Any effects of wisdom teeth removal on facial structure? (very important GTFIH)

Deleted member 3946

Deleted member 3946

Platinum
Might have to remove 2 of them (lower jaw) to remove risk of infection (they're perma stuck inside). I'm literally a teeth cel at this point, I have so many teeth issues (skeletal wise). Any ideas ? Do I remove or risky for face? Moneypilled orthodontists/dentists are just gonna say "yes yes remove or if the ingrown get infected for any reason,it might infect more teeth and you will have to pull more :soy::soy:" But I think that might be a cash grab attempt.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I'd just leave them there until they actually cause problems, fuck money grabbing cunts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384 and Deleted member 7098
Might have to remove 2 of them (lower jaw) to remove risk of infection (they're perma stuck inside). I'm literally a teeth cel at this point, I have so many teeth issues (skeletal wise). Any ideas ? Do I remove or risky for face? Moneypilled orthodontists/dentists are just gonna say "yes yes remove or if the ingrown get infected for any reason,it might infect more teeth and you will have to pull more :soy::soy:" But I think that might be a cash grab attempt.
Already removed my wisdom teeth, I see absolutely no changes.
I'd just leave them there until they actually cause problems, fuck money grabbing cunts
Paid like a 10$ for 2 teeth.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
It is ok to remove wisdom teeth if you want to undergo bimax in future.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
there are tons of wisdomteethremovalcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384 and Tryndamere
I had a bottom molar removed, after one year I could see changes on the jawline
I am now approaching 2 years and there haven't been any significant changes compared to the first year
My jawline is slanted from profile view so the side with the tooth removed looks less slanted and more parallel to the ground which looks okay from some angles but in some angles where I take pictures there is an indent which throws off the natural curvature of my jawline

Will you lose bone volume or natural curvature by removing wisdom teeth? It's possible because the bone socket will shrink when the teeth are pulled out meaning less volume in the jaw but it may be hard to notice it if the loss is symmetrical both sides

My blackpilled orthodontist said the same , he was also the one who told me to not follow surgeons' advice to do osteotomy because it will probably ruin me (I'm very specific case where I have a big overbite but the chin is level with the upper jaw). I'll probably just follow this

I had a bottom molar removed, after one year I could see changes on the jawline
I am now approaching 2 years and there haven't been any significant changes compared to the first year
My jawline is slanted from profile view so the side with the tooth removed looks less slanted and more parallel to the ground which looks okay from some angles but in some angles where I take pictures there is an indent which throws off the natural curvature of my jawline

Will you lose bone volume or natural curvature by removing wisdom teeth? It's possible because the bone socket will shrink when the teeth are pulled out meaning less volume in the jaw but it may be hard to notice it if the loss is symmetrical both sides
My lower jaw already isnt super wide so I'm not sure if I wanna risk it without reason. Plus I'm gonna be doing it on Christmas period if so, and I've read/heard that the recovery period is ultra miserable.

My blackpilled orthodontist said the same , he was also the one who told me to not follow surgeons' advice to do osteotomy because it will probably ruin me (I'm very specific case where I have a big overbite but the chin is level with the upper jaw). I'll probably just follow this
So your chin would have too much projection post mandible advancement?
You could get the surgeon to reduce the chin

the jews took my wisdom teeth i lost forward growth and my jaw went to shit im going er for this

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384 and 6ft4
So your chin would have too much projection post mandible advancement?
You could get the surgeon to reduce the chin
The mandible isn't recessed, the upper jaw is just overly advanced. I can show you pics if you want and you'll understand what I mean.