Any guy to show his dick on a male forum is a homosexual! Think about it

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Looksmax is a male forum. GUYS ONLY. With that said, when we show our dicks it's to attract the female. Like fly fishing! We cast our dicks out into the water hoping to attract a fish to bite. But casting your dick out into a tackle box full of dicks, the fuck is that about? Obviously, he's trying to attract another dick.

Reminds me of two fishermen standing on opposite sides of a creek. The first fisherman casts his line out. But the second one casts its line over the first guy's line causing them to tangle. He then screams, "Oops, sorry feller! We crossed lines again. Let me untangle that for you." He takes his shirt and shorts off, now only in pink silky thong panties, and walks into the creek to untie the lines.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia, ArcticStorm, flippasav and 5 others
anyone posting anything of themselves here is looking for MALE validation and is indeed very gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117, Deleted member 28691, ArcticStorm and 1 other person
Nah, its to stop the barking from dicklets who can't accept that they are below average

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, BigJimsWornOutTires and n0rthface
You guys sound like you're coping
Personally I wish I could post mine

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I don't have a penis, Idk how I ended up here tbh.

• Hmm...
Maybe its because this is one of few places that will tell the brutal truth about it. Shit doesn't get me hard or anything but helping a nigga out who just wants some help isn't homo

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Dr SmalCox and BigJimsWornOutTires
Extremely true and underrated post.

Not sure if its intentional or not but its definately low t behavior. Especially if profile is personified.

• +1
anyone posting anything of themselves here is looking for MALE validation and is indeed very gay
I Know Right GIF

Nah, its to stop the barking from dicklets who can't accept that they are below average
But the penis is your private, ""supposedly,"" pussy slammer. Needing to show another man your pussy slammer makes no sense of rubbing that shit in. You see, in my case, I have the biggest penis not only of this world, but the universe. I know this to be Fact Checked! I don't need to show anyone my glorious wonder because it's private. And when I do show it, its for a vagina. My penis mogs vagina and vagina loves hugging my penis.

You guys sound like you're coping
Personally I wish I could post mine
You're fishing for dick pics.

I don't have a penis, Idk how I ended up here tbh.
You too are fishing for dick pics and trying to make men believe your faggot ass is a vagina.

Maybe its because this is one of few places that will tell the brutal truth about it. Shit doesn't get me hard or anything but helping a nigga out who just wants some help isn't homo
No, Chris! You're a conniving manipulating perverted faggot that needs to go back to Reddit.

Extremely true and underrated post.

Not sure if its intentional or not but its definately low t behavior. Especially if profile is personified.
I Know Right GIF

Just look for male validation theory

• JFL
I‘ve seen more dicks here then I saw on Grindr

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and BigJimsWornOutTires
I don't think its necessarily gay though

• JFL
I‘ve seen more dicks here then I saw on Grindr
I always saw Lookism/Looksmax as a subreddit of 4chan's Pol and a byproduct of Hoodsite. But in the likeness of your comment, I see it now as a subreddit of that very app, Grindr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back