Any Kind Of Roid That Doesn't Fuck Hair ?

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
Or what are the drugs to lose weight fastly without killing you ? Is there any ?

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, sorrowfulsad and Deleted member 6892
hemorrhoids

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 2214 and 1 other person
clenbuterol can help you and its not androgenic, so it probably won't fuck up your hair

Or what are the drugs to lose weight fastly without killing you ? Is there any ?
0969299F 3627 4D81 BE7B 285DCB6F0DDA

25mg ephedrine with 200mg caffeine first thing in the morning, don’t eat for 4 hours. Eat a total of 1300 calories a day mostly protein. Do this till you have visible abs. PS you may end up looking emaciated like me if u don’t work out

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Finasteride

The Hemorrhoid is the answer you seek
Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

View attachment 1044397
25mg ephedrine with 200mg caffeine first thing in the morning, don’t eat for 4 hours. Eat a total of 1300 calories a day mostly protein. Do this till you have visible abs. PS you may end up looking emaciated like me if u don’t work out
Not a bad diet plan if you're going to Auschwitz for the summer

Not a bad diet plan if you're going to Auschwitz for the summer
I was bluepilled, I thought getting lean would improve my face. I realized eventually that I have no bones and will need MSE , genio, bimax , suborbital rim implants and gonial angle implants to get a psl 3 gf

• +1
Reactions: .👽.