not something to be abused. And then they got triggered because I responded "no one cares about that, so many doctors (especially surgeons) have cold personalities" which was thoughtful and reasoned LITERALLY SO MANY DOCTORS ARE SOCIOPATHS, that's a fact.

Nevertheless, I got banned for being a "troll".

my posts:

Screenshot 3376

Screenshot 3378

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Danish_Retard, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
@PapiMew do me a favor and move this to moneymaking & success, I think its better suited there

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
@PapiMew do me a favor and move this to moneymaking & success, I think its better suited there
Well,medical can make u a lot of money if u graduate from a good school and get a top field in usmle like ortho, neurosurgery.

Neurosurgeons earn 700k per year as the start salary and that's from the government jobs ,not from the private jobs,if they join hospital private branches like mountsinai and others like that they can be earning 2-3 million per year.

Choose carefully,i know medical takes a lot of time but if u get the top jobs the money can't be matched by any other job.

And i personally don't think u should care about what doctors' personalty is like if u are in for the money,u can find shitty people everywhere

And the doctors in the forums write like redditors:lul::lul::lul: and it's true they act very highly and superior

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and UglyGod360
Title. I thought about becoming a doctor at some point, some of you may remember my past posts on the matter, BUT now that I see how bitchy & soyish doctors are, any doubts about me not choosing the right career path (CS) have disappeared.

I made two posts on forum.whitecoatinvestor.com (a doctor forum basically) and these soys became OUTRAGED on my choice of username, which is
"excited delirium". Excited delirium is an emergency where drug users, abuse stimulants, or stop taking stimulants, etc

"Agitated or excited delirium is an acute confusional state marked by intense paranoia, hallucinations, and violence toward objects and people."

How the fuck is that offensive? If anything, it brings light to the issue. Drugs are not something to be abused. And then they got triggered because I responded "no one cares about that, so many doctors (especially surgeons) have cold personalities" which was thoughtful and reasoned LITERALLY SO MANY DOCTORS ARE SOCIOPATHS, that's a fact.

my posts:

View attachment 1658541
View attachment 1658543

Why are they so offended by the username? that entire forum is like a reddit 2.0, filled with overly sensitive SJWs.
Makes sense actually if these people are stuck in a university for 8+ years

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Danish_Retard
If you have any doubts about becoming a doctor you shouldn’t become one simple as that

If you have any doubts about becoming a doctor you shouldn’t become one simple as that
Reddit and quora type answer.

One must research about the field he is entering rather than jumping in without knowing what leads ahead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Yerico7 and Danish_Retard
Why are they so offended by the username? that entire forum is like a reddit 2.0, filled with overly sensitive SJWs.
Yah,they are saying he needs psychiatrist help because of his username:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Yah,they are saying he needs psychiatrist help because of his username:lul::lul::lul::lul:
I still doubt you grew from 5’8 to 6’1 from fucking MK677 and spine exercises at age 19 @AscendingHero

I still doubt you grew from 5’8 to 6’1 from fucking MK677 and spine exercises at age 19 @AscendingHero
Not from 5'8 to 6'1 but form 5'9 to 6'0,with fluctuations to 6'0.5

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
3 inch growth in less than a year at age 19 when you didn’t grow for 2 years prior with MK677 and spine exercises :feelsuhh:

• +1
You have decent knowledge but ur basically a fake natty if there were fake natties for heightmaxxing on aspie forums

• +1
You have decent knowledge but ur basically a fake natty if there were fake natties for heightmaxxing on aspie forums
:lul::lul: lol.
Bro i mesured when i was growing and to give evén the lowest most conservative gain,i would say i grew at least 2 inches tall, remeber,that this is the most conversative harsh estimate i would say.

I would have never wrote such long threads about spinemaxxing if I hadn't grown.

@ mafiaboy grew 1 inch and is still growing and one guy on reddit "cheesecel" has grown 2 inches from my method.

3 inch growth in less than a year at age 19 when you didn’t grow for 2 years prior with MK677 and spine exercises :feelsuhh:
Well,this is the paradox of this situation,which is surprising,motivating and suspicious (to some) at the same time.

It gives the conclusion that sometimes things don't go as we would expect them to be,most people would expect to end growing at 18 with no more growth potential,but my story proves its more than that and that's why i advise everyone to atleast try whole-heartedly before giving up

:lul::lul: lol.
Bro i mesured when i was growing and to give evén the lowest most conservative gain,i would say i grew at least 2 inches tall, remeber,that this is the most conversative harsh estimate i would say.

I would have never wrote such long threads about spinemaxxing if I hadn't grown.

@ mafiaboy grew 1 inch and is still growing and one guy on reddit "cheesecel" has grown 2 inches from my method.
Your “method” is mk677 and spine exercises lol

Literally
Proper consideration takes time.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Your “method” is mk677 and spine exercises lol
Didn't take mk677.

Just spine exercises,i can see why people might think it's suspicious but it really isn't.

Some others have grown with my exercises too.

Also,read my other post about the paradox

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy
Wow on the progress.
I did a pseudo method similar to yours; I went from less than 5'10 measuring at night in December of 2021 then I started to exercise near late January 2022 to now I burned on average 1k calories and did hanging exercises and pull up and popular near almost every day that I work out though I took breaks from weather issued and because of moving in the latter two exercises. I went to around 5'11 depending on the surface.
I had family members that say they still grow at 25 so I think I have some time left.
I will be honest; I am skeptical of drugs like Aromasin because of their side effects but at this point, I basically got nothing to lose but everything to gain so I think I will try them.

Good luck op. Wish the best in your money making endeavors

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
"I once told a high school teacher that same thing, that I was wondering about spending 10 years in training before getting a job. He told me that in 10 years, you will be 30 irrespective of whether you are a doctor or not so you might as well be doing what you want to be doing at age 30. 10 years goes by like a flash."

This is so fucking cancer dumb. When you are wondering if "10 years before getting a job is worth it" you are usually wondering that not because you really really love the idea of med school and nothing else ever, but because you also have some alternatives in mind and are thinking "hmm if I love this 7/10 but I have to spend 10yrs on it, and I love another thing 6/10 and I spend 3-5 on it, which is better?" . By 25, you have (hopefully) a stable job with already like 3 yrs experience in most fields, and by the age of 30, in most serious/high level jobs (society equivalent of med jobs) you would have enough experience (read: ~8 yrs) to actually go solo (applies to econ ppl, law ppl,engineers, etc). Assuming youve worked a lot, you would be making stacks at that point, and if you're not, you've just trolled yourself somewhere along the point because that's mainly how Western world works.

So for anyone considering med school, you need to really really like the prospect of it, it shouldnt even be an option, it should be an at least 90% sure decision on your part, because the time sacrifice you have to make, the bullshit you'll have to put up to (with older docs etc, altho they're usually nice, it's not always), and the amount of studying, is completely unworth for someone who could have gone another route.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6128
"I once told a high school teacher that same thing, that I was wondering about spending 10 years in training before getting a job. He told me that in 10 years, you will be 30 irrespective of whether you are a doctor or not so you might as well be doing what you want to be doing at age 30. 10 years goes by like a flash."

This is so fucking cancer dumb. When you are wondering if "10 years before getting a job is worth it" you are usually wondering that not because you really really love the idea of med school and nothing else ever, but because you also have some alternatives in mind and are thinking "hmm if I love this 7/10 but I have to spend 10yrs on it, and I love another thing 6/10 and I spend 3-5 on it, which is better?" . By 25, you have (hopefully) a stable job with already like 3 yrs experience in most fields, and by the age of 30, in most serious/high level jobs (society equivalent of med jobs) you would have enough experience (read: ~8 yrs) to actually go solo (applies to econ ppl, law ppl,engineers, etc). Assuming youve worked a lot, you would be making stacks at that point, and if you're not, you've just trolled yourself somewhere along the point because that's mainly how Western world works.

So for anyone considering med school, you need to really really like the prospect of it, it shouldnt even be an option, it should be an at least 90% sure decision on your part, because the time sacrifice you have to make, the bullshit you'll have to put up to (with older docs etc, altho they're usually nice, it's not always), and the amount of studying, is completely unworth for someone who could have gone another route.
Ur high iq

my posts:

View attachment 1658541
View attachment 1658543
Soys are everywhere in academia. And you can generally not express unpopular opinions in the professional life. Not sure if medicine is much worse in that regard compared to CS, but it probably is a little more extreme, especially psychology.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and UglyGod360
I'll give you 10$ if you suck my dick

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyGod360 and Anchor_Ship
Psychiatry is based tbh
Most barely actually work much and get paid a ton

Well,this is the paradox of this situation,which is surprising,motivating and suspicious (to some) at the same time.

It gives the conclusion that sometimes things don't go as we would expect them to be,most people would expect to end growing at 18 with no more growth potential,but my story proves its more than that and that's why i advise everyone to atleast try whole-heartedly before giving up
is it true dick grows to 19 some girl on tiktok said it, also if i take hgh and mk677 will i get dick grwoth, even 0.25 cm would be stunning, alsp if someone in family has cancer is it risk for me to get it too especially on hgh

is it true dick grows to 19 some girl on tiktok said it, also if i take hgh and mk677 will i get dick grwoth, even 0.25 cm would be stunning, alsp if someone in family has cancer is it risk for me to get it too especially on hgh

Theres no fixed age of stoppage of penis growth.
We just know that the androgen receptors in penis downregulate and get de-senitized so the penis stops growing.

Does some1 in ur family has cancer??
Hgh and mk?
Maybe,but u can get better results with penis pumps,extenders,clampers if done right.

Also,read this.
penile lengthening info posts.

If u apply DHT gel in small doses,it can help too.
Source for DHT gel is u/AlphaGels on reddit.
It would cost u 90$ for 1.5-2.5 years.
He said he got 0.9 inches in 1 year after using DHT gel in small doses at the age of 27.

Dont overodose on it,use it in minimal doses

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Wow on the progress.
I did a pseudo method similar to yours; I went from less than 5'10 measuring at night in December of 2021 then I started to exercise near late January 2022 to now I burned on average 1k calories and did hanging exercises and pull up and popular near almost every day that I work out though I took breaks from weather issued and because of moving in the latter two exercises. I went to around 5'11 depending on the surface.
I had family members that say they still grow at 25 so I think I have some time left.
I will be honest; I am skeptical of drugs like Aromasin because of their side effects but at this point, I basically got nothing to lose but everything to gain so I think I will try them.
How old r u?
:feelsgood:

23, about to be 24 soon