Any long term snus users here?

Been using tobacco free snus for about 5 months now, got me of vapes and cigs

No side effects whatsoever for me. No damage to my gums so far in the spot that I put the snus and it's nice being able to have them in while I'm at work.

I think if you just use the tobacco free ones the only things you've gotta worry about are the cardiovascular nicotine side effects and the shits (no worse than caffeine I'm pretty sure)
Tobacco based snus is arguably safer since these synthetic nicotine-based pouches are quite a new concept. (meaning less studies having been done etc.) Whereas the classic tobacco based style has been around for centuries and people have been using them for entire lifetimes without consequences. I'd be a bit more cautious with zyn and stuff like that, solely because of the lack of scientific literature

Tobacco based snus is arguably safer since these synthetic nicotine-based pouches are quite a new concept. (meaning less studies having been done etc.) Whereas the classic tobacco based style has been around for centuries and people have been using them for entire lifetimes without consequences. I'd be a bit more cautious with zyn and stuff like that, solely because of the lack of scientific literature
What do you think off siberia?

What do you think off siberia?
Used it for a coouple of years daily as my main snus. Very strong stuff, raised my blood pressure. Those type of "extreme" products should only be a party kinda thing. Never use it regularly, was a big mistake on my part.

Used it for a coouple of years daily as my main snus. Very strong stuff, raised my blood pressure. Those type of "extreme" products should only be a party kinda thing. Never use it regularly, was a big mistake on my part.
In the Netherlands we don’t have much choice it’s either Siberia or synthetic nico pouches like; velo, killa, pablo and iceberg.

In the Netherlands we don’t have much choice it’s either Siberia or synthetic nico pouches like; velo, killa, pablo and iceberg.
yeah I would go with something like velo in that case. Sure, real tobacco is better but siberia is too extreme. Better to use synthetic pouches at a reasonable level instead. I hate the EU so much, so retarded how they allow shit like cigarettes but not snus. Typical corruption, they've been bought out by the cigarette companies.

• +1
Reactions: goodgamebro and moreroidsmoredates
It’s like the shittiest thing ever

Nigger you asked for my opinion. What a fat retard. No wonder you got your head in a twist over a fat slut. Only girl who would ever want you.
Opinions off Indians don’t matter. Keep coping with “muh you’re fat”.

Opinions off Indians don’t matter. Keep coping with “muh you’re fat”.
Calling people Indian won’t make you lean. Be a good boy and stop eating. You won’t big when you’re lean sorry boyo. Not unless you keep shoving needles up your ass.

Calling people Indian won’t make you lean. Be a good boy and stop eating. You won’t big when you’re lean sorry boyo. Not unless you keep shoving needles up your ass.
So you’re indian?

My wallet is more empty

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Jfl at meatheads. No roids for that nigger-tier reading comprehension.

In case you still don’t understand, no.
What’s your ethnicity and height?

White and 5’10”. Still mog you to kingdom come so don’t get too excited.
Idk if you call that mogging with 5’10, while I’m standing here at 6’2 wide framed. You’re probably closer to 5’9, cuz every guy lies about their height. Go cry a river manlet. How old are you like 17? You sound immature. Calling me aspie while you clearly know that you are autistic aswell. Only aspies call other aspies autistic.

Idk if you call that mogging with 5’10, while I’m standing here at 6’2 wide framed. You’re probably closer to 5’9, cuz every guy lies about their height. Go cry a river manlet. How old are you like 17? You sound immature. Calling me aspie while you clearly know that you are autistic aswell. Only aspies call other aspies autistic.
Dnr but coping with height and frame I see. Let’s be real you got excited over some fat bitch dming you for the first time. I guarantee no girl irl has ever been into you.

We’re worlds apart sorry mate.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
WHEN I DID THIS I VOMITED VERY HARD ALL OVER THE HOUSE I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and moreroidsmoredates
Dnr but coping with height and frame I see. Let’s be real you got excited over some fat bitch dming you for the first time. I guarantee no girl irl has ever been into you.

We’re worlds apart sorry mate.
Nah boyo, i’ve been on plenty of dates. Do get dm’s once/twice a week. You’re the one who is rotting here and coping. “Muh you got excited” I aslo get ios almost everytime in the gym.

WHEN I DID THIS I VOMITED VERY HARD ALL OVER THE HOUSE I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE
It’s much faster nicotine than cigarettes which is why it’s shit at low strengths.

• +1
Reactions: capybar
Nah boyo, i’ve been on plenty of dates. Do get dm’s once/twice a week. You’re the one who is rotting here and coping. “Muh you got excited” I aslo get ios almost everytime in the gym.
You’re fat and bragging about dates that every normie gets. Gymcels are such dorks lmao.