Any looksmaxxing advice? (20M, 5'10)

G

Gigasubhuman

Iron
Already going to the gym to improve feminine looking neck. Do you think I could reach high htn to chadlite by 25 if I really took the time to improve my looks? I know I look very young for my age.

IMG 0223
IMG 0226
IMG 0217

Inject testosterone enanthate 500mg a week

• +1
Reactions: mathis, zharupodrugu, Baxy and 1 other person
2020 Ahh haircut, and no not really, your mtn right now might have a chance at htn but you dont have the harmony for chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
Your bite is fucked. Fix teeth alignment. Upper and lower jaws are not aligned. (Maxilla and Mandible)

Then get the mop off your fucking head you moronic feminine Zoomer. Medium long hair mogs but you are a wreck. Look like a woke feminist from new jersey.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curbyourlookism, ivan karamazov and Jeww
Your bite is fucked. Fix teeth alignment. Upper and lower jaws are not aligned. (Maxilla and Mandible)

Then get the mop off your fucking head you moronic feminine Zoomer. Medium long hair mogs but you are a wreck. Look like a woke feminist from new jersey.
its so over

2020 Ahh haircut, and no not really, your mtn right now might have a chance at htn but you dont have the harmony for chadlite
im fine with high htn. Do you have any advice

im fine with high htn. Do you have any advice
As in maybe low htn if your lucky. Your gonna realise very soon how hard it is to really look better without natural imput.

Get a more flowy hairstyle, experiment with different ones, I recommend curly mullet / middle part, get frequent tapers.

Also you need to take care of your hair, its too frizzy, you can do alot better, research conditioners, leave ins and gels

As in maybe low htn if your lucky. Your gonna realise very soon how hard it is to really look better without natural imput.

Get a more flowy hairstyle, experiment with different ones, I recommend curly mullet / middle part, get frequent tapers.

Also you need to take care of your hair, its too frizzy, you can do alot better, research conditioners, leave ins and gels
I truly believe I can reach high htn. Your advice was helpful tho I agree my hair is way too frizzy. But i'm already grinding the gym rn, which will fix neck, and ascend my physique which will bump me up a bit. As for face I know my chin to philrum ratio and forward chin projection are lacking, i'm thinking of getting a moustache goatee combo to fix it a little bit (when my face matures more and I don't look so young). Thats my ideas so far. I already have decent appeal from women so i'm not too concerned but looks are all I really care about rn and I will invest the time to see improvements.

Already going to the gym to improve feminine looking neck. Do you think I could reach high htn to chadlite by 25 if I really took the time to improve my looks? I know I look very young for my age.

View attachment 2831991View attachment 2831993View attachment 2831989
badgelypill- when you have a decent side profile but a not as decent front profile

this is a shit comparison btw bc penn badgely is much better looking than you sorry boyyo

you need testosterone and bone mass

hop on test asap

where did u see it? His lips and chin?

hop on test asap
Really? what will that do for appearance? I'm already hitting the gym (only been going for 2 weeks) but I intend to bulk up and grind.

looks like a faggot

sure girls your age might like your tiktoker hairstyle right now but as you grow up and start reaching 25-30 your feminine appeal will start to fade due to women actually wanting a man and not a boy

wish u the best of luck op

sure girls your age might like your tiktoker hairstyle right now but as you grow up and start reaching 25-30 your feminine appeal will start to fade due to women actually wanting a man and not a boy

wish u the best of luck op
I agree. That's why currently im hitting the gym and trying to bulk up. Can't even pull women my age as it is lol only girls commenting on my videos simping are under 16 :soy:

I agree. That's why currently im hitting the gym and trying to bulk up. Can't even pull women my age as it is lol only girls commenting on my videos simping are under 16 :soy:
well your jaw and face grow as you age so i wouldn't be too worried but yes start working out now

well your jaw and face grow as you age so i wouldn't be too worried but yes start working out now
Thank you for the hope. Right now girls my age don't even look at me. Hoping the gym fixes that but it's good to know my face and jaw will continue to grow.

too feminine face tbh testosterone maxx

too feminine face tbh testosterone maxx
I agree. Im gymmaxxing now will that help? Also this lighting making my face pinkish im sure is certainly not helping.
Screenshot 2024 04 02 at 111256 am
:ROFLMAO: