Any legit ways to increase hand size

C

ChadPreet69

Iron
I posted a thread with a similar topic earlier but didn't get any satisfactory answers for my question.What are the ways in which we can increase the size of our hand?

• +1
Reactions: vHenri
Boy I wish i knew,
They do make this thing for people who have abnormally small finger called, finger or digit distraction Osteogenesis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, ChadPreet69 and LordNorwood
I wish there were bro. I firmly believe that long sessions of hard manual labor can make your hands thicker but I don't think there are any ways to make the fingers longer. Although I do remember a story about some small handed NFL guy increasing his thumb-to-pinky spread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, BackFromTheMogging, Cleftcel and 1 other person
Yeah, hard labor makes hands thicker but it's a very long process.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and ChadPreet69
just be a manual worker theory works tbh ngl, but it takes >2 years

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1973, Chadelite and 1 other person
I posted a thread with a similar topic earlier but didn't get any satisfactory answers for my question.What are the ways in which we can increase the size of our hand?
Look at my post abit my dad lol

he had almost 9inch wrists

highest is 9.5

i have 7 inch wrists so they aren’t small

wolfs law hard labour gives u gigachad hands
Cope

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
“With a lot of these athletes, believe it or not, it’s ankles. Their ankles have been taped in a fixed way every practice and every way for years, and they’ve actually lost mobility in their ankles,” he said. “So one of the jobs I have with XPE is to try to increase the mobility of hips, ankles and shoulders — all considered mobility joints, not stability joints. Also improving the position of the pelvis and the chest, even the length of the spine and neck. Most of our athletes increase in height anywhere from a half-inch to three-quarters of an inch.”
Well holy shit, may have found something even more interesting.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 1973, BackFromTheMogging and 2 others
why do you care? Wtf Russell Wilsons hands are over 10 inches

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChadPreet69
  • +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and ChadPreet69
masturbate 5 times a day you'll see a difference

MK-677 causes water retention in hands and can possibly grow bones.

It's not genetics all the older guy in my family who were butchers in peace time have enormous and thick hands, while being small (I am 6'2 they all shorter than me and old). Also the grip is incredibly, I remember when I started deadlifting at like 14 I hit 160 after like at least 1 year and i thought i was the shit, and my uncle literally crushed my hand when i tried to grip his. I'd trade 2 inches of my dick and height to have bigger hands.

look at this

he mogs the whole world

i have 7 inch wrists

over 8 inch hands

well above Average length

his are like 8.5 inches

Wolfs law is legit and no one believes it
Agreed wolf's law is legit as fuuuuuuuck

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
ehh, do wrist training. I think holding the bar (with weights) for as long as you can works.

My hands are really fucking long, and i mean really fucking long, but are skinny and spidery.

and most likely high body fat %
Yeah absolutely, and a weird way to stock fat too, like fat hands fat finger, fat belly but the rest of the body is cut af like veins and shit. So weird