Stretching

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
microfractures

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rooman and falcon1
I'm 16 and 5fukin 8 I know it's giga over
before I get banned I’ll say subliminals for fast results and micro fractures like jumping like basketball due to body responding to environment

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xerryx, rooman and WanderingBurro
before I get banned I’ll say subliminals for fast results and micro fractures like jumping like basketball due to body responding to environment
why woudl you get banned

why woudl you get banned
My recent thread https://looksmax.org/threads/master-is-confirmed-33-degree-master-freemasons.740584/#post-11622656
418F1EE1 6A94 4E73 B622 5752C5EF9AAC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
I don't have play basketball can I jump high at home

I don't have play basketball can I jump high at home
also what is subliminal my one friend watch subliminal wtf is it
Is it ass-raping

height is determined by two things: genetics and hormones. you can't change your genetics so the only way to increase your height is to use hgh. everything else is unnatural and mostly cope. maybe you can increase your leg size by 2cm using some obscure jew tactic but your body won't be proportional and it's not life changing. hghmaxxing + stretching + height increasing shoes.

Jews google answer

Listen to Daniel mf skyskraper subliminal nough said
i use science to form my opinion not reddit. of your genetics made you short you need to accept it. being 5'8 isn't even bad. if you can't get a gf at 5'8 you must be ugly asfuck and autistic.

i use jew science to form my opinion not reddit. of your genetics made you short you need to accept it. being 5'8 isn't even bad. if you can't get a gf at 5'8 you must be ugly asfuck and autistic.

Genetic has nothing to do with height I don’t need father google Jew answer and Masonic science anyone who is aware of their trickery will know the same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: drimprovement, Jimmster8, PedroFavelinha and 2 others
height is determined by two things: genetics and hormones. you can't change your genetics so the only way to increase your height is to use hgh. everything else is unnatural and mostly cope. maybe you can increase your leg size by 2cm using some obscure jew tactic but your body won't be proportional and it's not life changing. hghmaxxing + stretching + height increasing shoes.
Bro where to order HGh is it available in the local medicine shops

Still girls laugh at me and chat with me I look like a bit worse version of elias de poot

Bro where to order HGh is it available in the local medicine shops
it's too expensive (500$/month). you can use mk677 for gh it's ten times cheaper.

5'8 is tall in the sewers of mumbai, but wear lifts bra

The only way to mog him is to stand on his head
Also nigger didn't involved in many sports like basketball and other shit and still grown my dad is only 5, 7 though

Also nigger didn't involved in many sports like basketball and other shit and still grown my dad is only 5, 7 though
Im sorry bro at least I got lucky cause my mum is 4'11 and father is 5'11 and ended up 5'11

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: hey and Deleted member 25743