Doctor Who enters the Trannyverse: DO__NOT__CLICK THIS THREAD if you dare not enter! Think about it! Allow those words to simmer in your consciousness

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Ah, yes, it indeed happened. David Tennant returned as the Doctor to introduce a tranny into the WhoVerse.

The producers and investors of Hollywood films, including the UK industry, have made a shitload of money! Yet the viewers, the people, see them as faggots, pedophiles, and idiots. So those rich fucks lashed out by destroying everything that was once good. Ah, yes, they indeed get their jollies watching the priceless expressions on the fans' faces for Tranny Rose. Ugh, it gave me the heebie jeebies when I saw that creature appear on the screen.

Trannyverse

Immediately, my faggot-hating sense alerted me this hideous eyesore was not born with a vagina. I zoomed in with my faggot-hating eyes on its chest. I pondered, "Why does that ugly motherfucker have a boy's chest?" Quickly, I investigated this disturbance in the WhoVerse, and behold, a fucking tranny. Ugh, you cocksucking miserable fucks in the UK! To hell with you all! I hope a Russian nuclear tidal wave engulfs your entire fucking Gomorrah!

I gave it a try anyway.

The plot was horrible. The cinematography was dull—nothing like the old series. The character lines were tediously retarded. Ah, yes, that was indeed a tranny flick.

Jodie Whittaker didn't destroy the show. Her writers did. The same writers that wrote the tranny into the new storyline. Those people don't write very well. They lack creative thought and steal plots online, not realizing many of those are booby-trapped. Ugh, I know mine is enchanted with curses. And look at them now! Faking the numbers.

No one's watching that garbage. But go ahead, do what our government does, fake it till you destroy it. Teehee, motherfuckers. And fuck your faggot king and his retarded sons.

Dear David Tennant,

Fuck you! I knew you were a piece of shit when I heard you were first in line to audition for the serpent character in Good Omens. Not many actors wish to reenact the devil, Satan, and especially the serpent. But I assume you felt, "It's like I was born to play this role." Ugh, you rubbish wanker!

Doctor Who is officially now O-V-E-R. Besides, Hollywood is ending anyway. The internet and gaming industries are massively consuming everything in their path! And as the film industry panics and tosses faggots, trannies, and talentless affirmative action cases into its cesspool, it decays even faster. Bravo! Eat my ass, faggots!

Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury Show
Excited Clapping GIF
Clapping Applause GIF

Since the tranny narrative prospered, fueled by Hollywood's wealthy class seething in unadulterated anger, along with their amateurs in government, I tried to understand maybe it's just me. I looked back at other similar eras to see if this was a result of old age. Yikes, not even close.

In the 1960s, kids rebelled against the Vietnam War. Many of them were inspired by their post-WWII military families. Ah, yes, it was those parents and grandparents who fed the kids spoonfuls of delicious, creamy, and chunky red and black pills. Such truths as "We have no fucking business in Vietnam."

The kids later threw tantrums by having sex with random people while getting high as their way of saying, "No war! Let's fuck random people and do lots of drugs! Cool?"

Ted bundy
Charles manson

I imagine the older generation must have seen those kids as disturbing. Perhaps, the boomers felt, "Those guys have long hair like women, and the girls are fucking whores. Sweet."

Twenty years later, this would happen again. In the 1980s, the guys teased their long hair with feminine products and went the extra mile by caking their eyes with black eyeliner. Some fellas went even further!

Twisted sister
Motley crue

Ah, yes, it was THEM who paved the way — it was THEM who smashed the bottle over the maiden ship. It was THEM who rolled out the red carpet for the faggots today! But those guys fucked women. And the trashy women fucked men. So how did the masculine male mind become so fragile, perverted, and gay?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, 5'7 zoomer, Jpg and 4 others
someone should do this at a netflix/disney/random jew dominated media organization staff meeting

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE and BigJimsWornOutTires
someone should do this at a netflix/disney/random jew dominated media organization staff meeting

Brutal reality check there. Those people are used to babble-babble-babble while instigating others esp the viewers that fall for their clickbait shit-stirring content. Then along comes a spider. Smh.

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE and Spiritualcell
Fuck, after they introduced a female doctor everything went downhill

Well at least we have previous seasons

I think unfortunately we will be seeing more of this bullshit

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Bbc only
David Tennant Ncuti Gatwa GIF by Doctor Who

• So Sad
All the actors were already tranneis in the first place

• +1
The Inferior Writings
“as a reader, you had the power of a god: time submitted to you.”
theinferiorwritings.wordpress.com
theinferiorwritings.wordpress.com

“DRINK TO THE DREGS, THE TEARS OF JOB”
254px-Kalteysen_Vera_Icon.jpg
Read IN CONSEQUENCE OF EVIL the endearing poem which evokes the true meaning of loss and despair in all its chaotic misery. Also available is the exclusive short story PEOPLE AS IMAGE (only available for a limited time for Looksmax.org users ONLY). Available NOW at the link!

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and BigJimsWornOutTires
we need more diversity

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, BoredPrince and BigJimsWornOutTires
The internet and gaming industries are massively consuming everything in their path
You understand that those industries are owned by the same people as Hollywood, right?

• +1
Fuck, after they introduced a female doctor everything went downhill

Well at least we have previous seasons

I think unfortunately we will be seeing more of this bullshit
Very true. I was excited the doctor would regenerate into a roastie. Ugh. I was betrayed. I tried anyway! I lasted two episodes with the vagina dripper. Horrible plots, retarded lines, idiotic concepts. Fuck them. Fuck them all.

As long as the person can act, I don't care if he's a double-leg amputee. But tossing talentless diversity into the projects for what? Sucking rich dick while pleasing their masters? Fuck them. Fuck them all.

All the actors were already tranneis in the first place
Ah, yes, Christopher Eccleston, the 9th doctor had a faggot make-out session with Captain Butt Licker. It cringed me but I felt, "Nah, this shit won't last. They're testing the waters is all." Ugh, I was wrong.

“DRINK TO THE DREGS, THE TEARS OF JOB”

254px-Kalteysen_Vera_Icon.jpg
Read IN CONSEQUENCE OF EVIL the endearing poem which evokes the true meaning of loss and despair in all its chaotic misery. Also available is the exclusive short story PEOPLE AS IMAGE (only available for a limited time for Looksmax.org users ONLY). Available NOW at the link!
Yes, the Fireball of Scour is calling me.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Vermilioncore
Yeah that new episode was soulless asf. Dr who died after Matt smith left tbh

• Love it
Yeah that new episode was soulless asf. Dr who died after Matt smith left tbh
The next doctor was "okay." He did a great job in that Groundhog's Day with a twist of perception episode. He was placed into a conversation decoration piece prison and survived for millions of billions of years, reliving the same day over and over. That was fucking awesome. He served the longest prison sentence in the existence of space and time. Brutal.

• Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine
The next doctor was "okay." He did a great job in that Groundhog's Day with a twist of perception episode. He was placed into a conversation decoration piece prison and survived for millions of billions of years, reliving the same day over and over. That was fucking awesome. He served the longest prison sentence in the existence of space and time. Brutal.
Idk I dropped it after a few episodes

• +1