Any ideas? Please just serious answers, need help with not attending class.

Ragnar

Ragnar

part 3 jotaro looks or death
So my plan is to larp as having a full time job during the same hours as class, so i just have to go to do the final exam (and ill just self study)

I already appealed to this and they will give me the accreditation if i present the work contract and the employment history report.

My question if you can think of any way of doing a false work contract without any suspicion, how would you do it?

My idea is to put myself as a worker of my parents "company", because i would have no control if they try to contact another company to see if im actually working there.
Even then i think the employment history report will be the most difficult task, because it directly linked to your social security.

The possible risk of this is to get expelled, but i would prefer than than going to class ever again.

So my plan is to larp as having a full time job during the same hours as class, so i just have to go to do the final exam (and ill just self study)

I already appealed to this and they will give me the accreditation if i present the work contract and the employment history report.

My question if you can think of any way of doing a false work contract without any suspicion, how would you do it?

My idea is to put myself as a worker of my parents "company", because i would have no control if they try to contact another company to see if im actually working there.
Even then i think the employment history report will be the most difficult task, because it directly linked to your social security.

The possible risk of this is to get expelled, but i would prefer than than going to class ever again.
just go to class faggot

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
then you'll figure out a solutions
yes ill already did like i said on the thread, but if anyone has better ideas im down for them

been doing this for 3 years my college doesn't care if attend or nor and your faggot college should do the same, we are grown ass men not in hughschool

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Ragnar
been doing this for 3 years my college doesn't care if attend or nor and your faggot college should do the same, we are grown ass men not in hughschool
i swear my uni is a piece of shit, most classes have mandatory attendence and ive also heard that on most other unis you dont even have to do an appeal to try to do what im doing

its very infuriating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
you will regret not taking college seriously one day, trust me

• JFL
Reactions: Ragnar
elaborate why exactly?
cause the grades and piece of paper don't mean shit if you don't acquire the knowledge it took to get them, as well as using the ecosystem and networking tools that college provides you. One day you'll be in your late 20s in some work conference and getting absolutely carreermogged and statusmogged by people 5-6 years younger than you who know way more about the industry/field, finances etc. and living lives 10 times better than yours. People with better jobs cause their CV has all sorts of cool stuff like internships, positions, paper presentations, attending seminars, symposiums etc.
And you will go home feeling like shit, and all your concerns about height, facial genetics etc. will feel ridiculous, while living with your parents and struggling to find some basic job and do something that will make you feel slightly less like a beta nobody when you're with groups of people your age and you discuss your jobs. I've been there, I escaped total loserdom by the skin of my teeth and luck. 1 more year and it would have been too late.
What do you study btw?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and efidescontinuado
cause the grades and piece of paper don't mean shit if you don't acquire the knowledge it took to get them, as well as using the ecosystem and networking tools that college provides you. One day you'll be in your late 20s in some work conference and getting absolutely carreermogged and statusmogged by people 5-6 years younger than you who know way more about the industry/field, finances etc. and living lives 10 times better than yours. People with better jobs cause their CV has all sorts of cool stuff like internships, positions, paper presentations, attending seminars, symposiums etc. And you will go home feeling like shit, and all your concerns about height, facial genetics etc. will feel ridiculous. I've been there.
What do you study btw?
i study econ

exactly thats why im self studying everyday on finance, trading, investments etcetc while having 2 side gigs bruh

im not skipping school to rot on .org :lul:

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
i study econ

exactly thats why im self studying everyday on finance, trading, investments etcetc while having 2 side gigs bruh

im not skipping school to rot on .org :lul:
ok, if you can truly pull that off and you're actively building/working for your future now then good for you and I wish you luck. Still, I think you should use the college environment to your benefit while you can, but I come from a STEM background so maybe my perspective on university is a bit different.

• +1
i swear my uni is a piece of shit, most classes have mandatory attendence and ive also heard that on most other unis you dont even have to do an appeal to try to do what im doing

its very infuriating
SWITCH COLLEGE OR DROPOUT IF YOUR NOT GONNA TAKE IT SERIOUS

• +1
Reactions: Ragnar and kanderior
SWITCH COLLEGE OR DROPOUT IF YOUR NOT GONNA TAKE IT SERIOUS
if this strategy doesnt work and i get caught ill just start next year studying in an online uni tbh

and my parents obv will kill me if i drop out lmao

ok, if you can truly pull that off and you're actively building/working for your future now then good for you and I wish you luck. Still, I think you should use the college environment to your benefit while you can, but I come from a STEM background so maybe my perspective on university is a bit different.
i hate every part of college life, im too smart, mature and social for people my age

I just don’t go to discussion sections and try to pick as many courses without mandatory attendance as possible. Lectures don’t even take attendance for me. I literally have been to campus like 3 times this semester since late august

• So Sad
i hate every part of college life, im too smart, mature and social for people my age
Exactly. There’s no “environment” unless your chad and the environment is just to dominate. Fuck that weird school shit and droning bullshit just self study

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Ragnar
I just don’t go to discussion sections and try to pick as many courses without mandatory attendance as possible. Lectures don’t even take attendance for me. I literally have been to campus like 3 times this semester since late august
wasnt really an option for me with all of these shitty professors that make all these dumb in class activities that impact so much on your grade lmao, wish i had your situation

wasnt really an option for me with all of these shitty professors that make all these dumb in class activities that impact so much on your grade lmao, wish i had your situation
Damn. Yeah best of luck.

• +1

What are u gonna be doing whit all that free time?

chit son, you best get that motivation going.

• +1