Any kind of roid to go below 10% bf?

G

Gloxi

Iron
I want to go below 10% bf but I can't do it I'm not eating anything always exercising still can't do it so is there any roid I can use to get over it

"i cant do it, im eating 0 calories and excercising, im somehow still alive and i am losing 1kg every 2 days but i still cant do it brah"

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, menas and LegitUser
practically most would but tren seems to work well in a cutting context, not that I would necessarily recommend trenbolone as you can probably get to sub 10% naturally. are you really sure your diet is on point? youre tracking your macros and calorie expenditure properly?

I heard bodybuilders using winstrol for lower bf.

But i "heard" so google a bit and do your own research.

I think @Orc knows about this.

Dm me if u want insane method but cost gonna be 70euros
I want to go below 10% bf but I can't do it I'm not eating anything always exercising still can't do it so is there any roid I can use to get over it

• JFL
Reactions: aids, chinprojectiongod and nullandvoid
practically most would but tren seems to work well in a cutting context, not that I would necessarily recommend trenbolone as you can probably get to sub 10% naturally. are you really sure your diet is on point? youre tracking your macros and calorie expenditure properly?
I'm 10-12% Ill try using tren

• JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7
Impossible lol

I'm 10-12% Ill try using tren
I'll try using that too imma find how much dose I can take in a day
Bro because someone said something online you should not instantly go and do it, take every information on internet with a grain of salt. Do your own research.

+ you said you are 15 so you should not be rhinking of taking any kind od substance. Lift naturally. Build your body naturally and stay in healtyh bf%.

• +1
Reactions: jatin and kaugummi
If you’re already quite lean, you can use Clen, stenabolic (injectable) and L Cardarine for fat loss. You should add a mild dose of test and maybe var to maintain muscle.

Obviously this isn’t healthy, but it’s no where near as dangerous as using DNP for example.

• +1
Reactions: Gloxi
Ozempic

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin, chinprojectiongod and Gloxi
First person to break the rules of thermodynamics and still not lose any weight while on 0 cals

• JFL
Reactions: truecel12 and NVM_Ignacio
LOL DO NOT TAKE TREN FOR "FAT LOSS" AT 15.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aids and truecel12
not that hard to avoid gyno with other PEDS
I'm saying tren is inherently estrogenic active even without aromatisation. just dont use steroids unless youre a cutecel or have awful facial bone mass.

You dont need a roid moron, sounds like you nuked your metabolism, can only starve yourself for so long, start eating more, then drop weight again by tracking calories consistently and lose the weight slowly.