Any fix for close set eyes

D

Deleted member 61381

Iron
Not an extreme case that'd make me subhuman but still hate it. I've been told it's not noticeable but I can't help feel uncanny looking at it. Is it unfixable? Need any way to fraud it

Rope or open your brain

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
I had a friend who had super small eyes that were close set. Pretty sad since the rest of his features were quite good. I can't stop wondering whether it was his dad or mum that cucked him. But as per usual it usually is the latter.

• +1
Reactions: chinmax
orbital box osteomy

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
making them wider is how you fix close set eyes

Groom your eyebrows to be slightly wider set, it creates the illusion of wider set eyes
Also is it your IPD that's too narrow, or are they a normal width apart but your temples/head is wide making your ESR bad? If your temples/head are wide in comparison to your eyes you could fraud with hair like middle parts/curtain hairstyles or anything with more flow on the sides

Face cut open for an orbital box osteotomy

Groom your eyebrows to be slightly wider set, it creates the illusion of wider set eyes
Also is it your IPD that's too narrow, or are they a normal width apart but your temples/head is wide making your ESR bad? If your temples/head are wide in comparison to your eyes you could fraud with hair like middle parts/curtain hairstyles or anything with more flow on the sides
The latter, could probably fraud with hair

Lmao I don't have such extreme close set eyes, it's only noticable to my autistic ass
close set eyes are noticable to any1 who looks at you who notices

close set eyes are noticable to any1 who looks at you who notices
Screenshot 20240203 014944

How much

you need to take an undistorted image and zoom into eyes,front camera makes eyes look wider send an undistorted one
This is from the back camera and at a distance

you have 0.85 eye spacing to eye length ratio that is very close tbh
Weird I've only recently noticed that, what's suppose to be normal

here its like 0.82 yeah you have extreme close set eyes
Extreme? Pics might be causing the number to change so much
Can I pm a pic of mine to see if it ruins my whole face or not?

Not an extreme case that'd make me subhuman but still hate it. I've been told it's not noticeable but I can't help feel uncanny looking at it. Is it unfixable? Need any way to fraud it
vitamin D needed