THE LOW INHIB PILL : What really matters to get women and to have fun in life.

Yes, but the ultimate experience is a freak they can "tame" and bring out their good side only with them (LTR).
unironically yes, foids love these phenos because they believe they can tame them. that's why it's so easy. They're obsessed and do everything in their power to make them better aka sex. If you as a low inhib guy meet a foid who you truly love you can LTR her without any effort or issues. + the foids who are in an LTR with these type of guys NEVER cheat since they know they hit gold. They know that guy can go out and cheat and do whatever he wants and have fun doing it. If you just wanna fuck, well you just fuck and ignore her. Another foid's state of mind and life destroyed.
a win-win situation

the low-inhib pill is life

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
BRAAAHHHH

I was always a high inhib dude I would get cold sweats when I was approached or me approaching girls in HS. Shit was insane but as I get older I am becoming more nt not even joking

FROM NOW ON I WILL PROMISE TO BE A THUGMAXXED OLD MOMEY FASHIONMAXED TERA NT SHREDDED MED CHAD WITH PROPER FEMALE GAZE

IMG 1410
IMG 1411
IMG 1412
IMG 1415
IMG 1414

IMG 1413

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Are we sure that this would work will 17-22 as well
I don't wanna be seen as an immature retard
Tbh. I have no idea,
if the guy is a really kind soul then just leave tje poor nigga alone.
Yea just bully them. Like not as in fight and steal his shit. Just insult him.
Example “oh theres the wanker again! Ha!” Do this shit infront of Stacy and she will orgasm and cum for you instantly

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, ayusshhhh and PsychoDsk
Are we sure that this would work will 17-22 as well
I don't wanna be seen as an immature retard
def, just change in stages. Don't go from mr nice guy to bad boy drug addict in a day.
start going to more parties, stop caring about girls and eventually they will come to you and by that point your life's so fun you won't care, fuck and leave them.

• +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh
after 16, drugs and drinking shouldn't have any major effects on your hormones to the point your entire appearance and development is fucked. ofcourse you shouldn't drink everyday tho, only at parties and stuff. drugs in itself aren't that harmful to your health as they might appear, just the mental effects and addiction can ruin you if you do too much.

Imo darker hair mogs more with tanned skin, just my opinion tho.
I'm half indian with blue eyes and dark hair I fit the dark triad facially very well already tbh

But yeah weed shouldn't even fuck up your development that much, I was sedentary because my brother gave me weed at 12

It was the slobbish and undisciplined effects that made me short from the weed

The bad diet and goy while I smoked myself to death at 12 fuckdd up my habits more than anything

But alcohol... at 7 or 9 or whatever he said

Not even comparable. Alcohol kills cells, that's cooked.

• +1
def, just change in stages. Don't go from mr nice guy to bad boy drug addict in a day.
start going to more parties, stop caring about girls and eventually they will come to you and by that point your life's so fun you won't care, fuck and leave them.
Very cool
Will update in this forum
Thank you Mr@PsychoDsk and @beefliverontop

• Love it
BRAAAHHHH

I was always a high inhib dude I would get cold sweats when I was approached or me approaching girls in HS. Shit was insane but as I get older I am becoming more nt not even joking

FROM NOW ON I WILL PROMISE TO BE A THUGMAXXED OLD MOMEY FASHIONMAXED TERA NT SHREDDED MED CHAD WITH PROPER FEMALE GAZE

View attachment 3118388View attachment 3118389View attachment 3118390View attachment 3118391View attachment 3118392
View attachment 3118393

FUARKKKKKKKKKKKKK
GOOD LUCK BHAI
I alr know you're gonna be a slaying teramogger. If you're going to school in a month, enjoy it and try to go out as much as possible, it'll change your life.
Also I was the same when much younger, I always got crazy anxious when speaking to girls but once I started looking good they were chasing me, it felt so good that my anxiety was gone and I knew I could get foids even when I would fuck up or be weird.
You'll have the same thing, once you have foids in abundance it'll feel insanely good. You'll feel on top of the world. (especially now that you've ascended)

• Love it
Reactions: flippasav
Tbh. I have no idea,
if the guy is a really kind soul then just leave tje poor nigga alone.
Yea just bully them. Like not as in fight and steal his shit. Just insult him.
Example “oh theres the wanker again! Ha!” Do this shit infront of Stacy and she will orgasm and cum for you instantly
I'm too nice I could never do that :lul:

• JFL
THE LOW INHIB PILL
what women really want and what really makes you happy

recommended to read, motivational shit innit.

Whoever says that women want rich men who have it all figured out is coping so hard. Women don't give a fuck about money, they only care about men who have status and are low-inhib. This applies to ALL women, foids might betabuxx for a rich man to get whatever they want but deep down they all yearn for men like this. how many cases have you read on reddit or heard abt irl where a foid cheats on her 'kind' man with an animalistic low inhib freak.
They don't want their feelings acknowledged, they want their pussies destroyed by a man who couldn't give 2 fucks about them or the world.
MUH I have money, you wanna go on my yacht. FUCKYOU. They don't give a shit, they wanna fuck the low-inhib freak who spends his day driving around blasting depressing music while stealing from shops and being high on cocaine.

The only thing that truly matters is having men fear you, an abundance of foids and being interesting. no one can compete with a man who gets in fights regularly, who does drugs, goes and does whatever he wants and doesn't care about females.
As long as you play on her feelings and give her new actually interesting experiences, everything else is cope. 'hey babe you wanna go on a date to a fancy restaurant' or 'bitch I'm picking you up, first off we fuck and then we'll see what we're gonna eat'.
even you as a man, what would you pick?
Now guess what makes dick-thirsty women the wettest?

Females aren't obedient by nature, infact they WANT to cross boundaries and rules. That's why they want low-inhib men who don't even know there are rules.
A foid will ALWAYS choose an MTN who lives life to the fullest and does the worst satanic shit over an HTN old-money rich pussboi.
They yearn to be dominated by this low-inhib freak. They don't wanna be dominated by an old-money cuck. They wanna feel RAW ATTRACTION and not forced upon. THEY WANT ANIMALISTIC SEX, only low-inhib dominating freaks can give that to them.

OBVIOUSLY LOOKS ARE STILL THE BIGGEST PART YOU FUCKHEADS. THIS IS MTN+ LEVEL SHIT INNIT.
DO NOT GO LOW-INHIB SATANIC MODE IF YOU'RE A RECESSED LTN. YOU'LL ONLY OBSESS THE COPS.

FACE > LOW-INHIB > STATUS > MONEY

DO NOT WORRY, If you aren't a born low-inhib freak you can easily fake this by following this guide :

- DYE ALL YOUR SHIT BLACK (hair, eyebrows, lashes)
- GET TATTOOS, PIERCINGS
- DRESS IN FULL BLACK ALWAYS
- GROW YOUR HAIR OUT LONG
- MT2 FOR DARK AHH COLOURING
- FINDING BAD FRIENDS SO YOU CAN START DRUGMAXXING
- EXPERIMENT WITH DRUGS
- START SMOKING
- START DRINKING
- START NOT CARING ABOUT LIFE, FEMALES AND YOURSELF
- DO WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE DOING IN THE MOMENT
- GET MORE CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF BY DRUGMAXXING
- DYE ALL YOUR SHIT BLACK
- GET IN TROUBLE WITH THE LAW FROM TIME TO TIME
- DON'T BE AFRAID TO FIGHT
- TREAT WOMEN LIKE SHIT
- GO OUT, GO OVER THE SPEED LIMIT
- GO BULLY MIDDLE SCHOOLERS
- STEAL FROM YOUR LOCAL SHOP
- DO DRUGS AND START DRINKING

HOLY FUCK ARE YOU STILL WITH ME???????
THIS ISN'T ONLY A LOW-INHIB MAXXING GUIDE, THIS IS A LIFEMAXXING GUIDE. YOU CAN DO ALL THIS AND STILL BE HEALTHY. THIS IS HOW YOU HAVE FUN IN LIFE. WHAT DO YOU WANT?

TO ROT ON ORG OR GO OUT AND STEAL, DO NEW DRUGS, ROLL DOWN THE STREET IN SHOPPING CARTS, HANGING OUT WITH BAD PEOPLE, CLIMB ROOFTOPS, EXPLORE ABANDONED BUILDINGS, DO NEW DRUGS, WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE DOING IN THE MOMENT.
HOLY FUCK PUSSIES

KEEP SCROLLING AND ROTTING WHILE MTN'S ARE STEALING EVERYONE'S BITCH BY SIMPLY DOING WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY FEEL LIKE DOING WITHOUT EVEN THINKING ONCE ABOUT CONSEQUENCES. HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I can't believe I gave up this lifestyle to 'muh gymmaxx' wtf was I thinking. HEll nah, next year when I go back to college I'm back to fucking foids and doing every drug on the planet.

THE BEST LOOKSMAXX ON THE PLANET IS THE LOW INHIB PILL PEOPLE
STOP COPING WITH MUH YOU NEED MONEY, NAH YOU FUCKING DON'T. YOU NEED FUCKING PUSSY

View attachment 3118193View attachment 3118218View attachment 3118221View attachment 3118268
765ecc67854a48a86ef3d679c281bf9f.jpg
c0aba3de591079c98dbd8dd5960bd451.jpg
066a478f6829ed6fe734875061fd8c12.jpg
378fc59f3d3769d3443881b2b9f20382.jpg

Don't actually drugmaxx tho, to be a low-inhib freak doesn't necessarily mean drugmaxxing. It's more a state of mind that's more easily accessible to get with a shit ton of drugs.

what if you're friendless?
go to college, get your confidence up, try to make new friends, do social activities, join a club, go to parties, ...

@asdvek @MoggerGaston @Juandigomigo22 @lestoa @Gaygymmaxx @beefliverontop @Gengar @PeakIncels
Yes, but the ultimate experience is a freak they can "tame" and bring out their good side only with them. (LTR).
unironically yes, foids love these phenos because they believe they can tame them. that's why it's so easy. They're obsessed and do everything in their power to make them better aka sex. If you as a low inhib guy meet a foid who you truly love you can LTR her without any effort or issues. + the foids who are in an LTR with these type of guys NEVER cheat since they know they hit gold. They know that guy can go out and cheat and do whatever he wants and have fun doing it. If you just wanna fuck, well you just fuck and ignore her. Another foid's state of mind and life destroyed.
a win-win situation

the low-inhib pill is life
The most devoted girls I found fullfilled my nastiest desires in bed. I fucked them raw like a wild animal. Then, socially and in their everyday lives were the sweetest hearts you could find. I would always joke with them: "If only they knew the good slut you are with daddy." They would smile and giggle. They follow through because I would be a gentleman too, I would bring them back home, have fun with them goofing around or maybe pay for the dinner in a expensive place because they can't afford it. I treated them like respectable human beings. Of course that I would date only women that I vetted before regarding good values. I don't have a ounce of respect for whores.

You need to strike a balance.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and PsychoDsk
I'm too nice I could never do that :lul:
Are you actually too nice? Or is your brain just searching for an excuse to stay away from them…

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Gaygymmaxx
FUARKKKKKKKKKKKKK
GOOD LUCK BHAI
I alr know you're gonna be a slaying teramogger. If you're going to school in a month, enjoy it and try to go out as much as possible, it'll change your life.
Also I was the same when much younger, I always got crazy anxious when speaking to girls but once I started looking good they were chasing me, it felt so good that my anxiety was gone and I knew I could get foids even when I would fuck up or be weird.
You'll have the same thing, once you have foids in abundance it'll feel insanely good. You'll feel on top of the world. (especially now that you've ascended)
Not to put a damper bhai but I’m 19 but I’m “half way” through looking like this and thanks it means a lot

• +1
I'm half indian with blue eyes and dark hair I fit the dark triad facially very well already tbh

But yeah weed shouldn't even fuck up your development that much, I was sedentary because my brother gave me weed at 12

It was the slobbish and undisciplined effects that made me short from the weed

The bad diet and goy while I smoked myself to death at 12 fuckdd up my habits more than anything

But alcohol... at 7 or 9 or whatever he said

Not even comparable. Alcohol kills cells, that's cooked.
damn that's an L from your brother tbh. but you look good tho, your life is just getting started bhai. height is crazily overrated on this forum too, don't let it get too much to your head. You can fraud a couple inches with lifts and shoes and all that. if you're half indian with blue eyes your appeal can't be topped jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
THE LOW INHIB PILL

Whoever says that women want rich men who have it all figured out is coping so hard. Women don't give a fuck about money, they only care about men who have status and are low-inhib. This applies to ALL women, foids might betabuxx for a rich man to get whatever they want but deep down they all yearn for men like this. how many cases have you read on reddit or heard abt irl where a foid cheats on her 'kind' man with an animalistic low inhib freak.
They don't want their feelings acknowledged, they want their pussies destroyed by a man who couldn't give 2 fucks about them or the world.
MUH I have money, you wanna go on my yacht. FUCKYOU. They don't give a shit, they wanna fuck the low-inhib freak who spends his day driving around blasting depressing music while stealing from shops and being high on cocaine.

The only thing that truly matters is having men fear you, an abundance of foids and being interesting. no one can compete with a man who gets in fights regularly, who does drugs, goes and does whatever he wants and doesn't care about females.
As long as you play on her feelings and give her new actually interesting experiences, everything else is cope. 'hey babe you wanna go on a date to a fancy restaurant' or 'bitch I'm picking you up, first off we fuck and then we'll see what we're gonna eat'.

Females aren't obedient by nature, infact they WANT to cross boundaries and rules. That's why they want low-inhib men who don't even know there are rules.
A foid will ALWAYS choose an MTN who lives life to the fullest and does the worst satanic shit over an HTN old-money rich pussboi.
They yearn to be dominated by this low-inhib freak. They don't wanna be dominated by an old-money cuck. They wanna feel RAW ATTRACTION and not forced upon. THEY WANT ANIMALISTIC SEX, only low-inhib dominating freaks can give that to them.

OBVIOUSLY LOOKS ARE STILL THE BIGGEST PART YOU FUCKHEADS. THIS IS MTN+ LEVEL SHIT INNIT.
DO NOT GO LOW-INHIB SATANIC MODE IF YOU'RE A RECESSED LTN. YOU'LL ONLY OBSESS THE COPS.

DO NOT WORRY, If you aren't a born low-inhib freak you can easily fake this by following this guide :

- GET TATTOOS, PIERCINGS
- EXPERIMENT WITH DRUGS
- START SMOKING
- START DRINKING
- TREAT WOMEN LIKE SHIT

THIS ISN'T ONLY A LOW-INHIB MAXXING GUIDE, THIS IS A LIFEMAXXING GUIDE. YOU CAN DO ALL THIS AND STILL BE HEALTHY. THIS IS HOW YOU HAVE FUN IN LIFE. WHAT DO YOU WANT?

TO ROT ON ORG OR GO OUT AND STEAL, DO NEW DRUGS, ROLL DOWN THE STREET IN SHOPPING CARTS, HANGING OUT WITH BAD PEOPLE, CLIMB ROOFTOPS, EXPLORE ABANDONED BUILDINGS, DO NEW DRUGS, WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE DOING IN THE MOMENT.
HOLY FUCK PUSSIES

KEEP SCROLLING AND ROTTING WHILE MTN'S ARE STEALING EVERYONE'S BITCH BY SIMPLY DOING WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY FEEL LIKE DOING WITHOUT EVEN THINKING ONCE ABOUT CONSEQUENCES. HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I can't believe I gave up this lifestyle to 'muh gymmaxx' wtf was I thinking. HEll nah, next year when I go back to college I'm back to fucking foids and doing every drug on the planet.

STOP COPING WITH MUH YOU NEED MONEY, NAH YOU FUCKING DON'T. YOU NEED FUCKING PUSSY

View attachment 3118193View attachment 3118218View attachment 3118221View attachment 3118268

Don't actually drugmaxx tho, to be a low-inhib freak doesn't necessarily mean drugmaxxing. It's more a state of mind that's more easily accessible to get with a shit ton of drugs.

go to college, get your confidence up, try to make new friends, do social activities, join a club, go to parties, ...

@asdvek @MoggerGaston @Juandigomigo22 @lestoa @Gaygymmaxx @beefliverontop @Gengar @PeakIncels
Read every molecule, w thread I now have a new outlook on life

• Love it
damn that's an L from your brother tbh. but you look good tho, your life is just getting started bhai. height is crazily overrated on this forum too, don't let it get too much to your head. You can fraud a couple inches with lifts and shoes and all that. if you're half indian with blue eyes your appeal can't be topped jfl.
The biggest L really. As I shared with my bestie shortly after

And never stopped sharing with him, from 12-19

Until he overdosed on fent

He had drastic numbers, karma, eventful

I had high iq cuck numbers, never leave the house

I could handle it, but he couldn't. I killed the kid tbh :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and PsychoDsk
THE LOW INHIB PILL

- GET TATTOOS, PIERCINGS
- EXPERIMENT WITH DRUGS
- START SMOKING
- START DRINKING
- TREAT WOMEN LIKE SHIT

HOLY FUCK PUSSIES

this is legit guys, former low inhib maxxer

• Love it
Not to put a damper bhai but I’m 19 but I’m “half way” through looking like this and thanks it means a lot
I mean 19 is still insanely young, most ppl are true degenerates until late 20's. I'm guessing you missed out on the whole 'teenage experience' but a lot of ppl say their 20's are even more fun than their teenage years. Don't think you missed out bhai, there's a whole life filled with crazy shit ahead of you. Just try to let it happen and try saying yes to everything, it'll give you fun experiences. (not yes to drugs but yes to 'you wanna go out tonight' type stuff).

i'm guessing you're still going to school so the fun is just starting :p

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Litekiller11 and flippasav
tldr; be nonchalant

• +1
Yes, but the ultimate experience is a freak they can "tame" and bring out their good side only with them. (LTR).

The most devoted girls I found fullfilled my nastiest desires in bed. I fucked them raw like a wild animal. Then, socially and in their everyday lives were the sweetest hearts you could find. I would always joke with them: "If only they knew the good slut you are with daddy." They would smile and giggle. They follow through because I would be a gentleman too, I would bring them back home, have fun with them goofing around or maybe pay for the dinner in a expensive place because they can't afford it. I treated them like respectable human beings. Of course that I would date only women that I vetted before regarding good values. I don't have a ounce of respect for whores.

You need to strike a balance.
mirin
sex and dick game is heavily underrated. If you fuck foids like the sluts they truly are they WILL be devoted to you for aslong as you give them the D.

• +1
Reactions: JOJOcelReturns
The biggest L really. As I shared with my bestie shortly after

And never stopped sharing with him, from 12-19

Until he overdosed on fent

He had drastic numbers, karma, eventful

I had high iq cuck numbers, never leave the house

I could handle it, but he couldn't. I killed the kid tbh :dafuckfeels:
k/d 1
that's crazy tbh, you probably have a shit ton of stories JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I mean 19 is still insanely young, most ppl are true degenerates until late 20's. I'm guessing you missed out on the whole 'teenage experience' but a lot of ppl say their 20's are even more fun than their teenage years. Don't think you missed out bhai, there's a whole life filled with crazy shit ahead of you. Just try to let it happen and try saying yes to everything, it'll give you fun experiences. (not yes to drugs but yes to 'you wanna go out tonight' type stuff).

i'm guessing you're still going to school so the fun is just starting :p
Either way we’re gonna make it

Don’t forget a mans life/prime literally starts at mid 30s that’s when he becomes ogre and the norwood hits (jk). Take a look at Dan Bilzerian and Tate they were broke in their young days especially teenage years yet they were slowly building up towards something massive. We should hustle and go gym so we can become future entrepreneurs and successful people while people who rave, party and drink will be future losers

• Love it
former????
former?????????????????
go smoke a blunt and hit up your ex now
last ex blocked me cuz i posted her bein down bad in dms
i need some ciggs frl
thanks for the reminder man
i did low inhib shit when i lost my mind
just stopped caring bout society n shit
gotta keep low inhib maxxing frl

• Love it
Either way we’re gonna make it

Don’t forget a mans life/prime literally starts at mid 30s that’s when he becomes ogre and the norwood hits (jk). Take a look at Dan Bilzerian and Tate they were broke in their young days especially teenage years yet they were slowly building up towards something massive. We should hustle and go gym so we can become future entrepreneurs and successful people while people who rave, party and drink will be future losers
I don't really share the same opinion with you on that tbh. I'm not that materialistic or heavily invested in my future yet. for now I just wanna have fun, cum in stacies and do the craziest things so I have a lot of stories for my kids.
I do have a plan for adulthood tho. travelling across the globe while working from 'home' with my degree and crypto.

WE'RE SO BACK BHAI WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT :feelsahh:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Litekiller11 and flippasav
last ex blocked me cuz i posted her bein down bad in dms
i need some ciggs frl
thanks for the reminder man
i did low inhib shit when i lost my mind
just stopped caring bout society n shit
gotta keep low inhib maxxing frl
I was the same bhai last couple months. Since a month ago I'm back to how I was before and it feels so much better than just rotting and damning society. go get your happiness back boyo :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Litekiller11 and rooman
  • JFL
Real ass high effort thread. I’ve experienced this a lot I’ve always been low inhib because I’m lowki thug maxed and me and my whole friend group drugmax and love to party. And foids love it. They feel free and can have fun
Image 2024 08 23 201731118

• JFL
I don't really share the same opinion with you on that tbh. I'm not that materialistic or heavily invested in my future yet. for now I just wanna have fun, cum in stacies and do the craziest things so I have a lot of stories for my kids.
I do have a plan for adulthood tho. travelling across the globe while working from 'home' with my degree and crypto.

WE'RE SO BACK BHAI WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT :feelsahh:
I’ll admit it I did miss some opportunities to slay wether in HS or college (left this year) but yet again I have no idea if the problem was because it was ranging anywhere from sub-htn, non-nt, no game or just bad atmosphere to girls.

But oh well, there is no way I’m gonna stay a virgin by 22 jfl
The only reason why I didn’t hit was because I am staying at home up until now and when I get into uni I will hopefully live in a perfect apartment downtown

• +1
Low Inhib is life I know a few LTNs with high bodycounts actual suifuel.

• Love it
THE LOW INHIB PILL

- GET TATTOOS, PIERCINGS
- EXPERIMENT WITH DRUGS
- START SMOKING
- START DRINKING
- TREAT WOMEN LIKE SHIT

HOLY FUCK PUSSIES

Good thread after a long period of time.

• Love it
@Zeta @PsychoH @CoreSchizo

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, Zeta and CoreSchizo
I’ll admit it I did miss some opportunities to slay wether in HS or college (left this year) but yet again I have no idea if the problem was because it was ranging anywhere from sub-htn, non-nt, no game or just bad atmosphere to girls.

But oh well, there is no way I’m gonna stay a virgin by 22 jfl
The only reason why I didn’t hit was because I am staying at home up until now and when I get into uni I will hopefully live in a perfect apartment downtown
yea you have to get yourself out there to slay. staying at home isn't gonna do much good for yourself and your social life. Uni will give you a new opportunity tho so there's no hope lost :feelsgood:

• Love it
Reactions: flippasav
Low Inhib is life I know a few LTNs with high bodycounts actual suifuel.
yes, I see a lot of ppl coping with 'muh chad or death'. This just simply doesn't apply to real life. it's much more complicated than that. personalitymaxxing is a real thing even though I disgust myself saying this. I can't believe how much LTN drug addicts I've seen in HS that got laid more than 'chad' kind soccer players JFL

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Blond3cel
@Gengar @emeraldglass @Alexanderr :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
Gimme a second, I’ll read. :ogre: I don’t go over BOTB, but I can sticky if you’d like in the meantime. I think - and I could be wrong - only admins can truly decide.

• Love it
Gimme a second, I’ll read. :ogre: I don’t go over BOTB, but I can sticky if you’d like in the meantime. I think - and I could be wrong - only admins can truly decide.
yaaayyy!!! sticky it please dear sir :p

I also don't think it's BOTB approved cuz of all the bad words but oh well maybe admins like that:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Life is all about money, physical appearance and having good neurotransmitters that make you NT

That's all

• Love it
Reactions: NZb6Air
Gonna go black-out drunk tonight thanks for this thread (y)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, NZb6Air and PsychoDsk
yes, I see a lot of ppl coping with 'muh chad or death'. This just simply doesn't apply to real life. it's much more complicated than that. personalitymaxxing is a real thing even though I disgust myself saying this. I can't believe how much LTN drug addicts I've seen in HS that got laid more than 'chad' kind soccer players JFL

Its the typical Tinder cope, IRL is another story honestly.

OLD = Full Blackpill only Looks matter mostly

IRL = Mix of Black and Red ( Doesnt apply to actual subhumans they are out of everything )

• +1
  • JFL
sounds pretty good, might even record some tiktoks of me harrassing women. :feelsgood:
even better
if you punch one knuckles and all I'm letting you marry my stacy cousin :feelshehe:

• Woah
Reactions: Zeta
if you're low inhib and ugly you end up in jail, not in stacy's bedroom lmao you deluded retard

tag me in the next one @PsychoDsk

• Love it