Any linear growth inducing supplement/peptides?

mltnmax

mltnmax

Iron
Joined
Nov 27, 2025
Posts
126
Reputation
34
I've been trying to make a supplement stack , magnesium zinc , d3 K2 calcium and I am thinking about getting something like humulus japonicus, but it's not available, so if anyone knows when does it restock and if it's actually possible to get it without spamming buy on the restock day , if not are there any other similar supplements, I'm also thinking about taking peptides, are there any risks like the body stops producing it's own gh or sensitivity lowers and what results can I expect, or should I just wait and consult an endocrinologist

A repost btw
 
L-arginine + L-citrulline is really great and is generally very safe with no sides. backed by research to increase linear height growth by a small margin around 0.60cm per year when taken consistently almost guaranteed.
 
L-arginine + L-citrulline is really great and is generally very safe with no sides. backed by research to increase linear height growth by a small margin around 0.60cm per year when taken consistently almost guaranteed.
Even after puberty? I'm currently pre to early puberty, I am 14 rn will turn 15 in December, so it can only increase like 1.8 cm
 

Similar threads

extraz
Replies
4
Views
38
lukedli
lukedli
K
Replies
2
Views
3
kyriofv
K
cyclopsia
Replies
6
Views
104
guts000
guts000
erehhlsm
Replies
2
Views
94
Leonardo K
Leonardo K
G
Replies
5
Views
11
Resonant
Resonant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top