Any good heightmaxxing shoes for workouts?

AlexanderTheGreat

AlexanderTheGreat

stacysexual | short face LDARing | to-be-GodChad
Finally had the confidence to go the gym. But felt utterly mogged by everyone else, including foids, because of my manlet 5ft6 height.

Became hella depressed because of the heightmogging and destroyed all my confidence and will to show my face in the gym.

I need some good shoes to heightfraud in the gym, while simultaneously not hindering my workouts or causing any form problems... so that I can enter the gym without fear.

What are some good shoes/shoe+lifts, or any techniques etc to heightfraud in gym? IRL I use elevator boots (I haven't tried inserts because I think they'd be uncomfortable)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and ChristianChad
I walk around the gym barefoot and I'm 5'5

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deprived, Growth Plate and 1 other person
I walk around the gym barefoot and I'm 5'5
You must be in a short country.

Mirin' still. I personally can't do it... Maybe could've done it pre-blackpilled, but now I legit get depressed if I am being mogged too much.

• So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad
Finally had the confidence to go the gym. But felt utterly mogged by everyone else, including foids, because of my manlet 5ft6 height.

Became hella depressed because of the heightmogging and destroyed all my confidence and will to show my face in the gym.

I need some good shoes to heightfraud in the gym, while simultaneously not hindering my workouts or causing any form problems... so that I can enter the gym without fear.

What are some good shoes/shoe+lifts, or any techniques etc to heightfraud in gym? IRL I use elevator boots (I haven't tried inserts because I think they'd be uncomfortable)

you cant change height but you can change your muscle size & control your bodyfat, you can style well & groom yourself too, you could try wearing air max 95s or air vapormax should boost you up a little bro, no point dwelling on what cant be changed dont be sad homie

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
You must be in a short country.

Mirin' still. I personally can't do it... Maybe could've done it pre-blackpilled, but now I legit get depressed if I am being mogged too much.
Yeah average height here is like 5'7-5'9

Its still a bit brutal. The worst is when it's by zoomers, even though I'm a zoomer myself
My cope is that I'm 17 and I still have a bit of time :Comfy:

But hey man, fuck it... It sounds bluepilled and gay but own your height.
My older brother has a close friend who's fat and he's really down because of his weight, but people don't know because he doesn't act like a bitch about it. He still takes off his shirt, has sex. You just gotta fake it until you make it kinda, I don't know how else to explain it
Don't let that shit stop you from approaching girls, training in the gym. It's sounds pretty gay to not go to the gym just because you're short

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
I need 5 inch lifts 😢

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Sondern, AlexanderTheGreat and ChristianChad
Yeah average height here is like 5'7-5'9
Yeah, that could be a saver as you're <1 SD down from avg height... And obviously you'll be taller than most girls.
But hey man, fuck it... It sounds bluepilled and gay but own your height.
My older brother has a close friend who's fat and he's really down because of his weight, but people don't know because he doesn't act like a bitch about it. He still takes off his shirt, has sex. You just gotta fake it until you make it kinda, I don't know how else to explain it
Don't let that shit stop you from approaching girls, training in the gym. It's sounds pretty gay to not go to the gym just because you're short
Thanks.
Ngl, I had completely owned my height and I was 100% comfortabke with it... But then I realized that my own opinion of myself means jackshit if I want to get the things in life that are worth having. Hence the depression which comes from the realisation that I can't have those things.

• +1
dont worry girls will find it cute

• WTF
Consider going in the mornings? 1am-2am gym is empty...

Chunky sneakers, but they will attract attention compared to elevator shoes/boots who are stealthy. Most are for girls also, they can easily get away with all methods of frauding.
5e69eb0fdd52bf4f216a8f64-large.jpg
d073c38c27192e2e162ba267c4d7ad34.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and AlexanderTheGreat
Chunky sneakers, but they will attract attention compared to elevator shoes/boots who are stealthy. Most are for girls also, they can easily get away with all methods of frauding.
5e69eb0fdd52bf4f216a8f64-large.jpg
d073c38c27192e2e162ba267c4d7ad34.jpg
Is this what @Amnesia wears? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I personally could never wear any kind of chunky/platform boots... they're too overt for my liking.

Fuck man, can nobody design some simple boot that has an inner platform?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
People in the gym are too busy with their workouts to make fun of your height. You're not the main character nigga, ppl have more important things to worry about than a stranger's chronic lack of IGF-1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Dystopian, RIPPED IRL and 1 other person

Bro I got something called alopecia areata, look it up if u want. And I still lift without a hat. I look like an absolute freak, ive shaved my head recently and im lowkey petrified at how disgusting and subhuman I look. BUT I STILL GO TO THE GYM. Just go bro, im also 5,5. Its worth it, your height matters but nothing too bad is going to happen. Just go lift man

• +1
People in the gym are too busy with their workouts to make fun of your height. You're not the main character nigga, ppl have more important things to worry about than a stranger's chronic lack of IGF-1
No no, obviously I don't care what a stranger thinks of me... but the gym I go to I am very likely to meet people who I know IRL, and I heightfraud IRL, hence why I want to continue heightfrauding even in the gym, during my workouts. I thought of going to gym far away but that's too much of a hassle.

I tried doing workouts in my elevators last time. Most exercises can be done fine... the problematic ones are squats and deadlifts which are difficult to do in those... and they are the most important ones.

• +1
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´
rick owens ramones

No no, obviously I don't care what a stranger thinks of me... but the gym I go to I am very likely to meet people who I know IRL, and I heightfraud IRL, hence why I want to continue heightfrauding even in the gym, during my workouts. I thought of going to gym far away but that's too much of a hassle.

I tried doing workouts in my elevators last time. Most exercises can be done fine... the problematic ones are squats and deadlifts which are difficult to do in those... and they are the most important ones.
How many inches do you gain from the elevator shoes? Depending on the answer, your height suddenly shrinking if you show up with normal shoes may or may not be noticeable

• +1
air max with 1 lift gives about 2.5 inches

you could use 2 lifts inside for 3 inches but need wear sweats or massive fraud