GOODBYE
my sense of humor is utter shit with girls tbh
should i cram some jokes beforehand?
inb4 ; its all about looks
yes ik but looks are useless if you cannot even hold up a conversation
@nitesik

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed and BitchBoy
Niga for the sake of all of us dont do that if you cant keep conversations take a slight bit of red pill advice and learn how to speak to women

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Niga for the sake of all of us dont do that if you cant keep conversations take a slight bit of red pill advice and learn how to speak to women
i can only talk with girls when drunk
sober its very difficult

• +1
When it was silent i asked some girl in a shop would u rather be trapped in a forest with a man or a bear n she caged and bought me a lil treat

• Woah
When it was silent i asked some girl in a shop would u rather be trapped in a forest with a man or a bear n she caged and bought me a lil treat
It wasnt a stranger thou

• +1
the only joke i could ever make with a girl was when she asked me my height and i said 5'11 {im 6'4} and she was like noo way i said yeh im 5'11 you must be 4'7 at best
😭😭😭😭😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
jestermaxxing is for faglets who cant keep a normale convo up

• +1
the only joke i could ever make with a girl was when she asked me my height and i said 5'11 {im 6'4} and she was like noo way i said yeh im 5'11 you must be 4'7 at best
😭😭😭😭😭😭
Straight face gang wya 🤔

• +1
I don't think jestering has any logic to it hence no guides. You have to build it up through trial and error. See what works and what doesn't yourself. Follow your feelings.

• +1
jestermaxxing is for faglets who cant keep a normale convo up
not a fag but also cant keep up a convo
main problem is girls dont match up with the convo
Like I'll ask question and they'll answer like a submissive bitch but won't ask questions back :feelscry:
And then I'll run out of questions 😢

• Hmm...
Reactions: alurmo
only women that laugh at my jokes are 40 plus and are my relatives

• +1
not a fag but also cant keep up a convo
main problem is girls dont match up with the convo
Like I'll ask question and they'll answer like a submissive bitch but won't ask questions back :feelscry:
And then I'll run out of questions 😢
@alurmo thoughts ?

@alurmo thoughts ?
ever read this book

ik its a summary but i suggest u buy the pyshical book
plus this hamza vid also kinda helped me ngl

• +1
I usuallly just talk shit to them or talk shit about other people with them. Usually works.

• +1
my sense of humor is utter shit with girls tbh
should i cram some jokes beforehand?
inb4 ; its all about looks
yes ik but looks are useless if you cannot even hold up a conversation
@nitesik
just look for opportunities to come and wait for them to make the first joke so you get a basis on their humor, pretty simple really. and if you know you are going to talk to them beforehand just stalk abit and get to know them without them knowing

jestermax?! Arent u 6'4? U dont need to do that bullshit just act dominant and low inhib.... bully manlets around u and make it known u can take anyone girl by shear force and will alone. Fuck jestermaxxing at ur height bruh