northern mogger

northern mogger

Look down on earth and see the seeds you have sown
bump, if not then I will make the thread myself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
no threads but heres my protocol to nuke cortisol for good:

-Gut health:
very crucial, cut out goyslop asap. wholefoods only. no seed oils, no artificial stuff. ditch it if it has more than 3-4 ingredients (fishoil is important!)

I have found herbs to be cope, including ashwa, I used to pop legit ashwa and it did nothing towards my chronic stress and anxiety

-Sleep:
I am groggy, cynical and paranoid when I abuse my sleep schedule.
7-8 hours is enough.

most redditors and soy doctors say you should cut out coffee and alcohol but I find that cope tbh

you could minimize alcohol since its a looks and healthmin anyways I only drink socially but I have 3-4 cups of coffee daily and I am still calm, same goes for smoking, no need to ditch nicotine imo

try getting some sun and touch grass, have an outdoorsy hobby that you can do at talking pace (you should not be out of breath) ie biking, hiking, swimming etc.

and such

hard drugs but you can try Wim Hoff breathing methods it not work for me

-Gut health:
very crucial, cut out goyslop asap. wholefoods only. no seed oils, no artificial stuff. ditch it if it has more than 3-4 ingredients (fishoil is important!)

I have found herbs to be cope, including ashwa, I used to pop legit ashwa and it did nothing towards my chronic stress and anxiety

-Sleep:
7-8 hours is enough.

most redditors and soy doctors say you should cut out coffee and alcohol but I find that cope tbh

you could minimize alcohol since its a looks and healthmin anyways I only drink socially but I have 3-4 cups of coffee daily and I am still calm, same goes for smoking, no need to ditch nicotine imo

try getting some sun and touch grass, have an outdoorsy hobby that you can do at talking pace (you should not be out of breath) ie biking, hiking, swimming etc.

and such
good shit, better i still make a bigh thread cuz there isn't one and shut

-Gut health:

-Sleep:
7-8 hours is enough.

and such

• WTF
Reactions: northern mogger
hard drugs but you can try Wim Hoff breathing methods it not work for me
wont being on hard drugs increase cortisol in the downtime you sre not using them due to worrying about your next sesh

wont being on hard drugs increase cortisol in the downtime you sre not using them due to worrying about your next sesh
if u wanna lower cortisol, 20 roots of ashwagandha should do the job

-Gut health:

-Sleep:
7-8 hours is enough.

and such
ngl walking in the sun and going to the park to sit is such a calming situation bro, I don't even feel anything, just calmness tbh

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04
In the summer to reduce cortisol I will go into forests, lay on the ground and stare the sky and clouds, legit way to nuke cortisol levels

• +1
Reactions: ivan.kuk
In the summer to reduce cortisol I will go into forests, lay on the ground and stare the sky and clouds, legit way to nuke cortisol levels
this is the best bro no cap, I like doing this shit, being one with the nature n chit

this is the best bro no cap, I like doing this shit, being one with the nature n chit
no emf, people or bullshit, just being a normal animal doing nature shit, it doesn't just reduce stress, it makes me happy, doing the staring legit makes me laugh

• Love it
Reactions: Subhuman232