any foids lurking / LARPing GTFIH 😍

I really dont care about them, its just the retarded brainwashing that these "muslims" repeat over and over again with 0 critical thinking that pissed me off
I agree that the west exaggerates shit like how they do with Taliban even though they're running their country fine

But ISIS is hated by all Muslims worldwide for what they've

This has nothing to do with me being a shia lol 95% of Syrian Muslims are sunni yet they all hate ISIS for slaughtering their people

I agree that the west exaggerates shit like how they do with Taliban even though they're running their country fine

But ISIS is hated by all Muslims worldwide for what they've

This has nothing to do with me being a shia lol 95% of Syrian Muslims are sunni yet they all hate ISIS for slaughtering their people
More like 95 percent of Muslims were slaughtered by your mushrik alliance along with crusaders(Russians)

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
palestine this hamas that. fighting for natioanlism and banners other than the banner of allah, controlling vast amount of lands yet not implementing sharia over 1 square km of them. they can all go rot in hell
This is a war between Muslims and Jews

Palestine is just a name for the Muslim resistance

You want us to all just magically convince every Muslim to fight under the banner of Islam when they have been deluded by worldly illusions

Islam can never truly unite until the advent of Imam Mahdi may Allah hasten his appearance

Also JFL at the shariah part Iran literally just had mass protests for enforcing hijab :lul:

More like 95 percent of Muslims were slaughtered by your mushrik alliance along with crusaders(Russians)
Stop just saying shit lol tell me the time or the war or the region

This is a war between Muslims and Jews

Palestine is just a name for the Muslim resistance

You want us to all just magically convince every Muslim to fight under the banner of Islam when they have been deluded by worldly illusions

Islam can never truly unite until the advent of Imam Mahdi may Allah hasten his appearance

Also JFL at the shariah part Iran literally just had mass protests for enforcing hijab :lul:
I refuse to cope with whatever we got at hand rn. jews are no worse than these muslims by name and I make no difference between them. I have made bara'a from all these nationalistic groups with shitty end goals like democracy and such, I'd rather support no one.

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist and SomethingIsWrong
palestine this hamas that. fighting for natioanlism and banners other than the banner of allah, controlling vast amount of lands yet not implementing sharia over 1 square km of them. they can all go rot in hell
May Allah bless you akhi it's rare to find Muslims like you nowadays , all they care about is nationalism (kufr) , fighting to implement democracy (kufr)

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking and shia.jihadist
May Allah bless you akhi it's rare to find Muslims like you nowadays , all they care about is nationalism (kufr) , fighting to implement democracy (kufr)
may allah keep us firm upon true tawheed akhi

• Love it
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
I refuse to cope with whatever we got at hand rn. jews are no worse than these muslims by name and I make no difference between them. I have made bara'a from all these nationalistic groups with shitty end goals like democracy and such, I'd rather support no one.
I agree with you both on this
Nationalism is a disease plaguing Muslims

I hate when retards say that the current genocide of Muslims in Gaza isn't a religious war lol
The Yahood are murdering Muslims because their disgusting Rabbis and corrupted books tell them to

idgaf about the state of Palestine I just care about Muslims women and children being murdered

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DNRDniggerking and SomethingIsWrong