Any ideas on how to improve my eye area (pic)

Picassocel

Picassocel

Currently mental health maxing.
My eyes and eyebrows are 100% asymmetric and are really fucking with my look. I would want my eyebrows to be lower giving a more hooded look like when i am squinting, i also want them to be more symmetrical. Any idea on how i can achieve this?.

Eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Wow your eyes really are asymetrical. The only way that I know of is via surgerg.

Cheekbone implants? Maybe

Or Orbital ring implants?

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell, Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Looks like you need eyebrow lowering with fillers

You need to make them darker somehow as well

Additionally, you could get infraorbital and brow ridge implants

• +1
Well if youre insecure about your eyes you can rely on shades to hide them whenever it isnt too weird.

• +1

Interesting, i never thought i needed them to be darker.

Isn't it botox instead of fillers? Either way, that is an option i would consider.

Would have to research more about this. Do you have any before or after pics with this option?

• +1
Would have to research more about this. Do you have any before or after pics with this option?

Orbital implants:

Orbital Rim Implants result side view Dr Barry Eppley Indianapolis
Infraorbital rim implant result dr barry eppley indianapolis

Brow ridge implants:

Custom Forehead Implant result oblique view Dr Barry Eppley Indianapolis
Custom Forehead Implant result side view Dr Barry Eppley Indianapolis 300x231

Both procedures were done by Dr. Eppley

• +1

His eyebrows don't need to be darker wtf lol

Boyo just shave down the top of them and start mewing and taking fenugreek to help masculinize your face a bit

• +1
His eyebrows don't need to be darker wtf lol

Boyo just shave down the top of them and start mewing and taking fenugreek to help masculinize your face a bit

Mewing won't help the eye area and I doubt fenugreek would either

• +1
Maybe you could wear glasses. Even if you dont need them, you can get glasses with no perscription. Like, glasses can hide your eye area and really make some guys look better. Idk, just an idea even if a stupid one.

• +1
Mewing won't help the eye area and I doubt fenugreek would either
Yeah obviously he needs surgery for his eyes

It's also apparent he has a flat face, which is his biggest problem and the one I was aiming to fix

• +1
You know, even if some people here have no hope of ascending. It can make you feel better helping other people ascend atleast :)

• +1
You know, even if some people here have no hope of ascending. It can make you feel better helping other people ascend atleast :)

Jesus dude. Your just looking at my eyes man. Don’t just write me off like that lol.

• +1
Jesus dude. Your just looking at my eyes man. Don’t just write me off like that lol.

Nooooo I meant how some of the people replying (i.e. myself) have no chance of ascending (we can too, just doesnt feel that way sometimes) but we can help people like you ascend for example. Im not that brutal ?

• +1
Nooooo I meant how some of the people replying (i.e. myself) have no chance of ascending (we can too, just doesnt feel that way sometimes) but we can help people like you ascend for example. Im not that brutal ?

It’s fine, no worries mate. I saw some of your pics I think. You can ascend no doubt.
Yeah obviously he needs surgery for his eyes

It's also apparent he has a flat face, which is his biggest problem and the one I was aiming to fix

Flat face in that my cheekbones and maxilla are fucked? I’ve never heard of fenugreek. I have heard of mewing, will that work on someone who just turned 19?

• +1
My eyes and eyebrows are 100% asymmetric and are really fucking with my look. I would want my eyebrows to be lower giving a more hooded look like when i am squinting, i also want them to be more symmetrical. Any idea on how i can achieve this?.

View attachment 104
Shape your eyebrows and trim them

• +1
You can't lower your browridge. But you could add support to your undereye area with infraorbital rim implants.

You have to understand very little can be done about bad eyes. Don't chase the impossible.

• +1
Squinting saves lives. Look down with eyes looking forward for hunter look.

• +1
  • +1

View attachment 104
You have assymetrical nosd