Any guides on social maxxing, low inhib maxxing and freind circle maxxing?

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
Here, help a brother out

Go in bar. and pay peoples drinks.. You will get girls and men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Low inhib maxing - practise insulting women whenever you can, instigate insult battles and try to win every time without getting emotional (while they get mad).

The more you do it the lower your baseline inhib becomes.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, EverythingMaxxer, .🇹🇩. and 3 others
I hate to break it to you but if you don't just naturally end up in social circles then there's probably something seriously wrong with you, either lookswise or autism. I don't think there's that much you can do about those things.

The thing about lookism is that it extends way beyond the dating scene and how you're received by the girls, people in general tend to drift towards their looksmatches even in platonic friendships, and it's the same for dudes and females in that regard.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
There was a book on Amazon, something like "How to get friends, instructions for aspies". It started pretty well, but later the learning curve went haywire.

"Go on a street and talk to random people. Invite some people to your house and throw a party. Select 4 of those people from the party and start a rock band..." etc.

But it started pretty good.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
I hate to break it to you but if you don't just naturally end up in social circles then there's probably something seriously wrong with you, either lookswise or autism. I don't think there's that much you can do about those things.

The thing about lookism is that it extends way beyond the dating scene and how you're received by the girls, people in general tend to drift towards their looksmatches even in platonic friendships, and it's the same for dudes and females in that regard.
cope i mog my friends hard but i dont treat them any different because of this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797

I have social circles, I need a guide to becoming more popular, the more people u know the more u fuck.
i usually take time in making friends for 2 to 3 weeks. 90% of the time its someone else who starts the conversation

Socialization as an adult is learned the same way as a kid.

observationally. Best thing is to find a person you can observe and you will start to emulate

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.