Any former bully’s here

FrameMogger

FrameMogger

Normie face, chad frame.
Me and my nt maxxed friend would make fun of this gay guy that was kinda a dick to everyone. We would call him a fag, tell him he only hung with girls cause men found him ugly etc. Some feminazi hoe would get mad at us, but we just called her an ugly slut and made her cry. Honestly feel real bad about it now but it was kinda funny ngl.

We would also pretend ask out fat chicks, constantly call girls who were annoying ugly etc. Worst part is that some of these girls liked us which made it worse for their self esteem.

Also some fat chick would always bring a huge ass bottle of coke to school and drink it in the middle of class. She’d also always make some annoying ass political statement in class. So me and my friend would say libtard and snowflake, fatass etc whenever she talked in class and we would make the whole class laugh. My friend even one day shook the coke bottle one day and it sprayed all over her and everyone even the teacher laughed their asses off.

I would never do shit like this now a days but can’t help think about how funny we found it back then. Kids can be real dicks.

However we never bullied incels funny enough. I guess we felt so bad for em we left em alone.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, RealSurgerymax, Deleted member 4301 and 4 others
A bit in elementary but they were still my friends, i just...bullied them a bit :feelskek: Not some dark shit.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
No I was nice to everyone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FrameMogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FrameMogger
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4301, Growth Plate and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17829, FrameMogger and 3 others
>Calling a kid a fag
>doing fag behavior (calling another man ugly)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, ROTTING, Deleted member 15309 and 1 other person
Based chad. Thanks for ruining the self esteem of these dumb whores fr good work

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Central Cee, FrameMogger and 1 other person
You probably would've bullied me. :feelshehe:

• So Sad
Another foid 😂

• +1
Did little bit of bullying yes.

There was an ugly kid, used to regularly beat him up, laugh at how ugly his parents were, how low IQ he was, nerd pheno is meant to be high IQ. I think he took it in good humour, but he ended up being a paedo and is now on sex offender register.

Another gay, soft kid used the bully, was too soft to properly fuck with so, just went super hard on him in football and rugby, cos based former army drill sergeant PE teacher made low value kids play rugby like 4 times a year. This kid ended up beconibg a sailor on cargo ships so he can fuck Filipino fem boys I guess.

2 other ugly as fuck kids got bullied for being low IQ, small, and ugly, people would randomly beat them up, but I never did, I'd just laugh at them. Then one day in year 11 they bought a machete to school and slashed all the bike tyres in the bike shed and told the 2 stacies they were gonna stick the machetes up their pussies and fuck them up, while their chadlet BFs stood there and did nothing but, despite these 2 chadlets larping all through school as 'tough guys'

Kids who got bullied were

Ugly
Small frame
Low IQ

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Central Cee, CFW432 and 1 other person
You probably would've bullied me. :feelshehe:
I don’t think we bullied incels so you would’ve been fine. If you were ntmaxxed we prob would’ve even hung out with you cause we had a few ugly ass dudes in our friend groups.

Usually ugly girls had it the hardest at our schools. Ugly guys who were ntmaxxed were decently popular. Regular nt ugly guys were below average popularity, but still had friends and were never bullied. Autistic ugly guys usually just became memes and were never really bullied much.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Lawton88
I don’t think we bullied incels so you would’ve been fine. If you were ntmaxxed we prob would’ve even hung out with you cause we had a few ugly ass dudes in our friend groups.
I'm not nt :feelskek:

My entire friend circle was bully and it was amazing for that period of time. Used to bully every ugly and fat foid we used to have abusing battles with other classes. We used to beat kids in washroom during recess in winters, our college dress in winter was a track suit with hoodie cap and we used to put that cap on people's face and then 7-8 of my friends used to beat to shit Outta that person and than used to ran away jfl

• +1
I'm not nt :feelskek:
We prob would’ve just ignored you for the most part if you weren’t gay. My HS was really homophobic for some reason.

My entire friend circle was bully and it was amazing for that period of time. Used to bully every ugly and fat foid we used to have abusing battles with other classes. We used to beat kids in washroom during recess in winters, our college dress in winter was a track suit with hoodie cap and we used to put that cap on people's face and then 7-8 of my friends used to best to shit Outta that person and than used to ran away jfl
Holy shit y’all were hardcore. We never beat anyone up since we mostly bullied girls and fags.

Holy shit y’all were hardcore. We never beat anyone up since we mostly bullied girls and fags.
It was usually among the people we know, but we did beat some unknown dudes on some days just for fun.

In winters some dudes used to wear beanie caps, one of my friend used to pull that cap on their face and then we used kick the shit Outta that guy:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and ROTTING
It was usually among the people we know, but we did beat some unknown dudes on some days just for fun.

In winters some dudes used to wear beanie caps, one of my friend used to pull that cap on their face and then we used kick the shit Outta that guy:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Same. The boys and I used to go around the block and just beat the shit out of random cocky looking kids around our age and then run away after :lul::lul::lul:
The group fell apart eventually and we don't really keep in touch anymore :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
It's fucking retarded thinking back. Still would do it all over again if I was young though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe and FrameMogger
Based chad. Thanks for ruining the self esteem of these dumb whores fr good work
We were no chads but thank you. Too bad this stuff is impossible when you’re older and in college.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and ROTTING
Make a girl cry = she is chemically attached to you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and FrameMogger
Then one day in year 11 they bought a machete to school and slashed all the bike tyres in the bike shed and told the 2 stacies they were gonna stick the machetes up their pussies and fuck them up,
Holy based

• JFL
Same. The boys and I used to go around the block and just beat the shit out of random cocky looking kids around our age and then run away after :lul::lul::lul:
The group fell apart eventually and we don't really keep in touch anymore :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
It's fucking retarded thinking back. Still would do it all over again if I was young though.
They were good days when i used to extremely NT and famous in school. Now i don't even have a fukin friend and i am a social outcast jfl

• +1
Did little bit of bullying yes.

There was an ugly kid, used to regularly beat him up, laugh at how ugly his parents were, how low IQ he was, nerd pheno is meant to be high IQ. I think he took it in good humour, but he ended up being a paedo and is now on sex offender register.

Another gay, soft kid used the bully, was too soft to properly fuck with so, just went super hard on him in football and rugby, cos based former army drill sergeant PE teacher made low value kids play rugby like 4 times a year. This kid ended up beconibg a sailor on cargo ships so he can fuck Filipino fem boys I guess.

2 other ugly as fuck kids got bullied for being low IQ, small, and ugly, people would randomly beat them up, but I never did, I'd just laugh at them. Then one day in year 11 they bought a machete to school and slashed all the bike tyres in the bike shed and told the 2 stacies they were gonna stick the machetes up their pussies and fuck them up, while their chadlet BFs stood there and did nothing but, despite these 2 chadlets larping all through school as 'tough guys'

Kids who got bullied were

Ugly
Small frame
Low IQ
Why you gotta bully incels. Your school was gigacucked, at our conservative 1950’s ass school we mainly bullied bitches and fags.

Why you gotta bully incels. Your school was gigacucked, at our conservative 1950’s ass school we mainly bullied bitches and fags.
Didn't realise at the time they were incels.

Fags did get bullied, but now being gay is not a bad thing, sort of a cool thing, a HS Chad who has sucked a dick is higher value now than a HS Chad who never sucked a dick, I know this cos I been back to schools.

Dumb fuck jocks aren't high value now.

Can't bully bitches cos they don't react

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 17829
Didn't realise at the time they were incels.

Fags did get bullied, but now being gay is not a bad thing, sort of a cool thing, a HS Chad who has sucked a dick is higher value now than a HS Chad who never sucked a dick, I know this cos I been back to schools.

Dumb fuck jocks aren't high value now.

Can't bully bitches cos they don't react
Thank god I’m outta high school. I was a jock (good frame average face) so I had high appeal. Now with globo homo in full run, Id barely have average appeal. My era is sadly coming to an end.

Thank god I’m outta high school. I was a jock (good frame average face) so I had high appeal. Now with globo homo in full run, Id barely have average appeal. My era is sadly coming to an end.
Yeah but will come back, I still see masc guys around, just far more fem guys and tiktok boys

• +1
Me and my nt maxxed friend would make fun of this gay guy that was kinda a dick to everyone. We would call him a fag, tell him he only hung with girls cause men found him ugly etc. Some feminazi hoe would get mad at us, but we just called her an ugly slut and made her cry. Honestly feel real bad about it now but it was kinda funny ngl.

We would also pretend ask out fat chicks, constantly call girls who were annoying ugly etc. Worst part is that some of these girls liked us which made it worse for their self esteem.

Also some fat chick would always bring a huge ass bottle of coke to school and drink it in the middle of class. She’d also always make some annoying ass political statement in class. So me and my friend would say libtard and snowflake, fatass etc whenever she talked in class and we would make the whole class laugh. My friend even one day shook the coke bottle one day and it sprayed all over her and everyone even the teacher laughed their asses off.

I would never do shit like this now a days but can’t help think about how funny we found it back then. Kids can be real dicks.

However we never bullied incels funny enough. I guess we felt so bad for em we left em alone.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
JFL! I love class freaks, a lot of them end up as such retards in the future too

• JFL
JFL! I love class freaks, a lot of them end up as such retards in the future too
Funny enough the chick who chugged coke became normal in college and even lost the weight so it’s nice to see her doing better after tormenting the poor girl jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Funny enough the chick who chugged coke became normal in college and even lost the weight so it’s nice to see her doing better after tormenting the poor girl jfl.
JFL, are you on good terms with her

Hell no she hates my guts. I don’t blame her.
One girl tried to “cancel” me. JFL no one gave a fuck. This white bitch was trying to claim I was racist

• +1
I was the bullied incel.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and FrameMogger
When I was in 2nd grade there was this curry kid that had a really bloated face. I used to call him chicken cheeks and would make fun of him for being ugly until he cried. karma came to bite me back lol cause now I’m the ugly one and he prob chadpreet now knowing my luck.

• +1
I bullied other people but got bullied myself. I was a mid level player in the food chain.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 14693
I wasn't really a bully I just liked to mess with everyone but sometimes people got mad :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1