Any ideas for high value/social status instagram stories that make you stand out?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
A good feed is the foundation, followed by stories to interact with girls and demonstrate status. I find them very important.

I often get messages from girls on good stories. But like all of us, I have a normal everyday life, need to work and can't keep posting stories from exotic countries or other high status stuff all year around. We are all not Andrew Tate or Dan Bilzerian and can‘t flex with a yacht or our Bugattis (nobody cares about your BMW). Also, as a man, you can't keep posting your face in the story, even if you're chad, that's cringe if you do it a lot, only women can do that. Nobody cares about food pics, or that we are in the gym or sitting in the office.

So do you have ideas for high value/interesting stories to let one stand out while living your everyday life and not traveling right now or something like that?

Sure, you need to look good, thats water.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Lev Peshkov, SchizoAutism and 8 others
yea, posting stories of ur attractive face, tall height, and white phenotype

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel, SchizoAutism, Van and 1 other person
in all seriousness, stories highlighting those things.

for example taking a pic next to something where people can easily judge your tall height

taking pic where ur blue eyes are extra visible etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, SchizoAutism, Danish_Retard and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism and fvolkek
for example taking a pic next to something where people can easily judge your tall height

taking pic where ur blue eyes are extra visible etc
I am a 5‘10“ manlet, i need some pics with my 5‘6“ budy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism and AsGoodAsItGets
Just visit a dog shelter, pretending to do volunteering there feeeing da puppies. Bro.
Story.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SchizoAutism, Danish_Retard, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
Sure, Chad can do this from time to time, but a bit to often it’s cringe
from what ive seen, all NT people do is post photos of themself on IG like on nights out and before nights out and shit

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, SchizoAutism and fvolkek
man i cant imagine just posting pictures of me on instagram that sounds so cucked i wanna live a very private life

• +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism
nobody cares about your BMW
NOBODY BUT THE BUILD COMMUNITY AND BMW FORUMS.

A good feed is the foundation, followed by stories to interact with girls and demonstrate status. I find them very important.

I often get messages from girls on good stories. But like all of us, I have a normal everyday life, need to work and can't keep posting stories from exotic countries or other high status stuff all year around. We are all not Andrew Tate or Dan Bilzerian and can‘t flex with a yacht or our Bugattis (nobody cares about your BMW). Also, as a man, you can't keep posting your face in the story, even if you're chad, that's cringe if you do it a lot, only women can do that. Nobody cares about food pics, or that we are in the gym or sitting in the office.

So do you have ideas for high value/interesting stories to let one stand out while living your everyday life and not traveling right now or something like that?

WATCHING THREAD.

WHAT ABOUT SOME NICHE SHIT? KEEPING TO A CERTAIN HOBBY OF YOURS THAT IS COOL AND HAS A FEMALE AUDIENCE PULL? I HAVE NO PERSONAL INSTA, SO ILL LEAVE IT TO THE PROS, JUST SHOOTING SOME IDEAS.

OR LETS SAY, GO FULL VIRTUE SIGNAL. LIKE SOCIAL AWARENESS SHIT, RIGHTS GROUPS SHIT, ALL THINGS WOMEN POST. WOIULD THAT WORK?

Post a group pic of u mogging everyone

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
NOBODY BUT THE BUILD COMMUNITY AND BMW FORUMS HAHA

WATCHING THREAD.

WHAT ABOUT SOME NICHE SHIT? KEEPING TO A CERTAIN HOBBY OF YOURS THAT IS COOL AND HAS A FEMALE AUDIENCE PULL? I HAVE NO PERSONAL INSTA ANYMORE, SO ILL LEAVE IT TO THE PROS, JUST SHOOTING SOME IDEAS.

OR LETS SAY, GO FULL VIRTUE SIGNAL. LIKE SOCIAL AWARENESS SHIT, RIGHTS GROUPS SHIT, ALL THINGS WOMEN POST WITH AN IN INTO YOUR PERSONAL LIFE LIKE THE NICHE IDEA. YOU HAVE A DOG AND DOES WOODWORKING. OR YOU HAVE A CAT AND DO MODELLING.

BUFF GUY WITH A CUTE CAT. EVER SEEN THAT REEL OF A BUFF GUY WITH A KITTEN. "ME THINKING ILL GET A MASSIVE DOG, BE JACKED AND LOOK INTIMIDATING AF" - "GEORGE II (A KITTEN) ". THIS WAS VIRAL AF. WOULD THAT WORK?

WATCHING THREAD.

WHAT ABOUT SOME NICHE SHIT? KEEPING TO A CERTAIN HOBBY OF YOURS THAT IS COOL AND HAS A FEMALE AUDIENCE PULL? I HAVE NO PERSONAL INSTA ANYMORE, SO ILL LEAVE IT TO THE PROS, JUST SHOOTING SOME IDEAS.

OR LETS SAY, GO FULL VIRTUE SIGNAL. LIKE SOCIAL AWARENESS SHIT, RIGHTS GROUPS SHIT, ALL THINGS WOMEN POST WITH AN IN INTO YOUR PERSONAL LIFE LIKE THE NICHE IDEA. YOU HAVE A DOG AND DOES WOODWORKING. OR YOU HAVE A CAT AND DO MODELLING.

BUFF GUY WITH A CUTE CAT. EVER SEEN THAT REEL OF A BUFF GUY WITH A KITTEN. "ME THINKING ILL GET A MASSIVE DOG, BE JACKED AND LOOK INTIMIDATING AF" - "GEORGE II (A KITTEN) ". THIS WAS VIRAL AF. WOULD THAT WORK?

WATCHING THREAD.

just post the same message 4 times. bro
like @AsGoodAsItGets does

• JFL
Reactions: Van and AsGoodAsItGets

WATCHING THREAD.

just post the same message 4 times. bro
like @AsGoodAsItGets does
HAHAHA SHIT I STILL HAVE IT SAVED ABOVE FOR WHATEVER REASON. FBI HACK CONFIRMED

Just visit a dog shelter, pretending to do volunteering there feeeing da puppies. Bro.
Good idea haha

Maybe we could fake some low key city/nature daytrips will sitting in the office haha
For the central europeans: Stories from cool places in Amsterdam/Berlin/Prague/… some hikes and so on. Just steal some pics online from small accounts :ROFLMAO: If women are allowed to fake looks with makeup, we should be allowed to fake status with IG Stories. I am not kidding.

Bumping this IMPORTANT thread. Btw give advice for people traveling like what to do

I don't use Insta and I think it's a halo.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Bumping this IMPORTANT thread. Btw give advice for people traveling like what to do
I still don’t found a good way to post high tier stories frequently, like once per week. It’s legit if you have the option for a good story, do it! Even from time to time, girls who have ghosted me, text me after a solid story.

Traveling? Depends on your pheno tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fvolkek
I still don’t found a good way to post high tier stories frequently, like once per week. It’s legit if you have the option for a good story, do it! Even from time to time, girls who have ghosted me, text me after a solid story.

Mediterranean white/arab

Mediterranean white/arab

Mediterranean white/arab
Depends on your looks, but it's not the best pheno to geomax tbh. You want the exotic bonus, which you could get maybe in Eastern Europe.

Depends on your looks, but it's not the best pheno to geomax tbh. You want the exotic bonus, which you could get maybe in Eastern Europe.
i meant stories while traveling. but I mean i got good thick eyebrows and decent eye area (in motion), prominent nose, good chiseled ramus but kinda roundy lower third when looking from the front, shit cheeks/zygos, average height but with tall shoes im like 6’0