Any metalcore fans here?

Really? That’s a coincidence. While I didn’t get a Sum 41 CD, the first CD I bought was blink-182’s Enema of the State. So both our first cds were pop punk cds. I was 16 when I bought it.
I was a bit younger. My parents gave it to me for my birthday i think
Man I love j-pop and k-pop. That’s not even my guilty pleasure. :feelshah:
I‘m just joking lol. Thought kpop was just a meme. I listen to taylor swift and other cheesy stuff myself so…

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I was a bit younger. My parents gave it to me for my birthday i think
I see. I picked it for myself as I was thinking “which cd would I like so I can always say “this is my first ever cd?”” I was also deciding between that or Take Off Your Pants And Jacket.
I‘m just joking lol. Thought kpop was just a meme. I listen to taylor swift and other cheesy stuff myself so…
It’s good stuff, they also do Japanese versions of their songs so I like that also.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
I see. I picked it for myself as I was thinking “which cd would I like so I can always say “this is my first ever cd?”” I was also deciding between that or Take Off Your Pants And Jacket.
Well they bought it for me cos i was asking them. They removed the cover cos they thought it was inappropriate for a child jfl

It’s good stuff, they also do Japanese versions of their songs so I like that also.
Do u have a favorite jpop song atm?

• +1
Well they bought it for me cos i was asking them. They removed the cover cos they thought it was inappropriate for a child jfl
Hahah well be glad you didn’t ask for Enema or the State then.
Do u have a favorite jpop song atm?
I have a bunch actually. Why, did you want to listen to some / one?

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock
Link your favorite albums and I'll see
Name some of your favorite bands. You too bhais. @TechnoBoss @sportsmogger

• +1
Yup I was an emo kid but unfortunately I didn’t go to shows often. Would have been better if I lived in the states, I would have gone to Warped Tour. I have only seen A Day to Remember and other lesser known bands they played with during a music festival in 2010, Sum 41 in 2012 Dance Gavin Dance in 2016 and Slaves in 2017 and the show I went to this year in 2024. But it’s awesome to find a fellow South Asian who’s into this. We are a rare breed. But sadly the emo / scene days are long gone. When were you born?
I was born in 2004 so by the time I became sentient of this music all the bands I'd like to have seen were already broken up or became shit.

• +1
I was born in 2004 so by the time I became sentient of this music all the bands I'd like to have seen were already broken up or became shit.
2004? Damn. I was an emo kid while you were 5 until 8. Crazy to think about.

• +1