Any good redpill podcasts?

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
My boss' apperently dont give a shit so I listen to podcasts ~5 hours every day at work.

Anyone know of any redpill podcasts that are worth listening to? If not any other good ones?

@tyronelite (appreciate the yt recs) @FailedNormieManlet @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, ShowerMaxxing and juste
DavidSo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19398, Deleted member 17311 and Danish_Retard
Alpha Male Strategies, Corey Wayne (not podcasts but still...) :what:

My boss' apperently dont give a shit so I listen to podcasts ~5 hours every day at work.

Anyone know of any redpill podcasts that are worth listening to? If not any other good ones?

redpillers will poison your mind
dont believe anything without scientific evidence backing it up

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and Moggie
joe rogan experience

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • JFL
so

how did the date go

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I'm watching this right now,love this channel,it's basically about teaching you dudes to not focus on women
and put yourself first ,plus its entertaining af

• +1

The Unplugged Alpha podcast which is done by Richard Cooper, hes a boomer that discusses politics, redpill, and finances and even lets people call into his show. I also bought a pack of soap from his sponsor (Grondyke soap) its pheromone soap which makes you smell like Chad.

• JFL
The Unplugged Alpha podcast which is done by Richard Cooper, hes a boomer that discusses politics, redpill, and finances and even lets people call into his show. I also bought a pack of soap from his sponsor (Grondyke soap) its pheromone soap which makes you smell like Chad.
*Richard Coper

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing and TheDragon
Don't listen anything with a boomer/gen x as it's host, they literally live in another dimension and everyone of their takes are absolute complete garbage for anyone that still has hair in their heads

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 21166
*Richard Coper
Ok I am aware hes a grifting faggot but he nails the basic stuff like self improvement and hes got life experience, hes the only redpill guy I listen to.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Moggie

ashkenazi/spaniard mutt PSL 5.5cel​

Don't listen anything with a boomer/gen x as it's host, they literally live in another dimension and everyone of their takes are absolute complete garbage for anyone that still has hair in their heads
shut up kike

Nah I think millenials are bigger copers than gen xers tbh

Why are you going to listen to middle aged men that will sell you overpriced courses to 'get laid?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Deleted member 21166 and Moggie