Any good black pilled youtube channels

Sam

Sam

Iron
Are there any good black pilled youtube channels or creators. I know a couple of good Yt channels like facelms, vav and incell tv. Are there any others I don't know of.

Watch your life and actions of others, is the best and most BlackPilled Live Video.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, Cleftcel, Schönling and 17 others
St hamundi

• +1
Reactions: Bengt and Deleted member 2969
@Deliciadecu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 1100 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Watch your life and actions of others, is the best and most BlackPilled Live Video.
Ahhhh your right, that's one of the best ones

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2227
  • Love it

When you truly boil is down is life not but a vedio ? is life not just you experiencing motion images over and over till the vedio stops

• +1

Not sure why he got his videos on private:

There was a "podcast" like one of a guy, but I don't remember the name FDsomethingsomething, I don't know really

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Cleftcel and Deleted member 2227
When you truly boil is down is life not but a vedio ? is life not just you experiencing motion images over and over till the vedio stops

Yes, that's why i said.
One day the video stops and will be totally black, like the ultimate blackpill of saiyng that you are nothing and all that you made is useless and meaningless, just a bunch of actions caused by random actions interacting which other.

There was a "podcast" like one of a guy, but I don't remember the name FDsomethingsomething, I don't know really
Thanks for the recommendation I'll have to check them out

Yes, that's why i said.
One day the video stops and will be totally black, like the ultimate blackpill of saiyng that you are nothing and all that you made is useless and meaningless, just a bunch of actions caused by random actions interacting which other.

Well agree to disagree i am quite religious tbh it would appear life is just a result of our decisions

Bro you need to fucking upload you been blue balling me for 2 weeks

Why did you put such bluepilled normie phrase "the beauty is inside you" ?

Why did you put such bluepilled normie phrase "the beauty is inside you" ?

Isn't your bones inside you? :what:

:lul:

Well agree to disagree i am quite religious tbh it would appear life is just a result of our decisions

Bro you need to fucking upload you been blue balling me for 2 weeks

I haven't even started the new video :lul:, I'll be reading the articles this weekend to start the video production on monday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Anubis, Germania and 1 other person

this is the funniest video i've seen in my life ngl

the women look at him as if they want him dead for being a sub 8 male and donating sperm

• So Sad
Reactions: Anubis and Deleted member 2810

the women look at him as if they want him dead for being a sub 8 male and donating sperm

A classic and absolutely brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and middayshowers

painful to watch

The women looked like they wanted to kill him

Coach Black Pill is a very refreshing voice in the Blackpoll community.

We share the same, rare viewpoints.

JU570fSTMucYUKyohxNC1g

Player supreme yo

women want sub8 dead period

Says russian Stacie
just listen to a hooker lmao :lul:

jfl if you seek advice from a hooker dominatrix who has financial slaves by e-whoring

Yes. Oreo man is the most blackpilled YouTubed ever, go check it out.

Facehacking: The science of attraction

ScottHermanFitness