Any idea why my dark circles seem to be darker/lighter some days?

D

Deleted member 67558

I Love Satanism
I have had dark circles since i was a kid or at least as far as i can remember. But one thing i have noticed is that some days they are significantly darker and some days significantly lighter. It is not an issue connected with sleep since today i they are lighter but have slept the least in the last week or so. Any ideas would be appreciated. Also, tips to hide them somehow, lastly, i am growing long hair (my hair is black, thick and wavy) so they can somehow compliment my dark circles in some way (at least in my mind). The only thing i have done is i took a thyroid func test and the first one T3 was exactly at the top range, the next test it was still higher than average but wasn't that close to the top range. I read that it might be a problem with lack of bone support but i can press some skin where the dark circles are and there are obviously bones there (i don't know if that means anything).:blackpill:

I have had dark circles since i was a kid or at least as far as i can remember. But one thing i have noticed is that some days they are significantly darker and some days significantly lighter. It is not an issue connected with sleep since today i they are lighter but have slept the least in the last week or so. Any ideas would be appreciated. Also, tips to hide them somehow, lastly, i am growing long hair (my hair is black, thick and wavy) so they can somehow compliment my dark circles in some way (at least in my mind). The only thing i have done is i took a thyroid func test and the first one T3 was exactly at the top range, the next test it was still higher than average but wasn't that close to the top range. I read that it might be a problem with lack of bone support but i can press some skin where the dark circles are and there are obviously bones there (i don't know if that means anything).:blackpill:
eye cream with coffeine worked for me

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 67558
probably sleep if it changes frequently

• +1
Reactions: nathan
yes, cause too much sleep probab means ur deep sleep is shit
What can cause shit deep sleep? I am on trt and i am on carnivore/fruit/honey diet. I don't smoke or drink coffee nor any drugs.