Any ideas on how to get hollow cheeks if I’m 15?

fvolkek

fvolkek

Diamond
I’m 15 and have shit tier fat distribution, despite being lean I have lots of buccal fat so I’ve got a bloated face, and to put things worse, I have crap zygos projection. When I get older I will definitely get an implant or at least fillers, but I can’t right now for obvious reasons. Any ideas? I know mewing is cope but I don’t lose anything by doing it. But is there any other method? Is bone smashing worth it? Are jaw exercises / chewing cope? Anything that may remotely improve my zygos or brings me closer to having hollow cheeks is welcome tbh at this point.
I mean, I’m at the late stages of puberty, so I’m running out of time. I have to seize the opportunity and make the best moves at this age.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member
need cheekbones, if there is none then my condolences

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member, Deleted member 5180 and 1 other person
Yeah but is there a way to strengthen my cheekbones or stimulate their growth now that I’m mid-puberty?
3D Loop GIF by xponentialdesign

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fjor2096, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14470 and 2 others
I’m 15 and have shit tier fat distribution, despite being lean I have lots of buccal fat so I’ve got a bloated face, and to put things worse, I have crap zygos projection. When I get older I will definitely get an implant or at least fillers, but I can’t right now for obvious reasons. Any ideas? I know mewing is cope but I don’t lose anything by doing it. But is there any other method? Is bone smashing worth it? Are jaw exercises / chewing cope? Anything that may remotely improve my zygos or brings me closer to having hollow cheeks is welcome tbh at this point.
I mean, I’m at the late stages of puberty, so I’m running out of time. I have to seize the opportunity and make the best moves at this age.
Mewing + low body fat + maybe some other surgeries idk

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
MSE+FM+Mewing+Vitamin K2 megadosing+Diet+Lean maxxing+Chewing

Guarenteed hollows at ur age. Ask if u have any questions

• +1
Reactions: Prince charming, Perfectumbrain, fvolkek and 1 other person

Does K2 really work and if so how? how much would you need to take to see any changes

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Hey man. I was never a truecel or anything but over the past year my face has changed a TON.

My lower third got more projection, my face got leaner even though I gained 20 pounds (muscle+fat), I now have somewhat hollow cheeks, my brow-ridge got lower, and my face looks overall better.

I’m not sure to what extent but I’m pretty sure my cheekbones got a little higher/bigger, but only like 1-2 mm. I only know this because I took several pictures of my side profile along my mewing journey and compare the ones from a year ago to now and see how they are different. I put them into this superimpose app to get them perfectly aligned to see differences. I would show you but I’m not trying to expose myself.

Anyways, because you are 15, and I was 15 a year ago, I think you can make great changes to your face. Continue to mew, and chew gum for on average 1 hour daily to see results in time. Also, do things that boost testosterone like vit D supplements and working out.

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek

Thanks nigga. Any advice for someone my age starting with this journey?
746A7FF5 D6D9 4BF9 A9A5 236EA5181839

Hey man. I was never a truecel or anything but over the past year my face has changed a TON.

My lower third got more projection, my face got leaner even though I gained 20 pounds (muscle+fat), I now have somewhat hollow cheeks, my brow-ridge got lower, and my face looks overall better.

I’m not sure to what extent but I’m pretty sure my cheekbones got a little higher/bigger, but only like 1-2 mm. I only know this because I took several pictures of my side profile along my mewing journey and compare the ones from a year ago to now and see how they are different. I put them into this superimpose app to get them perfectly aligned to see differences. I would show you but I’m not trying to expose myself.

Anyways, because you are 15, and I was 15 a year ago, I think you can make great changes to your face. Continue to mew, and chew gum for on average 1 hour daily to see results in time. Also, do things that boost testosterone like vit D supplements and working out.
thanks bro

Just read this dude, thanks for the reply