Any example of high tier normie ascending to chad?

LocalDanger

LocalDanger

Master
All I see is ugly people who transform but they have deformities so obviously it's low hanging fruit. Or some of them were just fat.

But are there any non photoshopped non frauded ascensions from high tier normie to chad?

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Me. I have the bones, I’m just losing weight.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 10709 and 2 others
me, but cannot share sorry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 1862
@Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Tyronecell, Deleted member 6785 and 4 others
amnesia
went from normie/htn to chad
833b550c-061f-4293-860e-753449e68125-jpeg.243363
bad85c3a-07e2-4e06-909d-1e134c70aa4d-jpeg.243364

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, NoPainNoChick, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 2 others
For a guy to be a high-tier normie in the first place he'd have to be relatively lean. And if the maximum he could reach via leaness is high tier normie, then obviously he doesn't have Chad potential. Unless we take into account surgeries, but that's not really a true transformation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Salludon went from normie to giga chad

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Be_ConfidentBro, pizza and 3 others
  • Woah
Reactions: gamma
found this
1587166809033-png.361419

not sure if there are more
you can see its before he ascended due to body fat and hairstyle/eyebrows ( and clothes as well jfl such twink cloth he is using )
even tho not a bad side profile

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Amnesia and Copeful
you can see its before he ascended due to body fat and hairstyle/eyebrows ( and clothes as well jfl such twink cloth he is using )
nah pretty sure its after

Still has good maxilla and forward growth. Ascending is easy at that point.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 10709
For a guy to be a high-tier normie in the first place he'd have to be relatively lean. And if the maximum he could reach via leaness is high tier normie, then obviously he doesn't have Chad potential. Unless we take into account surgeries, but that's not really a true transformation.
ED7r1tZ.gif

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Be_ConfidentBro, gamma and 2 others
Amnesia was already a chadlite profile wise before surgery, only the front needed change.

It's not natural and it's stupid to fool normies into thinking that you can become Salludon by mewing. On top of that, surgeries are risky business and you have to know what you're doing and most importantly the guy working on you has to know what he is doing. Most people fuck their face more than they fix by doing them.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
It's not natural and it's stupid to fool normies into thinking that you can become Salludon by mewing.
Ok so? Nobody in this thread even mentioned mewing lol.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 10709 and Deleted member 1862
It's not natural and it's stupid to fool normies into thinking that you can become Salludon by mewing. On top of that, surgeries are risky business and you have to know what you're doing and most importantly the guy working on you has to know what he is doing. Most people fuck their face more than they fix by doing them.
'its not natural' are you 12 years old?

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, randomvanish, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
'its not natural' are you 12 years old?
OP specifically mentions "non-fraud". Surgery is fraud. Even those that turned out good in the end like Salludon, there's quite clearly an uncanny look to his face even to normies who don't know shit about PSL.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 1862
OP specifically mentions "non-fraud". Surgery is fraud. Even those that turned out good in the end like Salludon, there's quite clearly an uncanny look to his face even to normies who don't know shit about PSL.
high inhib, below the sea tier iq gigacope

Using the resources available to you to permanently alter your constitution is fraud? So is gymcelling fraud unless you do it in the jungle without weights? Is getting braces fraud because you'd look completely different without them? Is brushing your teeth frauding because it's "not natural"?

frauding refers to things like makeup, shoe lifts, lighting etc. Things that are external & are entirely short term

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, xefo, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others

Using the resources available to you to permanently alter your constitution is fraud? So is gymcelling fraud unless you do it in the jungle without weights? Is getting braces fraud because you'd look completely different without them? Is brushing your teeth frauding because it's "not natural"?

frauding refers to things like makeup, shoe lifts, lighting etc. Things that are external & are entirely short term
what about a banana to fraud my McMonstercock

• JFL
what about a banana to fraud my McMonstercock
it's ok bro because bananas are natural :feelsyay::feelsyay:

oh wait even that isn't allowed because bananas used to look like this:

before we started selectively breeding & domesticating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, AsGoodAsItGets, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
  • JFL

Found the surgery autist. So what did you do to yourself?

Found the surgery autist. So what did you do to yourself?
greycel trying to act high & mighty jfl

I've been lucky enough to not need any major surgical interventions, but I'm knowledgeable on the matter & like to help people who have realistic expectations.

You on the other hand are living in caveman times

• +1