any good myobraces for mewing on amazon UK?

H

Hunter

Banned
if you see any please tell me. im in desperate need of a myobrace that will force my tongue on the upper palate

what are you having difficulties with?

Buy on AliExpress.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
mewing, im going to use a myobrace to help me mew. phad got big results in one month with his myobrace
gonna ask my myologist if they can hook me up with a palatal expander tbh. expands palate and assists with mewing, two birds with one stone.

gonna ask my myologist if they can hook me up with a palatal expander tbh. expands palate and assists with mewing, two birds with one stone.

that could work. im getting the myobrace because its practically the same model which phad used and he unfucked his jawline in one month with it.

that could work. im getting the myobrace because its practically the same model which phad used and he unfucked his jawline in one month with it.
Make sure to chew as well for ur masseters. One negative side effect I forgot to mention was that my masseters were softer and lost their angularity because my jaw not moving as often as it used to

Myobrace expands the palate aswell, right? What if I get a palatal expander after I used myobrace? Is the palatal expander going to give me any results?

Myobrace expands the palate aswell, right? What if I get a palatal expander after I used myobrace? Is the palatal expander going to give me any results?
A palate expander will do a better job than the myobrace for expanding the palate because that’s its intended purpose. You will get palate expansion with a myobrace but it will be slower and not as extreme as a palate expander

A palate expander will do a better job than the myobrace for expanding the palate because that’s its intended purpose. You will get palate expansion with a myobrace but it will be slower and not as extreme as a palate expander
Okay, but let's say I finished using myobrace (all the stages). If I get a palatal expander after using myobrace, will my palate expand even more?

I'm planning on getting a myobrace first to fix my overbite and crooked teeth, then a palatal expander to expand my palate even more, and after that I'll get rubber bands to close gaps between teeth.

Okay, but let's say I finished using myobrace (all the stages). If I get a palatal expander after using myobrace, will my palate expand even more?

I'm planning on getting a myobrace first to fix my overbite and crooked teeth, then a palatal expander to expand my palate even more, and after that I'll get rubber bands to close gaps between teeth.

In theory yes it should cuz the main purpose of a myobrace is to fix jaw alignment and straighten teeth to a extent along with the benefit of palate expanding because of the jaw being aligned to wheres it’s suppose to.

TThe plan u mentioned to achieve ur results does sound great as along as u know what ur doing

Make sure to chew as well for ur masseters. One negative side effect I forgot to mention was that my masseters were softer and lost their angularity because my jaw not moving as often as it used to

so chewing only has short term benefits? i thought chewing gave you permanent gains

so chewing only has short term benefits? i thought chewing gave you permanent gains
Sorry my wording was bad. I’m saying make sure to chew along with the myobrace.

I’m saying that cuz when u have ur jaw locked into a place for a long time it looks softer afterwards and over a period of time u will have a softer looking masseters muscle

Sorry my wording was bad. I’m saying make sure to chew along with the myobrace.

I’m saying that cuz when u have ur jaw locked into a place for a long time it looks softer afterwards and over a period of time u will have a softer looking masseters muscle

right so i need it to not fuck up my masseters in the long term when im using the myobrace. but after im done with them would i still have to chew a lot?

right so i need it to not fuck up my masseters in the long term when im using the myobrace. but after im done with them would i still have to chew a lot?
U won’t fuck ur masseter up from the myobrace, I’m just saying ur massetrr will lose definition and not be as sharp from ur jaw being locked in place for a long period of time

I would suggest 3x because the muscles can be overworked and that leads to tmj. Just 1 hour 3x a time week is enough.
1 hour each side? Or like 30 min each side?

Okay, and do you think open mouth chewing is better than closed mouth chewing?
Do open mouth chewing, lots of anecdotal reports of bone gains, but pay attention to your chin. Since some retards think chin means your entire mandible I have provided a diagram:
Mental region chin

I have a theory based on some of Mew's claims that it could fuck your chin, so try out open mouth chewing but if it does damage to your chin then stop and do closed mouth, the damage should reverse based on what mike said, I have no fucking clue what he's really talking about though.

Do open mouth chewing, lots of anecdotal reports of bone gains, but pay attention to your chin. Since some retards think chin means your entire mandible I have provided a diagram:
View attachment 16476
I have a theory based on some of Mew's claims that it could fuck your chin, so try out open mouth chewing but if it does damage to your chin then stop and do closed mouth, the damage should reverse based on what mike said, I have no fucking clue what he's really talking about though.
So if I start getting pain in my chin I should go back to closed mouth chewing and stick with it?

So if I start getting pain in my chin I should go back to closed mouth chewing and stick with it?
lmfao whoops i dont mean pain I mean if you see it visibly disappear, I should've clarified

lmfao whoops i dont mean pain I mean if you see it visibly disappear, I should've clarified
Oh, lmao. Btw, what do you think of the bone smashing theory? Is it really legit? I want to try it on my chin.