Indepth Cheating Guide GTFIH

mewingmaxxer

mewingmaxxer

Iron
Full Indepth Cheating guide
image_proxy

by @mewingmaxxer

I am not responsible for what you do with this information and the consequences that might arise, this is only for educational and sarcastic purposes, nothing here reflects my actual experiences or things I have done.

Introduction
Time is your most valuable possession, school, university and studying for them takes that away from us. Cheating gives you the freedom to spend your time on things other than studying and not waste your childhood years (or teen years ig). Every minute spent studying could be spent doing other things like looksmaxxing or moneymaxxing or socializing or learning actual useful things, or anything else.
Instead of wasting your time studying you can spend a fraction of that time learning the optimal methods to cheat in your exams, saving a bunch of time in the long run, especially if you have perfected your strats over a longer time frame.
If you have access to Adderall or Ritalin or study with friends (aka if it's fun for you) I guess you can just not follow this guide, but tbh I would still advise preparing these methods even if you won't necessarily use them, even tho if you have Adderall or Ritalin you could be studying more useful stuff.
Cheating is the new Meta

In this thread we will be discussing:
  • The Optimal Methods for Cheating in a school/uni exam enviroment
  • How to do it
  • A bonus method if it's too late

Methods for Cheating:
Obviously your enviroment can differ drastically, but I will try and provide methods for every level of difficulty, in some enviroments it would be really hard to cheat BUT it's never impossible, just depends on how far you're willing to go. The methods will be organized from those that work in the most lenient enviroments to those that work in the most extreme ones ascendingly.

Using a Smartwatch
If you have any smartwatch with either a notes app, the ability to change the background or an image gallery, you can use that, just make sure the text is readable.
You just use whichever method your watch provides and use it in your preferred way, if a smartwatch isn't allowed wear a long-sleeve shirt or jacket to hide the watch and then discretely slide it out when the Exam Observer's or whatever you call them in English isn't looking.
Just make sure to wear the sleeve like this.

main-qimg-8c952bbb969152f518a4f20bcffa1c90.webp

Notes/Cheat Sheet on your body
Pretty self explanatory, if you have the ability to go to the toilet you could use more discrete locations like your thigh or stomach, otherwise you can still use your nails, hands and arms. You can either stick a paper with cheats on your body or you can write down the notes yourself with a pen, the disadvantage to this is that it's quite a bit harder to get rid of.
a98395_on-thighs.jpg
image_proxy

Using your phone, ChatGPT and/or Telegram Exam Leaks
The reason this is quite a bit lower even tho it is still risky is that, if executed correctly it's pretty hard to get caught, you need to be able to go to the toilet probably and potentially memorize the exam paper (or you can just write it on a sheet of paper I guess). Use your brain when deciding which medium to use, you could download a pdf copy of the book before the exams, take pictures of the revisions, pay a teacher in advance to help you during the exam (or just ask they might say yes if they're free tbh), and so on, or, if your exam is a somewhat larger one and many people are tryna cheat, there probably are telegram channels that leak the exam either before it starts or during it, sometimes with answer, just try and type "Exam Name + Leaks" in telegram. You can also use ChatGPT or other AI tools for most exams.
If you decide to go for this method make sure to wear a puffy jacket or wide pants to be able to hide your phone properly, you could get a little pocket costum made for your phone in your pants or the like if you want to go that route.

helly-hansen-active-puffy-jacket-winter-jacket.jpg
Examleaks

Good Ol' Cheat Sheet
Pretty self explanatory, you write out or print a sheet with whatever you need to cheat (If you haven't studied at all it might be more than one cheat sheet, say 4 pages if you write on both the front and back) and then hide it wherever you want to (pockets are usually okay but if it's big or more than one you can hide it on your stomach), then during the exam you take out the cheat sheet and put it under your actual exam paper and slide it in a way that it's not really noticable but you can still copy from it, then you just copy.
You could also memorize the questions and go to the toilet to check the sheet for the answers. This technique is similiar to the Cheat Sheet on body technique obviously. If you know where you will be examined you could also try and hide the cheat sheet in the classroom beforehand.
You could also always just hide a cheat sheet in the toilet, or if you have a partner write the questions you need an answer for on the sheet and wait for them to go to the toilet and answer it, then go to the toilet again and take the cheat sheet.
Cheating_notes_seized_from_students_taking_exams_in_Kirkuk_01.jpg
qaef082u0hw31.jpg

Invisible Headphone
For this you basically have to get a really small wireless headphone and set it up in a way to play an audio recording of you reading whatever you want on repeat, usually you'd have to have a phone in proximity, but if your classroom is small this could still work even if the phone is in your bag. Make sure to keep the volume high enough to clearly hear, but low enough to the point that the Observers don't notice it and classmates don't hear it. You can also try and wear a hoodie to mask the sound and to hide the earphone better if it doesn't fit well or you're using a wired one (in that case make sure cable goes to the back not front).
51z9ir7kt7L._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg
mini_earpiece2.jpg

Water Bottle Trick
You make one of those labels on a water bottle but instead of nutritional value, ingredients and other information you put whatever is relevant to your exam, then you stick it on the water bottle, make sure it looks believable and don't make it too obvious you're cheating from it.
4n-gfFuWlyIuLScDCeURv7Wit7yYdECXMtYk0sGWJQI.jpg

A few tips:
- Try your absolute best to not get caught, it is the worst thing that can happen.
- Make sure you're on good terms with the Observer, so that in case you get caught they could let it slide.
- Never tell anyone that you're cheating (other than if you have one, your cheating partner) even if your school system is leniant, they might snitch unintentionally
- Do not divert attention to yourself during the exam
- The optimal seat is the last row on either the left or right side, if you can choose your seat choose the one closest to the mentioned position.
- Talk with classmates on general topics during the exam or generally make it so that even when you accidentally do something suspicous they will think nothing of it cause you already act like that the entire time (like for example flick around, play with your paper, etc)
- Feel free to combine methods and create your own
- BONUS METHOD: If you failed an exam or school, you can either try to bribe whoever issues the exams or go to a third world country and pay them to issue a certificate with your preferred grades which will actually be registered.

THANKS FOR READING
Drop your cheating advice and methods below and BUMP

BOTB? @ccwarrior @coispet @emeraldglass @Jason Voorhees @Gargantuan

@Clavicular @pneumocystosis @SidharthTheSlayer @gooner23 @Infinite @NorwoodAscender @PickleTheSlayer @Accelerator @mvp2v1 @PsychoDsk People this might be relevant to/that asked for a cheating guide

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender, CarrotMaxxer, LooksThinker and 20 others
Gabachocopium

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, CarrotMaxxer, Miant Gimplants and 13 others
Muh inivisble earphones just use airpods

I learned everything in school from other people nothing is special

I can make a way more useful original ideas thread

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, gribsufer1, LooksThinker and 4 others
Not botb material whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Most of this guide is stolen from other, atleast give credit to them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover, SidharthTheSlayer, try2beme and 1 other person
I always cheat in every exams since I was 3rd grade. Always try to get an average grade rather than above average cus ppl are gonna notice ur not that smart but have high grades just don't make sense.
great thread bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, mewingmaxxer and grief
Real ones don't care about exams

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deprived, noodlelover, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
holy fucking shit

this is insane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000, SidharthTheSlayer, M-1014 and 1 other person

invisible earphones is a goated trick tbh

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer
invisible earphones is a goated trick tbh
you wont need to study a day again doing this, and you can combine it with growing ur hair

and doing one of those cuts which hides ur ears on top of the invis earphones

If the teacher says ''EVERYONE PUT YOUR PHONES AT THE TABLE NOW'' because a lot do , just let ur phone somewhere in ur baggy pants or smth

mirin 900 iq idea

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and mewingmaxxer
will read, MSA next week needed this

• +1
I slip a a4 sheet in my pocket and then mix it with the exam sheets

• +1

not a single one of your threads is useful, also yeah basically anything in the forum can be found with a bit of research and thinking what's your point? doesn't mean it doesn't add value or ain't deserving of botb

also I didn't say u have to use invisible ones it was js to be more discrete, you can even use wired ones tbh

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
not a single one of your threads is useful, also yeah basically anything in the forum can be found with a bit of research and thinking what's your point? doesn't mean it doesn't add value or ain't deserving of botb

also I didn't say u have to use invisible ones it was js to be more discrete, you can even use wired ones tbh
Suck my cock bitch

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
you wont need to study a day again doing this, and you can combine it with growing ur hair
View attachment 2910956
and doing one of those cuts which hides ur ears on top of the invis earphones

If the teacher says ''EVERYONE PUT YOUR PHONES AT THE TABLE NOW'' because a lot do , just let ur phone somewhere in ur baggy pants or smth

mirin 900 iq idea
yeah thanks brother

A few tips:
- Try your absolute best to not get caught, it is the worst thing that can happen.
WOOWWW BRO THANK YOU FOR THE LIFE CHANGING TIP, REVOLUTIONARY

• JFL
Reactions: mewingmaxxer and try2beme
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, mewingmaxxer, anoncell and 1 other person
if your tests are on a bubble sheet discreetly take the staple off of the packet shove half of the test in your pants and gpt the answers in the bathroom

• +1
Tbh if you do this you are going to struggle horribly when you get a job and will probably not make it through your probation period.

And if you don’t want a job there’s no point to care about studies at all.

• Hmm...
this only works for subjects that are theory, aka smth like math or chemistry or physics are pretty much impossible to cheat

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Full Indepth Cheating guide
image_proxy

by @mewingmaxxer

I am not responsible for what you do with this information and the consequences that might arise, this is only for educational and sarcastic purposes, nothing here reflects my actual experiences or things I have done.

Introduction
Time is your most valuable possession, school, university and studying for them takes that away from us. Cheating gives you the freedom to spend your time on things other than studying and not waste your childhood years (or teen years ig). Every minute spent studying could be spent doing other things like looksmaxxing or moneymaxxing or socializing or learning actual useful things, or anything else.
Instead of wasting your time studying you can spend a fraction of that time learning the optimal methods to cheat in your exams, saving a bunch of time in the long run, especially if you have perfected your strats over a longer time frame.
If you have access to Adderall or Ritalin or study with friends (aka if it's fun for you) I guess you can just not follow this guide, but tbh I would still advise preparing these methods even if you won't necessarily use them, even tho if you have Adderall or Ritalin you could be studying more useful stuff.
Cheating is the new Meta

In this thread we will be discussing:
  • The Optimal Methods for Cheating in a school/uni exam enviroment
  • How to do it
  • A bonus method if it's too late

Methods for Cheating:
Obviously your enviroment can differ drastically, but I will try and provide methods for every level of difficulty, in some enviroments it would be really hard to cheat BUT it's never impossible, just depends on how far you're willing to go. The methods will be organized from those that work in the most lenient enviroments to those that work in the most extreme ones ascendingly.

Using a Smartwatch
If you have any smartwatch with either a notes app, the ability to change the background or an image gallery, you can use that, just make sure the text is readable.
You just use whichever method your watch provides and use it in your preferred way, if a smartwatch isn't allowed wear a long-sleeve shirt or jacket to hide the watch and then discretely slide it out when the Exam Observer's or whatever you call them in English isn't looking.
Just make sure to wear the sleeve like this.

main-qimg-8c952bbb969152f518a4f20bcffa1c90.webp

Notes/Cheat Sheet on your body
Pretty self explanatory, if you have the ability to go to the toilet you could use more discrete locations like your thigh or stomach, otherwise you can still use your nails, hands and arms. You can either stick a paper with cheats on your body or you can write down the notes yourself with a pen, the disadvantage to this is that it's quite a bit harder to get rid of.
a98395_on-thighs.jpg
image_proxy

Using your phone, ChatGPT and/or Telegram Exam Leaks
The reason this is quite a bit lower even tho it is still risky is that, if executed correctly it's pretty hard to get caught, you need to be able to go to the toilet probably and potentially memorize the exam paper (or you can just write it on a sheet of paper I guess). Use your brain when deciding which medium to use, you could download a pdf copy of the book before the exams, take pictures of the revisions, pay a teacher in advance to help you during the exam (or just ask they might say yes if they're free tbh), and so on, or, if your exam is a somewhat larger one and many people are tryna cheat, there probably are telegram channels that leak the exam either before it starts or during it, sometimes with answer, just try and type "Exam Name + Leaks" in telegram. You can also use ChatGPT or other AI tools for most exams.
If you decide to go for this method make sure to wear a puffy jacket or wide pants to be able to hide your phone properly, you could get a little pocket costum made for your phone in your pants or the like if you want to go that route.

helly-hansen-active-puffy-jacket-winter-jacket.jpg
View attachment 2910815

Good Ol' Cheat Sheet
Pretty self explanatory, you write out or print a sheet with whatever you need to cheat (If you haven't studied at all it might be more than one cheat sheet, say 4 pages if you write on both the front and back) and then hide it wherever you want to (pockets are usually okay but if it's big or more than one you can hide it on your stomach), then during the exam you take out the cheat sheet and put it under your actual exam paper and slide it in a way that it's not really noticable but you can still copy from it, then you just copy.
You could also memorize the questions and go to the toilet to check the sheet for the answers. This technique is similiar to the Cheat Sheet on body technique obviously. If you know where you will be examined you could also try and hide the cheat sheet in the classroom beforehand.
You could also always just hide a cheat sheet in the toilet, or if you have a partner write the questions you need an answer for on the sheet and wait for them to go to the toilet and answer it, then go to the toilet again and take the cheat sheet.
Cheating_notes_seized_from_students_taking_exams_in_Kirkuk_01.jpg
qaef082u0hw31.jpg

Invisible Headphone
For this you basically have to get a really small wireless headphone and set it up in a way to play an audio recording of you reading whatever you want on repeat, usually you'd have to have a phone in proximity, but if your classroom is small this could still work even if the phone is in your bag. Make sure to keep the volume high enough to clearly hear, but low enough to the point that the Observers don't notice it and classmates don't hear it. You can also try and wear a hoodie to mask the sound and to hide the earphone better if it doesn't fit well or you're using a wired one (in that case make sure cable goes to the back not front).
51z9ir7kt7L._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg
mini_earpiece2.jpg

Water Bottle Trick
You make one of those labels on a water bottle but instead of nutritional value, ingredients and other information you put whatever is relevant to your exam, then you stick it on the water bottle, make sure it looks believable and don't make it too obvious you're cheating from it.
4n-gfFuWlyIuLScDCeURv7Wit7yYdECXMtYk0sGWJQI.jpg

A few tips:
- Make sure you're on good terms with the Observer, so that in case you get caught they could let it slide.
- Never tell anyone that you're cheating (other than if you have one, your cheating partner) even if your school system is leniant, they might snitch unintentionally
- Do not divert attention to yourself during the exam
- The optimal seat is the last row on either the left or right side, if you can choose your seat choose the one closest to the mentioned position.
- Talk with classmates on general topics during the exam or generally make it so that even when you accidentally do something suspicous they will think nothing of it cause you already act like that the entire time (like for example flick around, play with your paper, etc)
- Feel free to combine methods and create your own
- BONUS METHOD: If you failed an exam or school, you can either try to bribe whoever issues the exams or go to a third world country and pay them to issue a certificate with your preferred grades which will actually be registered.

THANKS FOR READING
Drop your cheating advice and methods below and BUMP

BOTB? @ccwarrior @coispet @emeraldglass @Jason Voorhees @Gargantuan

@Clavicular @pneumocystosis @SidharthTheSlayer @gooner23 @Infinite @NorwoodAscender @PickleTheSlayer @Accelerator @mvp2v1 @PsychoDsk People this might be relevant to/that asked for a cheating guide
Botb

• Love it
this only works for subjects that are theory, aka smth like math or chemistry or physics are pretty much impossible to cheat
no usually math you can js use ChatGPT or look for the formula online or in the cheat sheet, same w chemistry and physics

u still kinda gotta understand the subject but yk

Will read after ive jerked off to sweetie fox(y)

Real ones don't care about exams
View attachment 2910940
Yup you only need good grades to get into a good uni, but getting into a good uni wont guarantee you a good job.About 50% of my colleagues who went to a good college like I did got good jobs, like 80-100k+ within a few years after graduation, the other 25% got below average or average tier jobs, so 40-55k , and then other 25% were unemployed and worked some normal wage job

This is for a university thats ranked the top 10 in my field.

Now you can imagine how bad it is for the average universities. Its like about 15-20% get the "promised" six figure range , the remaining 40% gets the 40-55k range or median income range, and the rest gets no job so is forced to work some wagie job like subway worker or sales rep at a shoe store WITH ALL THE DEBT.

Imagine how cucked that is , all that college debt to get fucked in a low income job.

DO NOT GO TO COLLEGE. IF YOUR IN UNI, DROP OUT

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, mewingmaxxer and M-1014
Yup you only need good grades to get into a good uni, but getting into a good uni wont guarantee you a good job.About 50% of my colleagues who went to a good college like I did got good jobs, like 80-100k+ within a few years after graduation, the other 25% got below average or average tier jobs, so 40-55k , and then other 25% were unemployed and worked some normal wage job

This is for a university thats ranked the top 10 in my field.

Now you can imagine how bad it is for the average universities. Its like about 15-20% get the "promised" six figure range , the remaining 40% gets the 40-55k range or median income range, and the rest gets no job so is forced to work some wagie job like subway worker or sales rep at a shoe store WITH ALL THE DEBT.

Imagine how cucked that is , all that college debt to get fucked in a low income job.

DO NOT GO TO COLLEGE. IF YOUR IN UNI, DROP OUT
honestly I mainly do it for the flex and my parents

honestly I mainly do it for the flex and my parents
Once you get out of the seeking validation from your parents phase you'll be truly free .

They dont understand the reality of how things work these days. They think if you want to buy a home you just skip out on coffee and eating out, not realizing that homes are multiple times more expensive when you adjust for inflation relative to median income then decades prior.

They think you just apply maybe 20-30 jobs and can land a few good job offers. Or they think you can get a great job applying in person.

The boomers these days are insufferable pricks, hoarding all their money and refusing to pass it down to their kids

• +1
School is useless unless you re doing something like doctor school or some shit. Cheat your way through until end of uni/college to earn the highest marks you can which will open more doors. Good luck incels

• +1
half of the people he tagged are adults probably jfl

oh btw I cheated in exams for the last 2 days using this method jfl (phone in a hole in my jacket+hiding a cheat sheet in pants)

I was honest and basically never cheated on tests at all and I can tell you that all you cheaters are 100% based and doing the right thing thing by cheating. The system is a joke. Honesty getss you nowhere and cheaters dont get caught 99% of the time

• +1
I was honest and basically never cheated on tests at all and I can tell you that all you cheaters are 100% based and doing the right thing thing by cheating. The system is a joke. Honesty getss you nowhere and cheaters dont get caught 99% of the time
not really depending on certain jobs where you need to have a certain level of knowledge to at least know what your doing, and cheating basically makes sure you dont even learn up to that point

not really depending on certain jobs where you need to have a certain level of knowledge to at least know what your doing, and cheating basically makes sure you dont even learn up to that point
What type of jobs bro? Cheating gets you the job then you just cruise there. If its a high iq requirement job with high standards then its really on them for not screening a cheater out in the interview process. I legit know people that lied on resume and during the interview and still get the job then just cruise

What type of jobs bro?
coding jobs is definetly one, where you can chatgpt it up to a certain point, but you cant bring an unfinished product and get marks for it like you do in uni or even high school, you just get fired on the spot if you cant meet the deadline.
Cheating gets you the job then you just cruise there. If its a high iq requirement job with high standards then its really on them for not screening a cheater out in the interview process. I legit know people that lied on resume and during the interview and still get the job then just cruise
they mustve had easier jobs then

coding jobs is definetly one, where you can chatgpt it up to a certain point, but you cant bring an unfinished product and get marks for it like you do in uni or even high school, you just get fired on the spot if you cant meet the deadline.

they mustve had easier jobs then
that specific example is a dude in coding. at my prestige university the CS department was absolutely full of cheaters... like 70% of the class was cheating on CS homework and projects.

In a job scenario you arent the sole source of code either. Its the same at ever coding company nowadays, a handful of high iq coder savants carrying a team of diversity coders who do chatgpt level work to assist lol.

This is at Amazon and Microsoft btw. Also what kind of shitter company is firing you on the spot? Big tech has severance and protections for workers

that specific example is a dude in coding. at my prestige university the CS department was absolutely full of cheaters... like 70% of the class was cheating on CS homework and projects.

In a job scenario you arent the sole source of code either. Its the same at ever coding company nowadays, a handful of high iq coder savants carrying a team of diversity coders who do chatgpt level work to assist lol.

This is at Amazon and Microsoft btw. Also what kind of shitter company is firing you on the spot? Big tech has severance and protections for workers
do they really not get called out? I always thought it was bad to not know what your talking about, especially if your in a meeting and you have to explain your code, but you cant cos you chatgpted it

do they really not get called out? I always thought it was bad to not know what your talking about, especially if your in a meeting and you have to explain your code, but you cant cos you chatgpted it
Bro they arent calling anyone out at meetings lol. Your project manager is likely going to be a woman or a soyboy. You might get passive aggressive at best lmfao

Obvisouly you should have some baseline coding knowledge if you get a coding job, but there were kids at my school who got a CS minor/dual major and went into a job that does no coding becuase they legit cheated through everything and have no real coding skills.