Female claims russian surgeon destroyed her life/looks

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
She cant bite correctly, looks like a freak and needs heavy medication since 2 years. Her life is totally destroyed because of a bimax.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 11604, mikeock and 19 others
One more reason to rope

russian surgeon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar, Slayercel, Deleted member 11604 and 15 others
"i'll get super bimax bro, with IMDO, SARPE before also, and tripod osteotomies for my eyes also, ascension"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, valhalar, Jew_Supremacist and 19 others
dr.andreischev.anti
hmm i wonder which russian surgeon is popular for doing bimax for cheap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 4797 and 4 others
WTF IS THAT PING PONG TIER CHEEKBONES

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, WadlowMaxxing, karbo and 21 others
WTF IS THAT PING PONG TIER CHEEKBONES
When i understand the translation of one comment on her page correctly, the surgeon sawed off pieced of her cheekbones.
I think she had mongolian like cheeks, and he wanted to make them smaller and less rounded.

Maybe someone on here is russian, and could translate correctly what happened.
We also shouldn't judge too quickly

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
When i understand the translation of one comment on her page correctly, the surgeon sawed off pieced of her cheekbones.
I think she had mongolian like cheeks, and wanted to make them smaller and less rounded.
andreischev made his insta page private tbh kinad sus

@jj43 thoughts

edit: this was in april so nvm

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and SubhumanCurrycel
She's following Dr. Andreischev
She commented on one of his pictures (i used translator).
Bildschirmfoto 2020 12 26 um 025851

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, magnificentcel, Deleted member 9568 and 13 others
bump hes so promoted too much in this forum when most of his result r medicore asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel, Darkstrand, nastynas and 13 others
bump hes so promoted too much in this forum when most of his result r medicore asf

Definitely agreed. From what I've seen there are countless low-profile surgeons in Latin America or the rest of EE who give better results for an even cheaper price.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 3672, Deleted member 7823 and 1 other person
She's not the first victim of fucked russian plastic surgery. I remember the drama with popular russian youtuber A.Shpagina and her rhinoplasty fuckup.

Attachments

• 90B9FCB3-196D-4EFC-B387-532A0F89676F.jpeg
    90B9FCB3-196D-4EFC-B387-532A0F89676F.jpeg
    31.8 KB · Views: 348
  • JFL
Reactions: Weed, Slayercel and Deleted member 5891
@hairyballscel gtfih bro, dr andrei isn’t worth it

• So Sad
Reactions: hairyballscel
She's not the first victim of fucked russian plastic surgery. I remember the drama with popular russian youtuber A.Shpagina and her rhinoplasty fuckup.
Doesn’t look fucked up to me. Which one is before and which is after?

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and MentalistKebab
better to get this and 0.1% to end up looking like this, than sitting 365/whole life alone, regretting u missed ur prime

• +1
Reactions: crosshold, sloopnoob, Pumanator and 4 others

@jj43 thoughts

I get that complications can always happen but might try and message her to see if he offered to fix it in the end. My result from him is still not symmetrical and hope that he will offer to fix it if it does not improve .

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Slayercel, Slayerino, lutte and 2 others

@jj43 thoughts

what do u think about all of this?

• +1
what do u think about all of this?
this isnt common tbh so i wouldnt be more concerned but if he didnt offer like a correction or sumthing then he is a fucking scumbag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and hairyballscel
this isnt common tbh so i wouldnt be more concerned but if he didnt offer like a correction or sumthing then he is a fucking scumbag
yhh true tbh, didnt ur friend get his shit revised?

this whole thing seems sus ngl, i might dm him and ask him str8 up if this is true

• +1

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Slayercel, Deleted member 4797, magnificentcel and 6 others
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Weed, Deleted member 5875, Uglybrazilian and 2 others
"i'll get super bimax bro, with IMDO, SARPE before also, and tripod osteotomies for my eyes also, ascension"
Lol i should rethink my bimax surgery :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slayercel and Pumanator
Where is the omg emote when you need it.

Holy shit her face is botched. Her cheekbones are legit Mongolian tier. Even tough she got it reduced. Are you sure she got it reduced and didn't get any implants? Her chin isn't aligned and her lips are alien tier.

Isn't a Bimax a safe surgery since its practiced alot and used for functional purpose also and not purely for aesthetic reasons? Surgery can have it mess up momente but I don't know how you can mess up a bimax. Hope a real surgeon here can clarify.

Holy shit her face is botched. Her cheekbones are legit Mongolian tier. Even tough she got it reduced. Are you sure she got it reduced and didn't get any implants? Her chin isn't aligned and her lips are alien tier.

Isn't a Bimax a safe surgery since its practiced alot and used for functional purpose also and not purely for aesthetic reasons? Surgery can have it mess up momente but I don't know how you can mess up a bimax. Hope a real surgeon here can clarify.
Its safe. My surgeons does 2-3 bimax a week (he said this idk if true). Maybe 1 of 1000 will fuck up imo. Idk about russian surgeons tho :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Pumanator
:(
View attachment 891114
legit feel sorry for her, tbh. I want to get a rhino, but this shit is scary
Her story is insanely sad.
You can read it here
Basically she was a model and wanted a slightly better nose for aesthetic and breathing pupposes. All the surgeons rejected her since she got some heart problems. One surgeon didn't reject her. Her nosebone was too weak and collapsed. When the surgeon tried to reinforce the body rejected it and the additional bone mass causes further collapse. She is afraid of going outside now. She wanted a to start a company but is afraid that her alien like appearance scare potential investors. Brutal Blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Weed, magnificentcel and Deleted member 10524
implants > jaw surgery

fuck that shit

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
Ok, fuck this guy. I was about to go with him next year, JFL.

I love this forum because of things like this which otherwise I would not be aware of!

Here he even admitted that he was responsible for her surgery.

But, then again i'm thinking, surgeons are also humans, they make mistakes so results like this can happen to anyone no matter the surgeon.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 6341
I get that complications can always happen but might try and message her to see if he offered to fix it in the end. My result from him is still not symmetrical and hope that he will offer to fix it if it does not improve .
Did you had surgery with him?

Thoughts @Sergio-OMS ?

Is this permanent nerve damage or the muscles did not reattach properly? can this be fixed with a revision?

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
typical result, though:

Bimax is NOT a safe surgery

You’d be very very lucky to come out with no asymmetry, functional issues & the aesthetics you want

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Deleted member 5061, magnificentcel and 1 other person

You’d be very very lucky to come out with no asymmetry, functional issues & the aesthetics you want
When you do it by a knowledge doc there shouldn’t be a lot of complications or do I miss something?

better to get this and 0.1% to end up looking like this, than sitting 365/whole life alone, regretting u missed ur prime
It's better to 9-5 for a year or two and afford a proper surgeon like this:

What are your opinions on that @RealSurgerymax ?

@Gayalienmax @Copemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing

Major cope

Users who are viewing this thread

Back