TimmyAshan1
NW5 balding, recessed chin, cleft lip, 24% bf T_T
- Joined
- Apr 21, 2026
- Posts
- 395
- Reputation
- 278
Tbh my main issue is when different AIs all give different answers. For instance, I am wearing a hair system and I just want to know how it can properly work at festivals.
So if I ask if I can make the hair system work at festivals, Gemini would be like "No! A hair system is completely inauthentic, the second a girl figures it out she'll tell all of her friends and you'll become a laughing stock". Meanwhile I literally told people that I was wearing a hair system in a drunken state, and it felt more like a lighthearted "Why are you telling me this out of nowhere lol?" reaction. And even then I would reckon that even IF people would notice (which let's be honest, I highly doubt many are over-analysing), they would just assume "It's just part of his festival outfit?". Like if you remember 'a guy was wearing a hair system' from your last festival experience, you've gone to some booooring festivals.
It genuinely feels like I am just ragebaiting myself here...
So if I ask if I can make the hair system work at festivals, Gemini would be like "No! A hair system is completely inauthentic, the second a girl figures it out she'll tell all of her friends and you'll become a laughing stock". Meanwhile I literally told people that I was wearing a hair system in a drunken state, and it felt more like a lighthearted "Why are you telling me this out of nowhere lol?" reaction. And even then I would reckon that even IF people would notice (which let's be honest, I highly doubt many are over-analysing), they would just assume "It's just part of his festival outfit?". Like if you remember 'a guy was wearing a hair system' from your last festival experience, you've gone to some booooring festivals.
It genuinely feels like I am just ragebaiting myself here...