Any hope to get chadlite tier after those surgeries?

Typical Normiecel

No surgeon will give you bimax
i have consult on 30 March. One ortho said i'm a candidate for bimax. If not, i will do chinwing and some implant, for example jaw. But im porocel and i have no idea who do the jaw implants. In Poland there's no chinwing, nor sidewing, no implants... Only osteo and genio. Over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
@PubertyMaxxer its over bro. chadlite tier or death. Being a normie is like living with zero testosterone all the time. It's not a life, it's an agony. O V E R

LOL
Exactly my thoughts after joining looksmax community
My mind changed since, you shouldn't and will not get all those surgeries :feelskek:

LOL
Exactly my thoughts after joining looksmax community
My mind changed since, you shouldn't and will not get all those surgeries :feelskek:
i need them to improve my jawline at least. Are u German? (inferring from the nickname)

guys, what's ur opinion about fillers for my jawline instead of implant? I've seen it's really legit and implant can look uncanny and is significantly more expensive. Ofc fillers after bimax (if surgeon'd allowed) and genio. @maneg1 @Danish_Retard @PubertyMaxxer @Amnesia @LooksOrDeath @Jamesothy @Thompsonz

guys, what's ur opinion about fillers for my jawline instead of implant? I've seen it's really legit and implant can look uncanny and is significantly more expensive. Ofc fillers after bimax (if surgeon'd allowed) and genio. @maneg1 @Danish_Retard @PubertyMaxxer @Amnesia @LooksOrDeath @Jamesothy @Thompsonz
Fillers can look uncanny too and they are temporary. Also risk of infection, fillers migrating over time, etc. Just an overall bad solution imho

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 17244
fillers should only be used to fix small imperfections or asymmetries, never to sculpt an entire feature like a jawline or something

when i used it for my chin is wasn't even that much, not even an entire syringe and was to add just a touch of width to my chin to make my point chin less dramatic. Dr's love to overuse fillers cause they get to charge you more

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 17244
fillers should only be used to fix small imperfections or asymmetries, never to sculpt an entire feature like a jawline or something

when i used it for my chin is wasn't even that much, not even an entire syringe and was to add just a touch of width to my chin to make my point chin less dramatic. Dr's love to overuse fillers cause they get to charge you more
Fillers can look uncanny too and they are temporary. Also risk of infection, fillers migrating over time, etc. Just an overall bad solution imho
look at that, tho https://looksmax.org/threads/new-filler-jaw-widening-result.415685/ it looks impressive.
Thus implant is the only solution for my narrow jawline?

Leave these forums, everything is genetic ( 99,9 % )

EDIT : And you are a High tier normie right now. Keep it safe
Anything SubChad will struggle with dating. He might as well risk it. He has nothing to loose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Anything SubChad will struggle with dating. He might as well risk it. He has nothing to loose.
bro, i have no matches on tinder at all :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
bro, i have no matches on tinder at all :feelswhy:
I know. It's crazy because you are much better looking than most guys. You probably mog most guys in your gym, if not all of them. But only top 1% get's matches.

Or maybe you need to life style Mog with boats and private plane and stuff. I don't know. I'm in the same boat, except more ugly than you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 17244
I know. It's crazy because you are much better looking than most guys. You probably mog most guys in your gym, if not all of them. But only top 1% get's matches.

Or maybe you need to life style Mog with boats and private plane and stuff. I don't know. I'm in the same boat, except more ugly than you.
thanks bro. I've been roiding (ik, you are against it :ROFLMAO:) for one week, plan to get tatooed, jaw surgery and then fillers or implant (but probably im too poor for implant)

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
if it won't ascend me, idk what shall I do. Probably rope cuz i can't cope. Im blackpilled af

thanks bro. I've been roiding (ik, you are against it :ROFLMAO:)
I realized I was wrong. I personally will never do it as antiaging is more important to me. (And no criminal record)

But I can understand why guys would be willing to sacrifice a few years off their lives to live a better life. Most men have a short window to get laid and find a LTR, and then it's over for them, so I can empathize with them doing everything possible to try to be the top 1% that get's to live a good life in those years, and then join the rest of us rotters.
for one week, plan to get tatooed, jaw surgery and then fillers or implant (but probably im too poor for implant)
I'm not an expert on the surgeries but jaw surgery and tattoo sounds good. To get a large area of your body covered, it can take a long time with many appointments and weeks of healing in between. You may have to wait for months before your first appointment, if your tattoo artist is booked up as well, so schedule that as soon as you can. Including initial waiting time, it will be about six months for my sleeve, and around seven, 3-4 hour appointments.

antiaging is more important to me.
T solo don't age you. I didn't find any evidence that T can increase skin aging.

You may have to wait for months before your first appointment, if your tattoo artist is booked up as well, so schedule that as soon as you can
I can't bc I have earn money on it beforehand. Poorcel here :feelswhy:

moreover, i have decent anti-aging routine (retinol, microneedling, spf, exfoliating, good diet with low sugar intake, proper sleep) so im not afraid of it

• +1
Reactions: MrRubiks
I don't recommend surgery for you.

I don't think blepharoplasty will do anything for reducing upper eyelid exposure. For that you would need a supraorbital rim implant.

“LL in Russia” christ…
Russia is a good option for LL. I almost went there myself.

Are you not getting pussy in Russia looking like that? HTN for sure right now, could certainly be chadlite, great eye area even with UEE

unfortunately not. 2 matches on tinder per day. I'm not sufficient to get laid in 2022. In other words, I'm incel unless I'd start picking below 4PSL girls
Dude 2 matches per day is more than 80% of men

Jaw is subhuman..you got potential..mogs me:feelshah:
OK guys, i've posted unfrauded gif of my subchad face. Hope those surgeries ascend me to the chadlite tier. Any ideas should I change, remove or add to this list?

Ascending - from most important to less:
- bimax (underbite)
- chinwing (reccesed chin)
- jaw implant (narrow jaw)
- upper eyelid blepharoplasty (too much upper eyelid exposure)
- buccal fat removal (fatty slavic face despite being quite lean)
- tatoomaxxing (in average, no exaggeration)
- LL in Russia (5'8' poorcel manlet)

I also consider malar implant for my subhuman midface :feelswhy: but idk what think about it. Do you recommend any cheap surgeon in Europe? I keep an eye on dr. Andrei. Bimax will be done in Poland cuz i have insurance which will cover it. Maybe fillers will be sufficient for augmenting my hollow cheeks. @JamesHowlett u said i picked frauded photos so rate now and @maneg1 cuz he said my chin is not recessed at all lol. It's recessed af @Acromegaly_Chad cuz he's an expert with jaw surgeries.

Nohomo but u goodlooking. Only thing I could say is you need a bit more forward growth but still mog in jaw.
I wouldnt do surgery, I would just gymmax

how much yall charge for it? i mean this method with magnetic nail inside a bone
I used LON, which was around 17,000 euro. Precice is roughly twice that. I think it's unnecessary for the tibias but absolutely worth it for the femurs.

Are you not getting pussy in Russia looking like that? HTN for sure right now, could certainly be chadlite, great eye area even with UEE
Russia is not easy. I don’t know where you guys got that assumption.
Half of couples are looksmached the other man always looks better (only zoomer couples were observed)
So I understand OP’s frustration :rolleyes:

• +1
Russia is not easy. I don’t know where you guys got that assumption.
Half of couples are looksmached the other man always looks better (only zoomer couples were observed)
So I understand OP’s frustration :rolleyes:
admittedly, I live in Poland, but what u described is the syndrome within everywhere in Europe. Indeed, I have barely 40 matches in one week with my tinder experience

I used LON, which was around 17,000 euro. Precice is roughly twice that. I think it's unnecessary for the tibias but absolutely worth it for the femurs.
and u got 11.5cm in height after one surgery? or you got 2 surgeries?

OK guys, i've posted unfrauded gif of my subchad face. Hope those surgeries ascend me to the chadlite tier. Any ideas should I change, remove or add to this list?

- bimax (underbite)

I also consider malar implant for my subhuman midface :feelswhy: but idk what think about it. Do you recommend any cheap surgeon in Europe? I keep an eye on dr. Andrei. Bimax will be done in Poland cuz i have insurance which will cover it. Maybe fillers will be sufficient for augmenting my hollow cheeks. @JamesHowlett u said i picked frauded photos so rate now and @maneg1 cuz he said my chin is not recessed at all lol. It's recessed af @Acromegaly_Chad cuz he's an expert with jaw surgeries.
gym, getting a tan and being rich will do more to ur smv than bimax nigga

gym, getting a tan and being rich will do more to ur smv than bimax nigga
im roiding and gymceling atm

how can i become rich being an average guy in post-soviet country? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
im roiding and gymceling atm

how can i become rich being an average guy in post-soviet country? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
like i mentioned in (((dms))) immigration to a western country so long as u have the correct qualifications for a good tier job (finance, law, med somethin ggood dont move west to be a builder or fucking janitor jfl) you can make ur racks. retire into early 30s back in EE :feelsautistic:

like i mentioned in (((dms))) immigration to a western country so long as u have the correct qualifications for a good tier job (finance, law, med somethin ggood dont move west to be a builder or fucking janitor jfl) you can make ur racks. retire into early 30s back in EE :feelsautistic:
being a doctor in Poland is possibly if you have doc in family or have good contacts and lucky. Otherwise you have to pay 2x minimum wage net per month to study in med uni :ROFLMAO: rn i plan to go wagslaving in Germany and simultaneously study IT remotely

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
and u got 11.5cm in height after one surgery? or you got 2 surgeries?
2 surgeries. 5.5 cm on tibias and 6 cm on femurs. I could have lengthened more, but I wanted to have good proportions. I had a 6-foot wingspan.

• +1
2 surgeries. 5.5 cm on tibias and 6 cm on femurs. I could have lengthened more, but I wanted to have good proportions. I had a 6-foot wingspan.
u did it in Russia?

- bimax (underbite)

actually yes

I think you know what to do. You are lucky that only the lower half of your face is suboptimal

• +1

- bimax (underbite)

You’re in Russia, plenty of easy qts there no?

- bimax (underbite)

Neck training and MT2 tbh.

Genio would be a better option tbh. Make sure to not adjust the height or width as your chin is already tall and wide. Only advance forward.

Do not skimp on LL. Save your money and go to a reputable surgeon in the states.

Good luck.

Neck training and MT2 tbh.

Genio would be a better option tbh. Make sure to not adjust the height or width as your chin is already tall and wide. Only advance forward.

Do not skimp on LL. Save your money and go to a reputable surgeon in the states.

Good luck.
this thread is out of date now