IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls
Bromantane
Phenibut

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Interested and looksmidder
phenibut is the opposite of brainmaxxing it's like a benzo and turns you into a retard I don't know why it's been associated with nootropics

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 28904
Good thread. Heard Ritalin might help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
phenibut is the opposite of brainmaxxing it's like a benzo and turns you into a retard I don't know why it's been associated with nootropics

>Developed in Russia in the 1960s, phenibut (β-phenyl-aminobutyric acid) is a psychoactive substance still widely used there to relieve tension, anxiety, alcohol withdrawal, stammering, and insomnia, and to potentiate neuroleptics and antiparkinsonian drugs.

>As mentioned several times previously, phenibut is primarily used in the treatment of stress, depression, and anxiety. However, in addition to these benefits it can also aid with more restful sleep, increased cognitive function and even improved sex drive

>Phenibut is widely used in Russia to relieve tension, anxiety, and fear, to improve sleep in psychosomatic or neurotic patients;

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
dyk if bromantane is good to use long term? i’ve heard it’s very effective
Yes, Bromantane is arguably one of the best. Good for anxiety, cognitive function and physicality (even considered a PED)

• Woah
Reactions: looksmidder
Yes, Bromantane is arguably one of the best. Good for anxiety, cognitive function and physicality (even considered a PED)
damn i didn’t know any of that. is it good to use for someone in puberty?

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
damn i didn’t know any of that. is it good to use for someone in puberty?
could give you an edge. Just be careful and do your own research. How old are you anyway?

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder