Any good genioplasties threads?

INB

INB

Bronze
Since I joined ( Ik i’m a greycel ) I haven’t seen any posts about genioplasties in general, if you know some good posts please share here in the comments! ( planning on undergoing a genio in some years)

my heart has grown a bit. ill accommodate you if you prove youre not a fucking tiktok bitch trying to steal info and either report it back to tiktok or use it to get fame/girls/empty desires.

I fucking hate bitches who are desperate for female validation and will stampede their fellow male to get there.

• +1
Reactions: zura, 5.5psl, becomingnearperfect and 1 other person
my heart has grown a bit. ill accommodate you if you prove youre not a fucking tiktok bitch trying to steal info and either report it back to tiktok or use it to get fame/girls/empty desires.

I fucking hate bitches who are desperate for female validation and will stampede their fellow male to get there.
Well, I’m on BP since the beginning of the year, participatng on discord servers but never grew much of an interest to log into .org since now, and I alr know some popular guys from here like craig, the argentinian boy, WOU and other guys

just go to Dr Safi or Pagnoni

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: V__0, 5.5psl and INB