• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, spark, SwissSubhuman and 2 others
still don't look white
now what does that say about European genes

so does this guy
what's your point
View attachment 3009469
Nilotes are such moggers rhey have Bantu and Cushitic genes some even have west African genes which make them tall robust badboys

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and datboijj
Nilotes are such moggers rhey have Bantu and Cushitic genes some even have west African genes which make them tall robust badboys
Btw african americans are roasting them om instagram and tiktok calling them alien headed avatar ass booty scratchers @datboijj @murdah

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: murdah, PrinceLuenLeoncur and datboijj
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, murdah and datboijj
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, murdah and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Btw african americans are roasting them om instagram and tiktok calling them alien headed avatar ass booty scratchers @datboijj @murdah

View attachment 3009512View attachment 3009513View attachment 3009514
Tbh west Africans descended slaves and East Africans always beefin for silly reasons… :hnghn:

Neither of us have ever met eachother in human history’s ur to the distance between west and east Africa and yet they beef. East Africans confuse us for Bantus and we jsut call them curries and Aliens because we think horn Africans look retarded and weird but sooo similar. It’s a strange case of looking in the mirror but your distorted that’s how it feels like to us looking @ Somalis

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Unlike normal blacks Nilotics ALL HAVE hooded eyes. Even the ugly ones like alll of them have Hunter hooded eyes.

Why do other black sub races not have this:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

I dunno but I’d sure like to have it :feelswah:
Meat diets 💪🏿

Meat diets 💪🏻
No it’s just gentic adaption to sunlight. But you’d think other niggas would have it but nope we didn’t instead we get normie eyes. And AA have the worst eye areas of the black race which makes no sense considering they are part white but their eye areas are dreadful bug monstrosities

No it’s just gentic adaption to sunlight. But you’d think other niggas would have it but nope we didn’t instead we get normie eyes. And AA have the worst eye areas of the black race which makes no sense considering they are part white but their eye areas are dreadful bug monstrosities
I have a round brow ridge 😢

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Many people here lump mulattos with other blacks while on average mulattos do look meh. Most first world mulatto chads mog hard. I would say their smv as high as it gets for a non-white passing ethnic. I could even see mulattos like Meeks and Whittaker being picked over white chads because of their exotic factor to certain women. They mog blacks to suicide If I had to be a ethnic I would 100% pick a light eyes mulatto over anything else tbh @murdah

View attachment 3001826View attachment 3001827View attachment 3001828View attachment 3001829
That last negro is in a show I'm currently watching. Didn't realize that he was a mogger.

But yeah water thread. Only low IQ Amerikkkans consider mulattos to be black due to muh one drop rule. To the rest of the normal world, mulattos are their own race

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Many people here lump mulattos with other blacks while on average mulattos do look meh. Most first world mulatto chads mog hard. I would say their smv as high as it gets for a non-white passing ethnic. I could even see mulattos like Meeks and Whittaker being picked over white chads because of their exotic factor to certain women. They mog blacks to suicide If I had to be a ethnic I would 100% pick a light eyes mulatto over anything else tbh @murdah

View attachment 3001826View attachment 3001827View attachment 3001828View attachment 3001829
Still black and not us pure whites.

holy fuck the copium is actually insane, i’ve met plenty of mullatto men throughout my life and non of them are this goodlooking, most of them look like regular blacks, but again i doubt you’ve met too many blacks in india.