any mild roid ?

PittMasseters

PittMasseters

Iron
aight i want to avoid hairloss, acne, gyneco, cancer and androgenic shit so no testosterone injection
i'm already super lean i just want some muscle, speed up the process and have a nice physique like vinnie

i did some research and found that turinabol was probably the safest one to take, what are your thoughts guys

trenbolone acetate 20mg a day

• +1
Reactions: Mike141 and workingondying
yk you can take test 250mg a week with no problems, maybe 150, no problems at all

150mg?

Just replicate natural testosterone level theory

If you’re gonna pin them pin a good amount

500mg or don’t even bother

OP take fin and minox like every one does

You’ll know whether or not you’ll get acne within the first few weeks
Week #8 on 500mg and zero issues for me

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mike141, socialcel and caiolindo
dbol is the only thing that can save u

150mg?

Shhhh, im mewing.

Any more muscle does not cater toward the female gaze. Bý definition you are a retard.

useless using roids for a physic like that. stay lean, get some tatoos and be chad theory

*pardon me if I make some assumptions about you, and feel free to correct me if I get something wrong. no malice here friend.

why use roids in the first place? if you're of a healthy age, good test levels, and a decent frame then you should see gains that will leave many mirin within 2 years.

idk brah, you're dealing with the Devil's workshop yknow? patience is a virtue, and pride is a sin (pride being akin to vanity).
I think if you put an earnest effort into it, you will have achieved something you can take honest pride in.

Along with this, you'll be affecting yourself on a subconscious level I.E: "I am capable of doing things that change myself for the better", "I am able to stick to something for more than a few weeks", "I can take control of my life and fate." yada yada.

from my own personal experience? I want to have kids, keep my hair, skin, mental health (hormone imbalance will fuck with your head plenty) healthy, and worry quite a bit about the efficiency / how well optimized my internal mechanisms / hormones / chemicals are. Sure I want to take roids too, we're all guilty of vanity or else we wouldn't be on here, but you shouldn't do anything that is from an irrational standpoint of "I want this" without thinking hard and long about the repercussions of your actions.

low inhib is an excuse to act without thinking. take care of your body, and reap what you sow-- be it good or bad.

best of luck to you friend, and I hope you make a smart decision. god speed.

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and PittMasseters
150mg?

OP take fin and minox like every one does

You’ll know whether or not you’ll get acne within the first few weeks
Week #8 on 500mg and zero issues for me
I blast and cruise and ngl even 100mg of test is an advantage to natty my natural metabolic rate is just way fucking higher I literally eat oreos and choclate milk and stay fucking shredded when as a natty I was a fat kid

*pardon me if I make some assumptions about you, and feel free to correct me if I get something wrong. no malice here friend.

why use roids in the first place? if you're of a healthy age, good test levels, and a decent frame then you should see gains that will leave many mirin within 2 years.

idk brah, you're dealing with the Devil's workshop yknow? patience is a virtue, and pride is a sin (pride being akin to vanity).
I think if you put an earnest effort into it, you will have achieved something you can take honest pride in.

Along with this, you'll be affecting yourself on a subconscious level I.E: "I am capable of doing things that change myself for the better", "I am able to stick to something for more than a few weeks", "I can take control of my life and fate." yada yada.

from my own personal experience? I want to have kids, keep my hair, skin, mental health (hormone imbalance will fuck with your head plenty) healthy, and worry quite a bit about the efficiency / how well optimized my internal mechanisms / hormones / chemicals are. Sure I want to take roids too, we're all guilty of vanity or else we wouldn't be on here, but you shouldn't do anything that is from an irrational standpoint of "I want this" without thinking hard and long about the repercussions of your actions.

low inhib is an excuse to act without thinking. take care of your body, and reap what you sow-- be it good or bad.

best of luck to you friend, and I hope you make a smart decision. god speed.

Mirin’ writing style

@Gaygymmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50251
stop being soy wanting to go mild, if u want "mild roids" then its basically the same as just naturally gymceling, either take normal roids or dont

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
Test E, 300 mg/week and Oxa 20mg/ed, if you want a good physique with low effory, you will need needles

Are you willing to have testicle shrinkage? if not then maybe hgh/mk677

Lol retard it was supposed to be sarcastic but seems like it went over your head
only retards use this sense of humor which is what i pointed out u low iq subhuman dog