Any good plastic surgeons in Russia, St. Petersburg?

S

Snowskinned

Silver
I need soft tissue eye surgery + chin implant + some upper jaw implant + possibly infraorbitals/fat grafting

Got meh experience with rhinoplasty(normie surgeon made my nose mid af). Now I wanna do it with an actually good surgeon

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
ask andreishchev for Lefort 3 he performs it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and Snowskinned
ask andreishchev for Lefort 3 he performs it
Nigga’s trynna kill me. Legit more than half his patients end up with situation worse than they started with

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Tallman, haus33 and 2 others
I need soft tissue eye surgery + chin implant + some upper jaw implant + possibly infraorbitals/fat grafting

Got meh experience with rhinoplasty(normie surgeon made my nose mid af). Now I wanna do it with an actually good surgeon
Surgery = cope

• JFL
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and counterintuitive

Бро это конч
Иди к Куракину

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
how do u know are there any results
Independent sites with patients' reviews. I think I've seen three diff sites and he was hated on each one

there's a girl who got deformed by that surgeon your guys are mentioning. she has an instagram documenting her experience. can't remember how to find it tho

• +1
Reactions: Tallman
there's a girl who got deformed by that surgeon your guys are mentioning. she has an instagram documenting her experience. can't remember how to find it tho
lmk if you find it. im really curious