Banned
Need some inspiration...I’m mixed

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 10987
@kjsbdfiusdf
@looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Looks234, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
none unfortunately

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Chintuck22, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
@Salludon

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 10987 and Eastwood
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 10987 and Eastwood
See @N1666 and @PYT profile pic
2C08DBE3 DCBC 4A4A 868C E1C8BC505F13
6B8A09F2 E1B8 4E01 8A44 1417B09F175B
Is that them? Niggas be lookin fat.

• JFL
Reactions: PYT, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 7044 and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 2729, Chintuck22 and 2 others
@looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf @Salludon idfk if I’m even tagging niggas right but u guys good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: PYT
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, PYT, Mr.cope and 5 others
@looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf @Salludon idfk if I’m even tagging niggas right but u guys good looking
Ye I’m above average and 6’3

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
Black + Hispanic here. I've noticed that most people who reveal their race are either white or Indian.

• +1
Reactions: Eastwood
Black + Hispanic here. I've noticed that most people who reveal their race are either white or Indian.
and the whites are indians in the end

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 756, Adriana Lima and 2 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197, volcelfatcel, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Need some inspiration...I’m mixed
Ive been told but so could maybe pm pic, dont want any pics of me here or atleast not now yet

• +1
Ive been told but so could maybe pm pic, dont want any pics of me here or atleast not now yet
Ye go ahead. Niggas seem to be afraid of PMing their face but I genuinely have nobody leak their face to. I just want to see who is the best looking mixed dude on here. So far this guy is winning.
DA552DFD 765E 4314 B394 3557107999C7

Also the @looksmaxxer234 guy is apparently decent looking too but I can’t really verify.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Eastwood and Jason Voorhees
Decent looking for your age lol. I knew a nigga who looked like you in school but he moved away. I added him on Instagram but he deadass look like an ogre now 😂
Those pics were like 6 years ago jfl

• JFL
Does this guy count? He's half black half indian. Pmed me for a private rate but ended up posting these pics on r/truerateme aswell. So this isn't a dox

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryan, Looks234, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Does this guy count? He's half black half indian. Pmed me for a private rate but ended up posting these pics on r/truerateme aswell. So this isn't a dox

He's 6'4 iirc and from Seychelles living in the US

• +1

Literal tyrone holy fuck

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Jason Voorhees

Yeah he’s pretty good looking. He can prolly pull off the dark lookz stuff better than me since I am white and black

lol at being a curry nigga. L combo ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
lol at being a curry nigga. L combo ngl.
Looks good but I wouldn’t be able to tell whether he’d scam me or rob me (no offense to either groups, I am not racist)

He does look a bit curry no? Especially in the last pic
his eye color I guess because idk how to explain this, curry eyes tend to have that shine that isn't typical of other eye colors, It's weird. But yeah a bit still black tho to normies

• +1
Reactions: Eastwood and Jason Voorhees
I could post a few more but I'd get banned for that. One nigga who pmed me looks like the Walmart version of Brian Whittaker

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Eastwood
Looks good but I wouldn’t be able to tell whether he’d scam me or rob me (no offense to either groups, I am not racist)
they're one in the same.
also it's over for non -racistcels. I can find multiple reasons to dislike every race though so I don't care about race as long as my expectations are met.

his eye color I guess because idk how to explain this, curry eyes tend to have that shine that isn't typical of other eye colors, It's weird. But yeah a bit still black tho to normies
Everyday I receive private DMs asking for a rate...and none of them were/are below average except one or two at max, with the "ugliest" ones being noticeably overweight or with fixable failos requiring a single surgery at best. Looks aren't a problem for this site.

No truecel has ever set foot on this forum, autism and high inhibition have truly raped us beyond the point of redemption.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Deleted member 13197, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Everyday I receive private DMs asking for a rate...and none of them were/are below average except one or two at max, with the "ugliest" ones being noticeably overweight or with fixable failos requiring a single surgery at best. Looks aren't a problem for this site.

No truecel has ever set foot on this forum, autism and high inhibition have truly raped us beyond the point of redemption.
Indeed bhai I know from personal experience :feelshah:
You are definitely the best rater now tbh, very good looks knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Deleted member 13197 and Jason Voorhees